Thoughts about the upcoming expert skill?

Jcbref

Necromancer

icon_skill_necro_res_large.png The Gift of Rebirth:

Instantly resurrects a member of the party within several yards of the character, and transports him to the character. Cannot be used during arena fights.

I think this will be great in labs and dgs to revive anyone who dies (they shouldnt die but tanks can have lag and those can have long run back to where you died)

We will see how long is the cooldown, im guessing like 60-120 secs and how big range it has

Honestly sounds good in paper but in realty wont be that good.First is on long cd, second in dung with good pt will be rare to use it cuz nobody will die and on day quests 80/90/200k agine rare someone to die (ofc if you dont meet elf pt but eather you or they will be dead).So i see use only if someone lag and tank/healers are slow to react or if  pt member gets gangbang by elfs or in upcomeing land not to mention you cant ress yourself so if you die gg skill xD

Edited by coldravens

I got confused. It says "instantly resurrects" then from the word "instantthe skill should be passive? but in the skill description shows skill is "Active". I am hoping a passive skill to save a skill slot. 

Help me figure it out :search:

Edited by Larrikin
spelling corrections

1 hour ago, Larrikin said:

I got confused. It says "instantly resurrects" then from the word "instantthe skill should be passive? but in the skill description shows skill is "Active". I am hoping a passive skill to save a skill slot. 

Help me figure it out :search:

It is active skill and it resurrects party member withing certain area

Edited by Jcbreff