Jump to content
Peony

[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Parentez said:

If the necromancer relives a forsaken, will he remain a Forsaken?

More like, if priest revives a Sentinel, will he become a Forsaken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parentez said:

If the necromancer relives a forsaken, will he remain a Forsaken?

If a priest revives a chosen/firstborn, does that mean they have become undead?

Just now, Mercurry said:

More like, if priest revives a Sentinel, will he become a Forsaken?

Aha, jinx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mercurry said:

Why is everyone saying rip to paladin? I dont see that many changes expect the silence removal?

Banner wont hit unless paladin is at melee range of the enemy.

So basically banner works if enemy is stupid enough to stay next to him. Walk one yard and you can escape him..

 

Edited by Zurp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zurp said:

Banner wont hit unless paladin is at melee range of the enemy.

What? So pala has to stay at the banner and it has only melee range?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mercurry said:

What? So pala has to stay at the banner and it has only melee range?

Yup.

They nerfed the only 2 skills that made pala even remotely good.

Now pala is just a joke

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zurp said:

Yup.

They nerfed the only 2 skills that made pala even remotely good.

Now pala is just a joke

 

Lol thats a joke if they do that..

Maybe if the banner wasnt placed and pala carried it around like an aura, that could work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping seekers can get a dodge skill for a fighter class or some kind of accuracy boost. Seekers new skill will be good for arena unless the dmg is like bloodthirst. Idk man, might bring my old lvl 18 druid back if the skill is like Dangerous Blow. 

Edited by Speedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant understand why paladin nerfs so much,many people play paladin?

he  is  too strong to nerfs?i am a new paladin player,i amply it three week ago,now  i want  to  u give  back  my charge  money,and  just go to delete my  acc,ok?dear  gm

 

 

caesarapp_2018983111182.jpg

caesarapp_2018983101358.jpg

Edited by skzcbm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, skzcbm said:

I cant understand why paladin nerfs so much,many people play paladin?

he  is  too strong to nerfs?i am a new paladin player,i amply it three week ago,now  i want  to  u give  back  my charge  money,and  just go to delete my  acc,ok?dear  gm

 

 

caesarapp_2018983111182.jpg

caesarapp_2018983101358.jpg

Just because a class got a nerf doesn't it mean that it's not good anymore. At first all players are mad/sad/annoyed but eventually you just have to get used to it and maybe you have to adapt to a new way of handling a class. 

Also remember that not only Paladins had a change but all other classes as well. Therefore, everyone has to get used to something different:smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aff hurt the warden ...

Warden without the cures in all the blockions is not Warden, Dark knight (already tank too easy, with his ability to decrease damage and etc, but what made the Warden different was his costly cures in the blockages and now they want to reduce it ..

It is difficult for Warden to use the skill and maintain the mana, since it ends up too easy and now they put the skill to spend more mana, so it hurts a lot ... Please think about it.

 

#Return to the Old Warden 😢

 

 

Edited by Thomas Anderson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Just because a class got a nerf doesn't it mean that it's not good anymore. At first all players are mad/sad/annoyed but eventually you just have to get used to it and maybe you have to adapt to a new way of handling a class. 

Also remember that not only Paladins had a change but all other classes as well. Therefore, everyone has to get used to something different:smile:

A minor change. This is a big one and also, banner second nerf. Foj is pala good skill for pvp and pve. But it's just pve now for running through mob. For pvp. Banner is pala damage maker skill. Well caster got it easier than before. Go ahead and foj pala. I'll just blind, fear, stun or sleep you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Carpetlick said:

Wow have not seen Beregar's name in a while.  Also, shaman shield still not usable on self? 😢

Some things are like farts: you never get used to, but have to learn to live with. Shaman expert skills lately are just like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Some things are like farts: you never get used to, but have to learn to live with. Shaman expert skills lately are just like that. 

 

Quite odd example I may say xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peony said:

Craft

Now for the crafting professions in "Cloth armor", "Light armor" and "Heavy armor" instead of Essences will require a completely new resource - Matter. It will be of four kinds:

What will happen to essences?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Parentez said:

Server Test???? Akasha???

 

3 minutes ago, UK said:

Where is the test server?:unknw: 

People said test server open on world chat

 

6 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I'll talk about this later. :true_story1:

Edited by Aкasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peony said:

Mage

icon_skill_mage_fire_large.png Aura of Fire:

Bestows the “Aura of Fire” positive effect on a character for a limited duration. The fiery aura deals magic damage to all enemies within one yard every 3 sec. Skill with a constant energy consumption.

Soon mage is terminator in pve , now it has necro's posinous shield too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Thanks to this update, my 9-10 sets stock of ethereal essence is useless now. 🤢

They better bring some good quality craft accessories!!! At least ones equal to or better than arena % accessories.

Maybe they turn them into materials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Maybe they turn them into materials

Nah then we lose all eth ess.

I'd rather love for them to create special craft jobs where we can convert cats, ess or materials into any one of the other form of the same rarity level eg: pink ess to pink cats, etc...

Edited by Psyborg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Speedom said:

A minor change. This is a big one and also, banner second nerf. Foj is pala good skill for pvp and pve. But it's just pve now for running through mob. For pvp. Banner is pala damage maker skill. Well caster got it easier than before. Go ahead and foj pala. I'll just blind, fear, stun or sleep you. 

It must get annoying to read it so often but after all, this is not a pvp based game, at least not 1v1, that's why there is no 1v1 arena mode x.x 

Classes are supposed to support each other and to make up the lacking spots of another class. 

Looking at the issue from my point of view, Paladin is still very strong:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Morgana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my oppinion Hunter have strategies and traps to chase down enemy ranger have many "special" arrows to damage... Then tell me why ranger have 3 traps and hunter no? :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...