Exhaustive Blow

Speedom

Wassup ladies and gents. Here's is a video of the new expert. Sorry about the lag. Had a bug of not able to use to skill at 1/4. Leave comments of what y'all think about the skill. 

So Exab "buff" actually adds to skill dmg now? They had it worded weird on forums and thought the dmg from exaberation just didn't show up on dmg meters. That changes everything honestly. Really thinking a CD heavy build with 2hander becoming very viable now.

7 hours ago, Clockwork said:

So Exab "buff" actually adds to skill dmg now? They had it worded weird on forums and thought the dmg from exaberation just didn't show up on dmg meters. That changes everything honestly. Really thinking a CD heavy build with 2hander becoming very viable now.

Not sure it buff all skill. I've should've test it more. 

11 hours ago, Clockwork said:

No it does not increase the damage of skills only normal attacks

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

On this vid it increased the new skill dmg. 

That is because the new skill actually hits a part of the base/ normal hit. Since the normal hit is increased by 25% so the 35% is also higher.

So if your damage is 100 then the skill hits

100 X 35% = 35

But if you get 25% buff from excerbation then you get

125 X 35% = 44

So it's again the normal hit damage that is increased.

Just so people reading this topic in future be clear. Excerbation does not increase skill damage like split or blood thirst. 

• 5 months later...

Update: Hope y'all didn't buy this skill. 4/4 9sec duration. It's garbage. After using this skill and getting toss around like a rag doll. 9 sec later, you died like at the 7sec mark. 4% evasive decrease at 4/4. Good against rogues? Nah, they dodge that skill before you can attempt.

Edited by Speedom

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 1:27 AM, Speedom said:

Update: Hope y'all didn't buy this skill. 4/4 9sec duration. It's garbage. After using this skill and getting toss around like a rag doll. 9 sec later, you died like at the 7sec mark. 4% evasive decrease at 4/4. Good against rogues? Nah, they dodge that skill before you can attempt.

4% is typo bug its 16% i verified dont worry, -50% cd good too but ur right it would be nice for debuff at 4/4 last a lil longer, like necro pit is like 10s debuff, this skill good for vs warden or rogue or maybr a dodge bd/ranger, for pve purposes its good as gm making some bosses higher in dodge % so u either need build accu or reduce his dodge

I dont recommend leveling up it. It'll take away good stats. It's more of a boss raid support skill. But even if you use it for pvp, you'll still get washed up with them stuns. Think about it, you use the skill 1st and boom, you're stun and dead. And even if you dont use it first. The expert dmg will cause the cooldown of that skill. It's usefull but useless.

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

I dont recommend leveling up it. It'll take away good stats. It's more of a boss raid support skill. But even if you use it for pvp, you'll still get washed up with them stuns. Think about it, you use the skill 1st and boom, you're stun and dead. And even if you dont use it first. The expert dmg will cause the cooldown of that skill. It's usefull but useless.

U see i use diff combo bro its not a main pvp skill its more of a support skill for vs diff opponent 

38 minutes ago, Counciler said:

U see i use diff combo bro its not a main pvp skill its more of a support skill for vs diff opponent 

Gotcha, just not my style as a seeker. I make the kills quicker with high dmg.

On 4/4/2019 at 3:25 PM, Speedom said:

Gotcha, just not my style as a seeker. I make the kills quicker with high dmg.

Ye if in high lvl it varies who you vs, if it nub then ofc can get away with high dmg, log ur seeker some time n pm me 

2 hours ago, Counciler said:

Ye if in high lvl it varies who you vs, if it nub then ofc can get away with high dmg, log ur seeker some time n pm me 

Been very busy since i moved in Japan. When I get time I'll pm ya.