Why nerfing Paladin in this way is a bad idea...

Gladiator

Was the nerfing Fetters overkill?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Was the nerfing Fetters overkill?

• Yes, they shouldn't touch Fetters
    • Yes, but Fetters was OP, the nerf was just too much, your ideas are better.
    • Yes, Pala stuns were fine, Pala damage was OP.
    • No, maybe the new skill gives 50% extra HP?
    • Nah, deserved. Don't mind me, I didn't read anything anyway.
    • RIP Paladins

First of all, before anyone jumping in saying that I'm saying that because it's my class, I do think that Pala is too strong right now. But that was one bad way to balance it, and I'll explain. And after that, I'll try to suggest other ways to balance it. You can go directly to the suggestion if you don't wanna read the whole thing.

Also I'm not the only one who thinks that, even people from legion side with good game sense would know that it's just too much.

Nerfing Fetters in this radical way is a bad idea, and here is why:

1. Fetters is a basic skill:

1.1. Basic skills define the class.

It's like nerfing the heal skill for healers, the damage skill for damage classes, and the stuns for stun classes. I know Paladin isn't explicitly a stun class, but it definitely classify as a crowd control character, and it had only Fetters and Harad Call to do that.

And now with most classes having the ability to regain control during fetters, it no longer serves as any type of crowd control. Just like no one ever mentions Mage's Chains or Shamans Earthquake as a reliable control.

1.2. (Pala) Basic skills are dangerous to mess with.

If this basic skill goes kaput, there is no other place to put the skill points on. Aura? It's already bad. Agro? No thanks. So there is really no place to put the skill points other than on Fetters.

1.3. The remaining "good" skills for Paladin are all Expert skills, and that's alone a big disadvantage because there will be no time to lay out a good combo due to the 2 seconds cooldown between experts.

2- Fetters has been this way since the beginning of Paladin.

And no one ever complained about it.

People might have started complaining after the recent 2 skill-related updates. So the skill itself is NOT OP. Don't tell me that it took devs 6 years to realize that Fetters shouldn't block skills usage.

If you wanna argue that the class as a whole became too strong, sure, and we could agree to some degree, but you have to look at what made it OP.

Let's look at the most relevant and recent skill changes for Pala:

Illumination. Now, all mobs under this effect get magical damage.
Harad's Call. No banner is needed when using this skill now.
Harad's Banner. The number of players being damaged was limited. Depending on the skill level the number of targets is the following: 3-4-5-6.
Sun Seal. The chance of success when using the seal on mini-bosses, bosses and raid bosses was significantly increased. It was 10%, now it is 70%.

On 8/21/2017 at 7:23 PM, Daria said:

призыв харада.pngHarad's Call: the basic cooldown time was reduced from 30 to 25 seconds.

отталкивающий удар.pngRepellent Strike: added the connection with Sun Seal skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Sun Seal effect, paladin restores some of his health points. The amount of these health points depends on the maximum health of the character and on the skill level. Increased additional damage  depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced the repulsion range from 3 to 2 yards on levels 2-4. Changed the time of Stun effect on all skill levels from 2-2-2-2 seconds to 1.5-2-2.5-3 seconds.

сакральный щит.pngSacred Shield: shield strength was increased on all skill levels from 7-14-20-35% of the maximum health to 10-15-25-40%.

защита света.pngLight Defense: fixed incorrect skill cost on the 4th level.

And only after that, Paladins became really relevant, so for you to come and tell me that Fetter is the problem, and nerf it in a way that makes it useless, there is really no way to justify it. I wish that devs tell us why they made changes for skills in general, especially if it has to do with such a change, because it's not the first time that they make a completely bizarre fix like that with no reasonable explanation. Like previously nerfing Warden's damage instead of defense.

3- Fetters is critical for Paladins.

Actually not only for Paladins, but also all Sentinels. I don't know if devs know how much important Fetters was for Paladins, they are still the lowest HP tank, the lowest defensive abilities, and Fetters was one way to deal with this disadvantage, it was the only skill besides Banner that made up the Paladin, and now it's gone with no real replacement since it's basic, and as mentioned above, the rest of the basic skills are trash.

And as for Sentinels in Arena, they are way underpowered in controlling enemies compared to Legion side as whole.

If this fix was purely to balance wars, then that's one good way to lose players, because most players focus on Arena in PvP, balancing wars could've been done in other ways, because in this way, Paladin will be very weak in Arena.

Paladin was strong not solely because of his stuns, because if you compare it to other stun classes, it doesn't really have much more stuns, and even when Paladin has more stuns, the other class excels in other aspects like defense (DK/Barb) or damage (BD) or better 1 target control (Warlock/Charmer).

Other ideas to balance Paladin:

- Fetter cooldown increase or duration decrease

- Players affected by fetters will have increased defense against the Paladin or will receive reduced damage from the Paladin (PvP only)

- Players affected by fetters will deal increased damage to the Paladin (PvP only)

- Banner damage reduction

- Remove Harad Call damage (PvP only :blush: or when using 1h mace and shield)

- Return Harad Call Cooldown to 25 sec.

- Or make the Fetter's silencing effect go up with the skill progress, this way, it will stay relevant in arena and reduce control in wars if that's devs' concerns.

1/5: catch 2 characters and silence 1 of them

2/5: catch 3 characters and silence 1 of them

3/5: catch 4 characters and silence 2 of them

4/5: catch 5 characters and silence 2 of them

5/5: catch 6 characters and silence 3 of them

- Or finally make the silence effect a chance depending on level (No pls):

example: 40%-50%-60%-70%-80%

**Combinations and variants of those ideas are possible**

But anyway, any of those ideas, wouldn't be as bad as completely removing the silencing effect. Come on, it really destroys the PvP aspect of Paladins.

If devs insist on this nerf, the new skill better give 30-40% extra HP, and we should be able to use [Relic of Silence] on Fetters like Barbs and Deathknights, because we don't have anything special now, and they better start working on improving Pala's heal and defensive skills so it becomes a generic tank class like the rest. 

Heck, Barbs and DKs will have more defense and more control, BDs more stuns and more damage, what kind of logical balance is that? 

Edited by Gladiator

I simply don't like the nerf of fetter because, like you said, it's a basic skill and therefore it should keep its original sense. 

The other way around Paladin was a pretty fine class before developers added expert skills so the fault of Paladin being extremely strong lies somewhere with the expert skills:unknw:

And I thought druids were getting it bad, but they can avoid this by lvling roots to 4. And even at that levels 1-3 are still fine against melee.

Maybe the gms felt that too many classes had a bad time against anti-skill stuns? But I don't agree.

Fetters gives a chance to react when you are in pvp 

(Now is impossible ) if before pala was easily controlled by some classes  now is ... :fuck_that:<--- against paladin? Pfft xDD

Idk why people say  pala op:cat1:  the only thing op in the pala is its utility in pve ( always )  in that case those who should complain would be the mobs :got_a_badass_over_here: 

While this seems like buddy moan club, you realise pala has combo stun which includes fetters, makes it hard for dmg class to fight back if caught, it must be fetters or one of other skills be nerfed, and tbh you can still stop enemy run away and hit from far with fetters..... also all the options in the survey show the biased nature of this pala had nerf coming, maybe in future gm will amp one of their skill but atm they been needing a nerf just like warden and charmer did

It sure sucks when your main class gets nerfed. But you know what sucks even more than that? Facing 5 paladins against you at 5x5. Right now, they are impossible to beat. Hope after this fix everything will be balanced.

48 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

It sure sucks when your main class gets nerfed. But you know what sucks even more than that? Facing 5 paladins against you at 5x5. Right now, they are impossible to beat. Hope after this fix everything will be balanced.

that could happen if there were a lot of paladin, but there are not (at least very few) especially when the game is dominated by elves . Unless the 5x5 group has been previously created intentionally there is a very low chance of something like that happening

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Nice logic.

Well, 5 players of any AoE/control class really are just as bad. 5 Warlocks? 5 Charmers? 5 Shamans? 5 Mages? Even 5 Wardens?

And if the problem lies with 5 Paladins in 5v5 then why nerf Paladin in all aspects like 2v2 and 3v3 instead of in only 5v5? Like to reduce the targets possible for example.

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

If u are creating a scenario , how about facing two charmers in 2v2/ 3v3/ 5v5? Or Dk, or lets say two hunters. Even two druids can be deadly. I highly discourage creating any specific arena condition in order to justify your statement. 

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Nice logic.

Well, 5 players of any AoE/control class really are just as bad. 5 Warlocks? 5 Charmers? 5 Shamans? 5 Mages? Even 5 Wardens?

And if the problem lies with 5 Paladins in 5v5 then why nerf Paladin in all aspects like 2v2 and 3v3 instead of in only 5v5? Like to reduce the targets possible for example.

Just gave an example where paladins are broken and should be fixed.

You can make any group you want with charmers/warlocks you won't be able to win a party of 5 palas spamming  jump, feathers and banners.

4 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Just gave an example where paladins are broken and should be fixed.

You can make any group you want with charmers/warlocks you won't be able to win a party of 5 palas spamming  jump, feathers and banners.

Proof?

I can assume that 5 Charmers can fully stun all Paladins if each Charmer just takes 1 Paladin and stuns him from 7 yards. 

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Proof?

I can assume that 5 Charmers can fully stun all Paladins if each Charmer just takes 1 Paladin and stuns him from 7 yards. 

At lv28? Maybe.

At lvls20-24? No way, all you need is one good use of fetters to win the match.

Btw i am not saying palas were nerfed because of that specific thing, but having too much stun, dmg, heal and mobility is not ok, especially if you can abuse it.

45 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

At lv28? Maybe.

At lvls20-24? No way, all you need is one good use of fetters to win the match.

Btw i am not saying palas were nerfed because of that specific thing, but having too much stun, dmg, heal and mobility is not ok, especially if you can abuse it.

They still can crowd controll like before 

And that skill was too op

A necro, priest, mage, wl ranger, rouge is done for if struck by feather 

Too long duration considering heavy armour class.

I too have level 23 +10 pala and i feel too in present scenery of expert skill and all that skill making game unbalanced.

And we can still crowd cntroll

Use fether kiters cant kite 

Nice move by devs 

I see all cry only because fetter nerf. Because it was too op for make stun circle in 1 vs 1.

They don't worry about banner. Even they don't care about new skill.

A tank class having 2 healing skill isn't too op?

But who cares.

Only Because pala can't win 1 vs 1 like before they crying for fetter. 

A tank class with 3 stun skill, 3 heal skill, 3 aoe dmg skill, 1 shield, 1 def buff etc what u need more?

fetter still stop enemy at a place similar to stun. They just gave ability to use skill that time. 

Really you guys can make toooo much drama for a stun skill.:come_on:

Let me make it easy for u to understand. A TANK class is called TANK due to 2 basic skills (not talking about exp skills). 

1. Aggression 

2. Stun

Name any tank class except pala who dont have these two. I think u got your answer.

And 

If u dont consider pala as a tank, then name the tank in Chosen side. 

Edited by Shannuu

6 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

U kidding right ? Cz a my friend has two chars one charmer and one necro, he simply logs both from 2 devices and defeated me and other pala with almost same stats. (And for some reason i know we all are not noob 😜)

So it was 2 different person(pallys) vs single person still we lost. 

This is how op charmers are. Dont get me started on warlocks now. Hehe. 

15 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

Let me make it easy for u to understand. A TANK class is called TANK due to 2 basic skills (not talking about exp skills). 

1. Aggression 

2. Stun

Name any tank class except pala who dont have these two. I think u got your answer.

And 

In basic skill pala have fetter as stun(just usable skills only) and agro.

so i didn't understand.

A tank class called only if that class have must agro and defense ability skills like ( increase defense/decrease incoming damage)

Because of 3 tank type class at elf they made pala as supportive tank. As they making charmer as a supportive tank for mc class.

For your kind information. There was a tank from 2008-2017 without basic skill stun.(bd)

Don't u think a tank class with 2 heal skill and 2 hp gain(shield strick and sun seal) skill what they can do?

When a necro only one heal skill and a shaman have only 2 heal skill. Other side a tank class have 4 skill to gain hp. 

BUT is no matter cause u can't win 1 vs 1 you think without that fetter because enemy can use skill during fetter effect.:come_on:

2 hours ago, subhojeet said:

In basic skill pala have fetter as stun(just usable skills only) and agro.

so i didn't understand.

A tank class called only if that class have must agro and defense ability skills like ( increase defense/decrease incoming damage)

Because of 3 tank type class at elf they made pala as supportive tank. As they making charmer as a supportive tank for mc class.

For your kind information. There was a tank from 2008-2017 without basic skill stun.(bd)

Don't u think a tank class with 2 heal skill and 2 hp gain(shield strick and sun seal) skill what they can do?

When a necro only one heal skill and a shaman have only 2 heal skill. Other side a tank class have 4 skill to gain hp. 

BUT is no matter cause u can't win 1 vs 1 you think without that fetter because enemy can use skill during fetter effect.:come_on:

For your kind information , bd ham was same as pala foj that was silence (not stun) except for Aoe, as chosen were aoe type and elfs were not. So SILENCE here matters, cz in present situation , dks or charmers cz use their SILENCE even when pala used foj ... lets not confuse it with STUN.

And again for your kind information, for 3 tank in elf side, dont be greedy and stop thinking only of lvl20 and up, do take in consideration that low lvl players also exist in this game. 

And for the last time , for your information, nerfing a tank to support is NOT same as making a support (charmer) as tank...why ?? Because ppl put their money in order to play a tank class which later turned out to be a ....idk what ... may be healer or dummy, so....

You simply do not make any sense. XD

Also in my opinion , palas could have managed if they would have taken STUN out of harads call or shield bash (only 2 pally STUN skill) ...why ?

Cz this way low lvls will not suffer. But as always, pally has to suffer a new nerf. 

Edited by Shannuu

57 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

dks or charmers cz use their SILENCE even when pala used foj

Idk but is chamer have silence? 

58 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

And again for your kind information, for 3 tank in elf side, dont be greedy and stop thinking only of lvl20 and up, do take in consideration that low lvl players also exist in this game.

This joke out of my mind. What you want to say? Tank class is tank doesn't matter what lvl they are. A lvl 10 tank class do tank job at lvl 13 dg and a lvl 28 do their lvl dg. so?

1 hour ago, Shannuu said:

And for the last time , for your information, nerfing a tank to support is NOT same as making a support (charmer) as tank.

So tell me how fetter skill helps a pala class to do tank job and why can't u can tank job now?

as i know fetter just stop enemies movement and skill use ability only. Even that wont help a pala to do tanking.

2 hours ago, Shannuu said:

1. Aggression 

2. Stun

And 

No one just stun as a tank skill on barb it at 1/5. 

And dk stun 1 sec lol u call that stun 

Tank is high def and heal. Its not about stun. Idk where u got idea about tank is about stun

2 minutes ago, aks said:

No one just stun as a tank skill on barb it at 1/5. 

And dk stun 1 sec lol u call that stun 

Tank is high def and heal. Its not about stun. Idk where u got idea about tank is about stun

Again , its not stun xD read it first. Its silence. P.s even for 1 sec... dk have silence...pala now dont even have any. 

8 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

This joke out of my mind. What you want to say? Tank class is tank doesn't matter what lvl they are. A lvl 10 tank class do tank job at lvl 13 dg and a lvl 28 do their lvl dg. so?

So tell me how fetter skill helps a pala class to do tank job and why can't u can tank job now?

as i know fetter just stop enemies movement and skill use ability only. Even that wont help a pala to do tanking.

Fether skill still stop enemies movement 

And ppl taking about low level need stun. It still a stun u can controll and stop mobs. Which mob use silence on u at low level to stop u when u use fether.

That nerf is just for arena purpose. Cause that was to op

9 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Lol, Oh yes i forgot. Low lvls only go dungeons, they never go arena, well i assume u will make joke of everything , so its pointless to continue this discussion with someone who simply doesnot know what he talks !!!

U eliminated all my points and keep diverting the topic...as i said... we paid for tank..not heal or dummy

P.s i dont care if charmer have silence or not...cz topic is about pala, u can go to charmer topic if u need that discussion. 

1 minute ago, aks said:

Fether skill still stop enemies movement 

And ppl taking about low level need stun. It still a stun u can controll and stop mobs. Which mob use silence on u at low level to stop u when u use fether.

That nerf is just for arena purpose. Cause that was to op

So are we not paying for arena ? Why leave arena out of the scenario? Low lvl dont do arena ?

3 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

Again , its not stun xD read it first. Its silence. P.s even for 1 sec... dk have silence...pala now dont even have any. 

That not silece that is stun.

Have you every playeed a dk?

If not just go try make a level 1 dk and try that it is stun not a silence

Silence is one in which u keeped from using skill and not from movement

Just now, aks said:

That not silece that is stun.

Have you every playeed a dk?

If not just go try make a level 1 dk and try that it is stun not a silence

Silence is one in which u keeped from using skill and not from movement

No i have never played a dk, p.s if u are comparing dk to pala, u are mistaken , why ?? Cz we are not comparing here classes, this topic is to discuss if it is bad idea to nerf foj  .  Why ??? U compare it with dk in terms of silence  ,Might as well compare it with charmer then , cz pala is not a tank anymore! But again ,  i am not here to compare classes. O.o

2 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

Lol, Oh yes i forgot. Low lvls only go dungeons, they never go arena, well i assume u will make joke of everything , so its pointless to continue this discussion with someone who simply doesnot know what he talks !!!

U eliminated all my points and keep diverting the topic...as i said... we paid for tank..not heal or dummy

P.s i dont care if charmer have silence or not...cz topic is about pala, u can go to charmer topic if u need that discussion. 

So are we not paying for arena ? Why leave arena out of the scenario? Low lvl dont do arena ?

Not every class meant for arena 

Priest no good at arena arent they paying?

Necro no good at arena ; what about them

If u only want arena make, charmer druid etc

Every class has its own role let them be it

Devs know what is good for this game balancing. 

Dk secreat reseve fu cked now what about them arent they paying too?

1 minute ago, Shannuu said:

No i have never played a dk, p.s if u are comparing dk to pala, u are mistaken , why ?? Cz we are not comparing here classes, this topic is to discuss if it is bad idea to nerf foj  .  Why ??? U compare it with dk in terms of silence  ,Might as well compare it with charmer then , cz pala is not a tank anymore! But again ,  i am not here to compare classes. O.o

U started comparison first about all tank should have stuns or  aggression or what so ever

Just now, aks said:

Dk secreat reseve fu cked now what about them arent they paying too?

Again wrong trigger... xD why u are trying to make me say i am only arena xD

Let me tell u in detail, but only for once...

Suppose i am only arena... lets assume 

Was pala an arena char ?? Yes (and u cant deny that)

I choose pala , put my money dedicated my time ... 

But now they nerfed pala, so as for arena lover what did i get in last ?? 

Try to understand it before asking to make charmer , cz charmer was not even in the game when many ppl made pala !!!

Now i assume  u will say that game is not about arena at all xD ...does that brings my money back ??  No ...so who got fooled ? The user ...lol 

And how are u so sure that charmer will be an arena char in coming future ??? Unless u are a dev xD 

Think before u ink

15 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

If u compare of low lvl chars. then tell me how many stuns have charmer, dk, hunter, barb have at low lvl basic?

U can't say, i say 1 stun for all as pala have fetter. 

I hope u got answer. Now stop fetter fetter drama. 

Devs should remove that stun ability too from this then drama will end.

Edited by subhojeet

1 minute ago, subhojeet said:

If u compare of low lvl chars. then tell me how many stuns have charmer, dk, hunter, barb have?

U can't say, i say 1 sun for all as pala have fetter. 

I hope u got answer. Now stop fetter fetter drama. 

As i said .. stupidity overloaded. Dont know what topics about...still continue with idk what in mind. XD

P.s Horrendous xD

Edited by Shannuu

6 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Why dont u ask devs too ? May be they will xD 

My god ..why are u even replying 🤣

Edited by Shannuu

As in general terms. Paladin is not what its used to be. And this time is heavily damaged. Pity for that class. 

R.I.P paladins

44 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Now stop fetter fetter drama. 

Are you a god ? End it yourself then ? 

Too much of hate for pala (-.-)

Edited by Eternity

3 hours ago, Shannuu said:

U kidding right ? Cz a my friend has two chars one charmer and one necro, he simply logs both from 2 devices and defeated me and other pala with almost same stats. (And for some reason i know we all are not noob 😜)

So it was 2 different person(pallys) vs single person still we lost. 

This is how op charmers are. Dont get me started on warlocks now. Hehe. 

Dude im talking about 5x5 ONLY, not 1x1, not 2x2.

Again wrong trigger... xD why u are trying to make me say i am only arena xD

Try to understand it before asking to make charmer , cz charmer was not even in the game when many ppl made pala !!!

Now i assume  u will say that game is not about arena at all xD ...does that brings my money back ??  No ...so who got fooled ? The user ...lol 

And how are u so sure that charmer will be an arena char in coming future ??? Unless u are a dev xD 

Think before u ink

Lol you have no logic left now whinning about money and all. U pay money for ur own convenience,

That dosent means devs wont take necessary steps to balance game.

What kind of logic is that u invest money in certain character, so deves better dont balance game lol

Whinning ? xD funny. We can have un ending discussion so m not going to reply to u as its completely out of the topic. Hehe 

15 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Dude im talking about 5x5 ONLY, not 1x1, not 2x2.

Ok bro. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

Whinning ? xD funny. We can have un ending discussion so m not going to reply to u as its completely out of the topic. Hehe 

Ok bro. 🙂

We can have personal discussion somewhere else on whatsapp or what ever platform  u can use

If u which u can have my contact bro

11 minutes ago, aks said:

Lol you have no logic left now whinning about money and all. U pay money for ur own convenience,

That dosent means devs wont take necessary steps to balance game.

What kind of logic is that u invest money in certain character, so deves better dont balance game lol

Everyone pays money for their convenience,  a decision might be correct for u which may not be okay to other bro. Here we must not impose our thoughts to anyone. U over did it. 

3 hours ago, Shannuu said:

Also in my opinion , palas could have managed if they would have taken STUN out of harads call.

It actually makes sense. 

22 hours ago, Gladiator said:

If devs insist on this nerf, the new skill better give 30-40% extra HP, and we should be able to use [Relic of Silence] on Fetters like Barbs and Deathknights, because we don't have anything special now, and they better start working on improving Pala's heal and defensive skills so it becomes a generic tank class like the 

A point i would like to raise, i personaly think pala can only get burst heal from new skil like priests. Also if we keep in mind , 1500 heal is really good amount of heal, so if 

Amount of health added is amount of heal, i personally think that 1500 (as a standard)  is max heal( or max health added) which gonna be more or less 30% of palas max health (5k taken).

So 30% only if pala is lucky, because i cant see pala getting lucky in new skill upgrade, as i would say, nerfing fettar is too much. Must not nerf base skill.

2 hours ago, aks said:

Every class has its own role.

2 hours ago, Shannuu said:

And u talk about logic. ? I answered u your question , in spite of responding to that, you choose to talk "whinning". Is this logic mean to u bro. 

P.s why would i exchange the contact? I rarely play this, with unending statement i mean no one will agree to other, doesnt mean we exchange contact...also thats against rules xD

Too many people are missing the point, or just purposely acting dumb.

I don't who brought up 1v1, all I mentioned was Arena and wars. So I'll spare myself the time replying to people who came here just to miss the point and have no real argument.

4 hours ago, aks said:

Now that's funny, who are you to say that? Is that real balance if a class like necro and priest is completely useless in PvP? And then you wonder why there are few Priests and Necros and why there is overpopulation for some classes.

No logic whatsoever.

No my dear, if a class is weak in Arena/PvP then it needs a buff in Arena/PvP, that's how the game works.

Even if we suppose you're right. What should I do when Paladin was a good PvP class, and built my character for years for PvP, and now it's bad in PvP, what should I do? See, that's not good for the game.

11 hours ago, aks said:

They still can crowd controll like before 

And that skill was too op

A necro, priest, mage, wl ranger, rouge is done for if struck by feather 

Too long duration considering heavy armour class.

I too have level 23 +10 pala and i feel too in present scenery of expert skill and all that skill making game unbalanced.

And we can still crowd cntroll

Use fether kiters cant kite 

Fetter was always too op? I bet you didn't read what I said, or can't even think before writing. Fetters was there since the beginning of Paladin, we're talking about 6 years, the skill has always been this way. Were you saying it was op before Experts came out? No. You're saying it's op now because now Palas have new stuff that make him op. Banner/jump. You said it yourself, it's expert skills that made Pala op.

My whole point was this big fetter nerf was unnecessary for reasons I mentioned, didn't say that Paladin didn't need any nerf.

Show me other classes basic skills that got nerfed that much, when was the last time that happened? Probably before Experts came out. I don't see how anyone can justify nerfing a basic skill that much when there are newly added/fixed experts that could be rather nerfed.

And good luck using fetters to prevent kiting, remember everyone can still use their control during fetter so they will be able to keep kiting. Let's see how you make it useful.

Edited by Gladiator

45 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Too many people are missing the point, or just purposely acting dumb.

I don't who brought up 1v1, all I mentioned was Arena and wars. So I'll spare myself the time replying to people who came here just to miss the point and have no real argument.

Now that's funny, who are you to say that? Is that real balance if a class like necro and priest is completely useless in PvP? And then you wonder why there are few Priests and Necros and why there is overpopulation for some classes.

No logic whatsoever.

No my dear, if a class is weak in Arena/PvP then it needs a buff in Arena/PvP, that's how the game works.

Even if we suppose you're right. What should I do when Paladin was a good PvP class, and built my character for years for PvP, and now it's bad in PvP, what should I do? See, that's not good for the game.

Fetter was always too op? I bet you didn't read what I said, or can't even think before writing. Fetters was there since the beginning of Paladin, we're talking about 6 years, the skill has always been this way. Were you saying it was op before Experts came out? No. You're saying it's op now because now Palas have new stuff that make him op. Banner/jump. You said it yourself, it's expert skills that made Pala op.

My whole point was this big fetter nerf was unnecessary for reasons I mentioned, didn't say that Paladin didn't need any nerf.

Show me other classes basic skills that got nerfed that much, when was the last time that happened? Probably before Experts came out. I don't see how anyone can justify nerfing a basic skill that much when there are newly added/fixed experts that could be rather nerfed.

And good luck using fetters to prevent kiting, remember everyone can still use their control during fetter so they will be able to keep kiting. Let's see how you make it useful.

Hey, you can still use fetters on mobs:not_okay: