Ayvondil Fourth Town Bait Quests

MrCakir

Hello, I've just closed the game irritably and come here.

I was travelling on ayvondil fourth town for about 1 hour, but could not do even one bait quest, because many many many players were doing these quests at the same time.

Why it takes 15 minutes to refresh. It is really much. Let me repeat. 1 HOUR BUT NO QUEST DONE !!!🤬

В 9/11/2018 в 11:10 PM, IIturkII сказал:

Hello, I've just closed the game irritably and come here.

I was travelling on ayvondil fourth town for about 1 hour, but could not do even one bait quest, because many many many players were doing these quests at the same time.

Why it takes 15 minutes to refresh. It is really much. Let me repeat. 1 HOUR BUT NO QUEST DONE !!!🤬

Do you propose to reduce respawn time?)))

You don't want to take a party with other players and complete many quests for 1 hour? :huh:

1 hour ago, Peony said:

You don't want to take a party with other players and complete many quests for 1 hour? :huh:

Yes he wants to reduce the respawn times of baits. They take forever to spawn and you cant know when they are active and where. So while you are doing a round some other parties can activate them because Sky islands are really busy at all times of the day pretty much. Sometimes it has taken me up to 3 hours to get all quests done there. It gets pretty ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Yes he wants to reduce the respawn times of baits. They take forever to spawn and you cant know when they are active and where. So while you are doing a round some other parties can activate them because Sky islands are really busy at all times of the day pretty much. Sometimes it has taken me up to 3 hours to get all quests done there. It gets pretty ridiculous.

However, that might make things harder for who dies and has to come back. Now with resurrection skills the story is different, but still not impossible. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

However, that might make things harder for who dies and has to come back. Now with resurrection skills the story is different, but still not impossible. 

I suppose but since only 2 baits cannot be gone around of i dont think its that big of a issue.

True it is really annoying sometimes we wait for 2 hours and go back empty handed running around or wait 15 minutes for each bait and party members decide to leave eventually :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

people will be less annoyed dying this way than to wait hours.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, Peony said:

I had a pt :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

And yes. I thought reducing of respawn time.  Also a solution is needed too for the same problem caused by players who walk alone :cat2:

Edited by IIturkII
Additional information

We need a system where those mobs wouldnt spawn if you didnt have the quest.

Maybe make something that summons those mobs when interacted with

Edited by Jcbreff

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, Jcbreff said:

We need a system where those mobs wouldnt spawn if you didnt have the quest.

this is the solution

On 9/30/2018 at 12:46 AM, Jcbreff said:

3 hours ago, Omercix said:

this is the solution

totally agree.

i just remembered an item drop by killing the spirit of gray hollow from ayvondil t1 quest. which u can get if you have satraps quest taken. Before, this item was used to enter portal down to satraps. but now its not needed anymore.

dev's should actually rework the bait quests. reduce respawn for at least half of how long the respawn time right now, maybe just make the bait's corpse be seen until 2mins left to respawn, so that we can know when the bait is going to respawn. or if the baits are not killed. reduce its respawn time.

had an experience in US server this bd guy do quests solo and he activate baits a lot. 

another idea, make separate bait area for each of 2 alliances. sentinels/legions can only activate their own baits. (but actually this seems to negate the thrill of bait competition vs opposing team so i say no to this) its just my idea

22 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I already requested for devs to have a look at this. Probably something will change the next Ayvondil's update (so I hope).

wow thats good to hear.

• 2 months later...