Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

GUIDE:

 

Don't even install the game, p2w fest, everything in this game is designed to get your money one way of the other, if you play you will feel the need yo do it sooner or later, it is impossible to get anything done if you don't pay, don't bother, invest your time and money elsewhere.

 

You have been warned.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zherot said:

GUIDE:

 

Don't even install the game, p2w fest, everything in this game is designed to get your money one way of the other, if you play you will feel the need yo do it sooner or later, it is impossible to get anything done if you don't pay, don't bother, invest your time and money elsewhere.

 

You have been warned.

 

 

There are a lot of people who became amazingly strong players without having paid a penny. It takes time, effort and patience. Seems like you don't have any of those qualities:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

 

8 hours ago, crnoss said:

level up system taking much time.Maybe need delete first map and start from irselot better idea or new system "bot" for all players.when player offline char can level up by himself, can do dg and arena.How is it idea ??

my vote for that idea is NO, because then why play the game if it does it by himself?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lore said:

 

my vote for that idea is NO, because then why play the game if it does it by himself?

 

I agree. The player needs to get used to the game. You won't sort the problem out by deleting an island; they would create new bots for Irselnort too. And then what, we delete that too? 

 

:vp-nono:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 1:23 AM, zherot said:

GUIDE:

 

Don't even install the game, p2w fest, everything in this game is designed to get your money one way of the other, if you play you will feel the need yo do it sooner or later, it is impossible to get anything done if you don't pay, don't bother, invest your time and money elsewhere.

 

You have been warned.

 

 

 

Game is heavily Pay2Win ? 

YES.

Just like every other MMORPG on mobile.

Does that mean that it is not worth to play ?

NOPE.

I am not d1ck riding the devs or been paid to do so however devs need to make their bread and butter .

Pay2Win aspects of the game only speeds up the game for you. What 6 months grind would need to get a hero to full +9 +10 would just be a month grind (I highly do not recommend to throw money on any p2w game... pay at your entertainment expense).

 

I am only against the gatcha gambling system (which become addicting as alcohol or drugs) in any Pay2Win and here its more when you amp from +8+9+10(pure luck ..  either waste 200 sets signs or 8 pcs free signs from tour) or event chests. But hey ... use free guild tour signs and I got almost all my gears +9+10 cause its really just luck 0.2% feels-like  amp rate so pray to RNG Gods to bless you. 

 

Do not be in a hurry. Take your time and leisure. By far this is "The Best" Open World MMORPG you can get on Playstore.

 

Just because its a Pay2Win does not mean you ignore the other unique aspects of the game. And yes ... you don't really need to pay anything if you will grind it wisely. 

 

I make 100-120K in 2 days or 8 hrs grind in 1 day (Just questing Old+New Lab + T3 T4 map 4 Not including drops of farm. Dual on 2 device 2 accounts ).

Find a suitable way to acquire gold and improve on it. It is player driven economy so find an exploit :panda8:

Edited by SageofWarspear
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, crnoss said:

level up system taking much time.Maybe need delete first map and start from irselot better idea or new system "bot" for all players.when player offline char can level up by himself, can do dg and arena.How is it idea ??

 

Uh ... another idle MMORPG? 

If you wish to get max tier gears and power in 1 month without paying then this game is not an ideal choice. 

This is a long grind game like Dragon's Blade (well ... less grindy than that game .. jeez).

Its meant to waste ur time XD.

 

Doing auto quest spoils the game ... Story will be ignored (If it hasn't already been) and key fundamental concepts of game with it. It takes 2 weeks or less to properly get adjusted and flying to max lvl in 3 days is horrible (like yea takes months getting gears so level 32 blade dancer with level 12 swords ... let alone getting expert skills ... your hero thou lvl 32 would only work on map 1 XD ... Unless u r fine with throwing a lot money to Pay2Win ur way in 3 days).

 

Its more on the time and memories made in the game that makes warspear worth playing after constant 1 or 2 yr break or even quit from the game... time spent with ppl doing crazy stuff and getting beaten up ... its the nostalgia of getting ur 1st dg done with nothing more than u and 3 or 4 random ppl ur lvl. Even for me it is reminiscent and I wish it goes back to those times when wasting time in the game meant something ... now i am a maxed off arguably having best hero setups in the server ... i still want to go back to that newbie map 1 and help ppl or re-live the past.

Yea ... very dramatic I am... XD but this is what Idle auto clicker MMORPSs lack from the traditional grinding ones. Therefore Map 1 is really important. Also u wont be having the basic fundamentals cause map 2 3 Lab map 4 are very advanced and tricky and u would end up dying and losing (if the enemy faction didn't already do it for u)

 

Bro XD Play MOBAs like Mobile Legend or soon to come(year 3020 lmao) League of Legends if you want the PvP mechanics and fun would be my suggestion if u want quick fun.

Edited by SageofWarspear
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 11:41 PM, Nadd said:

badtrip! i want to play as paladin but cant create at us sapphire.. how long?

Screenshot_20190719_233343.jpg

The game balances the number of Sentinels and Legion (for obvious reasons) so every 2 weeks or a month u can create a sentinel character ... its a limiter

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 12:52 AM, SageofWarspear said:

 

Game is heavily Pay2Win ? 

YES.

Just like every other MMORPG on mobile.

Does that mean that it is not worth to play ?

NOPE.

I am not d1ck riding the devs or been paid to do so however devs need to make their bread and butter .

Pay2Win aspects of the game only speeds up the game for you. What 6 months grind would need to get a hero to full +9 +10 would just be a month grind (I highly do not recommend to throw money on any p2w game... pay at your entertainment expense).

 

I am only against the gatcha gambling system (which become addicting as alcohol or drugs) in any Pay2Win and here its more when you amp from +8+9+10(pure luck ..  either waste 200 sets signs or 8 pcs free signs from tour) or event chests. But hey ... use free guild tour signs and I got almost all my gears +9+10 cause its really just luck 0.2% feels-like  amp rate so pray to RNG Gods to bless you. 

 

Do not be in a hurry. Take your time and leisure. By far this is "The Best" Open World MMORPG you can get on Playstore.

 

Just because its a Pay2Win does not mean you ignore the other unique aspects of the game. And yes ... you don't really need to pay anything if you will grind it wisely. 

 

I make 100-120K in 2 days or 8 hrs grind in 1 day (Just questing Old+New Lab + T3 T4 map 4 Not including drops of farm. Dual on 2 device 2 accounts ).

Find a suitable way to acquire gold and improve on it. It is player driven economy so find an exploit :panda8:

I actually agree. The only things I paid for was really some event chests for guild members (and some for myself) but really it's really a long term f2w game. Many people just p2w for immediate satisfaction. I took nearly 2 years just to get to level 30 but that's because I slacked off for a while. I personally feel Warspear is a great game but the developers doesn't listen to us at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

I actually agree. The only things I paid for was really some event chests for guild members (and some for myself) but really it's really a long term f2w game. Many people just p2w for immediate satisfaction. I took nearly 2 years just to get to level 30 but that's because I slacked off for a while. I personally feel Warspear is a great game but the developers doesn't listen to us at all

They're not the ones deciding major stuff. Even if they could, listening to players would be a pretty bad idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...