[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can get over 100% cd and that would mean instant skills, it was devs choice

There is a difference between "100%" and "100% MORE ". In case of gp and ap we get "100% more= X2" i.e. double and for skill cd it is 100% = complete cd time covering i.e. 0 sec cd.

8 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

There is a difference between "100%" and "100% MORE ". In case of gp and ap we get "100% more= X2" i.e. double and for skill cd it is 100% = complete cd time covering i.e. 0 sec cd.

I remember once they said , this cd is something different then common meaning. They said something like cooldown speed and cooldown are different things. So even if you have %100 and more cd your skills still has a cd more then 0 seconds.

6 hours ago, Deimus said:

With this update the EU server will be balanced. Wars will be more difficult to win in the EU server.  The EU server have a rate of 1 MC to 100+ elf's.

Well, if people are going to participate, ya xd

5 hours ago, subhojeet said:

Isn't pala toooo op now. full stun+ huge hst

5 hours ago, subhojeet said:

Isn't pala toooo op now. full stun+ huge heal.

What?

21 hours ago, Higgings said:

From the latest results of the Test Server of yesterday, our developers found fair to take the following measures and changes:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

Additionally increases character’s “Penetration” parameter.  

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades
Increased the damage from the effect at all levels of skill development.

Mage
-Blinding Fire
Added damage to the main skill target.

Shaman
-Fire Totem
Changed the search pattern of targets. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct access for the attack.

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice
The effect of the skill forbids the use of opponents skills when developing to level 4 and above.

Ranger
-Bitterness
Effects now accumulate when using skills that deal damage.

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow
The skill also reduces the "Evasion" parameter. 5-7-10-15%

Warlock
-Life Exhaust / Dark Seal
Reduced the increase in the amount of recoverable health when using a combination of skills.

Hunter
-Blessing of the mountains
The power of the effect is changed at all levels of development.
Evasion 10-15-20-25%, reduction of damage 5-7-10-15%.
The duration of the effect increases with the development of skill - 6-8-10-12 seconds.

Hope to have translated in a good way xd

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Anyone know hw much does the main dmge deal ? And please put ur mdmg too 

9 часов назад, Jeanne сказал:

Just curious, but i'd like to see the statistics of test server, such as : number of players online.

@PeonyIs it possible? And how about others' opinion?

It's possible! On the first day of the test server more than 1000 people were online at the same time. And yesterday more than 500. Please note that this is not for the day, but at peak moments 😉

1 minute ago, Peony said:

It's possible! On the first day of the test server more than 1000 people were online at the same time. And yesterday more than 500. Please note that this is not for the day, but at peak moments 😉

Is it possible to see the statistics of normal servers, like how much people are online at the peek time in a the last day in eu server?

11 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

A Little peak of craftable belts :spiderpman1:

20180910_175931.jpg.e3cfe675fb7669223e44c98bec85d04c.jpg

20180910_175907.jpg.a75e91ece46618e7603aa79cd142f257.jpg

20180910_175852.jpg.05b9e5ef0c0a4d4be1ca1d7ede65a67a.jpg

Accuracy and Parry for tanks... mmm, interesting. Though you'll have to sacrifice penetration. Hard to choose 🤔

18 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Is it possible to see the statistics of normal servers, like how much people are online at the peek time in a the last day in eu server?

It should be since wars are timed at peak hours

3 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

@Peony do we have a date of when you people are planning to give us this so waited updated? :pin1:

The update will be on this week, very soon!

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Peony do we have a date of when you people are planning to give us this so waited updated? :pin1:

Noooooo i dont want the update to be soon cuz infection will gets destroyed that update:ping4:

1 minute ago, coldravens said:

Noooooo i dont want the update to be soon cuz infection will gets destroyed that update:ping4:

owww come on coldie, I'm sure you'll figure out something new which could replace infection... maybe! :cat6:

23 минуты назад, Omercix сказал:

Unfortunately, we can not disclose this information. There are certain reasons why we can not do this, and I can not disclose these reasons.
It sounds very intriguing, right? :yawn1:

36 minutes ago, Peony said:

The update will be on this week, very soon!

My feeling strongly says the update will be at the same moment of when arena season ends.

4a578ff8f56a98d.jpg.8eea6128b70791fc5c94a2fe8fe17c7f.jpg

Edited by Jeanne

9 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

My feeling strongly says the update will be at the same moment of when arena season ends.

4a578ff8f56a98d.jpg.8eea6128b70791fc5c94a2fe8fe17c7f.jpg

Yea, I agree. but at this point, are they opening the test server again this afternoon? :pin1:

1 hour ago, Xcaliburzx said:

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Anyone know hw much does the main dmge deal ? And please put ur mdmg too 

700~ skill dmg with 600 mdmg

39 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Unfortunately, we can not disclose this information. There are certain reasons why we can not do this, and I can not disclose these reasons.
It sounds very intriguing, right? :yawn1:

Reivenorik can you please look at new infection skill cuz i test it and looks too underpowerd after the update

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yea, I agree. but at this point, are they opening the test server again this afternoon? :pin1:

Edited by Jeanne

On 9/10/2018 at 9:27 PM, Omercix said:

We need SEPERATE SKILL SLOTS(pages) FOR EXPERT SKILLS AND OTHER ADDITIONAL SKILLS(like fero,resi,pene,cd,resilience,att speed, crit). Also need more skill points too.

@Reivenorik

44 минуты назад, coldravens сказал:

Reivenorik can you please look at new infection skill cuz i test it and looks too underpowerd after the update

Yes, of course, I'll tell the developers. If something goes wrong, the values will be corrected.

3 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes, of course, I'll tell the developers. If something goes wrong, the values will be corrected.

Thank you:pin3:

P.s i posted screen shot at the 8-th page in this topic at start ^^

Warden

Switcheroo » When using the skill, the enemy now has a negative effect reducing the movement speed. The duration of the effect is 3-4-5-6 sec, the decrease in the movement speed is 15-30-45-60%.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Accuracy and Parry for tanks... mmm, interesting. Though you'll have to sacrifice penetration. Hard to choose 🤔

Most tanks like BD may use the light one

7 минут назад, Aкasha сказал:

Warden

Switcheroo » When using the skill, the enemy now has a negative effect reducing the movement speed. The duration of the effect is 3-4-5-6 sec, the decrease in the movement speed is 15-30-45-60%.

Thank you!
Yes, guys, please read the innovation :monocle1:

17 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Warden

ahhhh you have beaten me this time! :cat6:

10 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I am sure that there are more options to craft in each belt type

You mean 2 belts for each kind of equipment? I doubt but let's hope

Just now, Higgings said:

You mean 2 belts for each kind of equipment? I doubt but let's hope

Yeah , but actually I said wrong. I hope too,  there will be 2 belts for each kind of  equipment.

15 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Yeah , but actually I said wrong. I hope too,  there will be 2 belts for each kind of  equipment.

Maybe block belt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)