Important Update 7.7 Opinion kkkkkk : )

Danfake

This is unacceptable, at the end of the update the 
Wardem does not nerf anything and you gain a 50% reduction skill that lasts all the time, you will still be incadiento city MC to troll us that are more resistant, and that is very annoying.

Paladin that I can say of this class at the end his stum will stay with the same function if this 4/5, does not change anything, also earns a skill that heals more than my necromancer, a tanker that heal 2k mega HP stolen.

Mage another class op, Mage has the dmg luck that almost all his skills are passive, do not even need to move the finger, class stolen since the times a CLASS DMG tanka Boss and Dungeon, "Ridiculo". Give him a DMG skill of fire and passive.

Druid that class is eternal stum from so much whining that MC has Charmer the Adm gave him a pet, but it's fine I think it's fair.

Explorer aaaa class with skill more buffets, mega speed that kills in one hit.

BD that class I have nothing to say.

Priest is a suffered class but in the same way he has 2 skill heal and buf.

Now talk about MC class.

BRB was good class until they skinned nerf, most of my friends friends will stop playing, also give a ridiculous skill that only increases Block and supposedly decreases penetration of the opponent but does not fulfill that function.

Death Knight hummm here another nerf class by itself for MC tanker is difficult tanking boss difficult, but adm not happy nerf skill book, and "puts a skill 50% less DMG" but recharges in 8 seconds CD, unless he had that being passive that skill, ruin the Tanker MC.

Necromancer Well this is my class game, did not like the resurrection skill recharge 4minutos only 1 person revives, and if he wants to revive with the skill 1500HP must be 4/4 which I think is ridiculous, sacrificing important points for 4minute skill and that only 1 person revives.

Shaman this class is accustomed to give him totem so the genius Adm gave him another. :)

Rogue class suffered me it is weird that I did not adm nerf not to lose the habit, I gain another useless skill 1/4 deserved another stum the Rogue.

Charmer hahahahaha for this class I think the ideas ran out and they gave him a skill "Aggression that slows down", I do not think much of this class pq until I bother his skills.

Lock his new skill was promising until the mega nerf 4/4 only heals 600HP has good stum but nothing does only the sorcerer.

In short I think they wanted to make balance but ended up improving more to the various elf class and nerf class MC.

:whyyy1:

Paladino acabo pvp mano ja era o stun nao stuna mais

Dk viro o melhor tank do jogo reduz ate 90% do dmg alias igual o airoscamp q tem vamp ele com skill de saturação pega ate 50% de vamp fora os stuns

Rogue the best speed e crit do game 

Brb skill pra tankar mais e pvp apelona

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

Paladin that I can say of this class at the end his stum will stay with the same function if this 4/5, does not change anything, also earns a skill that heals more than my necromancer, a tanker that heal 2k mega HP stolen.

You still can't compare Paladin's heal to actual healers. The Paladin heal does heal more than Necro but it has almost x4 necros heal cooldown. And Paladin sacrifices skill points from either stuns or damage for that.

So I'd say you'd rather complain about fetters at this point.

37 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Aún no puedes comparar la sanidad de Paladín con los sanadores reales. La sanación de Paladin sana más que Necro, pero tiene casi x4 necros sanar tiempo de reutilización. Y Paladín sacrifica puntos de habilidad por aturdimiento o daño por eso.

Así que diría que preferiría quejarse de grilletes en este punto.

As necromancer I know that the class is very good for those who know how to use it, but at the same time it is very suffered, most of the necro skills require sacrifice of a % of life (HP).
We have only 1 skill heal, do not tell me that the combo shield of poison and acid rain is a form of heal, which if it is ridiculous to give heal with two type of skill dmg.
The priest at least has two skill cure, but the necro just as since ancient times only nerf our skill, first make useless the mental pit, now I believe that nerf infection.
And now with the skill "Resurrection" at the beginning as it says the lyrics of a music "You painted birds in the air" is useless because the recharge time is very high and I do not know why it is so high if only 1 person revives, and needs be 4/4 to revive with 1500HP.
We will continue battling with the necro but it bothers me that we harm the necros a lot.:panda7:

Just now, Danfake said:

As necromancer I know that the class is very good for those who know how to use it, but at the same time it is very suffered, most of the necro skills require sacrifice of a % of life (HP).
We have only 1 skill heal, do not tell me that the combo shield of poison and acid rain is a form of heal, which if it is ridiculous to give heal with two type of skill dmg.
The priest at least has two skill cure, but the necro just as since ancient times only nerf our skill, first make useless the mental pit, now I believe that nerf infection.
And now with the skill "Resurrection" at the beginning as it says the lyrics of a music "You painted birds in the air" is useless because the recharge time is very high and I do not know why it is so high if only 1 person revives, and needs be 4/4 to revive with 1500HP.
We will continue battling with the necro but it bothers me that we harm the necros a lot.:panda7:

Whether necro needs a buff or not, that's a different topic, I was talking about heal difference specifically. But I agree with you that Necros aren't strong right now, the revive skills were kinda a disappointment tbh.

MY OWN OPINION ONLYYYY :diablo:

you from legion side complaining about that elfs are op now ? elfs do the same xD :biggrin:

paladin : heal 2k ? there are some dk heal from 1k to 4k in 1 skill with 14 seconds cd i think it's fair here :rolleyes:

mage : is the hardest class to play so it has to be op at high lvls or no one will ever give him a chance noob at low lvl and noob at high lvls ? exactly like warlocks but the difference is that warlocks at high lvls are pvp gods and mages at high lvls are pve gods i accept it :ph34r:

idk what is explorer aaa xD :blink:

priests : they are the holy heal debuffer character for elfs as shaman for mcs .-. shaman have 8 support skills and 5 normal skills .-. 2 of the 5 are stun xDD 

i didn't get what you are saying about barbs ..

deathknights : let's come to the most broken class in the game and you say why they nerfed it hmm, let's answer this question together .. cuz it's the strongest class in the game .. maybe this is the only class that can defeat warlock in 1 vs 1 xD 

necros and priest new skill resuraction  i think it's fair to rebirth 1 person only and with low hp .-. you are a healer just resuract him and heal and everything is good why you are complaining about health while you are a healer .-. everybody said that before if you want to heal yourself use health steal xD you have acid rain you can regen a big amount of health in 1 skill 

shaman hmm. my main class i really didn't like the new skill idea.. overall if the debuff decreases the speed like the new hunter( or ranger i am not sure which one have got trap xD ) trap it would be cool but no. like this it's useless i don't think anybody will use it

rogue :  it's a good skill for 1 hit kill xD okay okay it's a bit stupid skill xD 

charmer : my 2nd main character .-. the charmer was created to be able to be everything but not as good as the main .. didn't get it hah ? it's a healer but not as good as shaman. it's a tank but not as good as dk. its a solo character .-.

warlock : always had a problem with the healing and now i think it's a bit balanced for the war god :unknw:

Edited by Oopot

Men death knigts r tanks now . Have you seen hunter new defence ? I have a priest ,havent seen worse class , cant do anything to other chars . No stuns , to make a stun requires 2 skills . All it has now is the revive with ... X hp idc . Necros are same kinda .. they both need a rework or we must understand they are just for pve and nothing else . I will continue using bd till then .