[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I did not forget to mention rogue. I simply did not mention him at all on purpose. Seeker can count on a damage burst which is far higher and constant than a rogue. When rogue turns invisible they yes get like 50% of their attack buffed, but that's only for one attack. Their dodge and skill speed can be lowered now thanks to the seeker's new skill (not incredibly, but still something). Rogue's basic damage skill is one, and expert are jump and blades (wanna put ricochet and flurry of steel in? Okay, then 2 more with max +500dmg more) and the ones worthy of attention are indeed Merciless, Jump and Poisonus blades (Damage ones). Seekers can count on almost all of them. To be sure, rogues have got a very good defensive statistic and that's the only thing Seekers lack of, but honestly I don't think they have 0 chances against them. 

I would suggest to increase the debuff given from their new skill even more, actually. 

One stealth from rogue add to it poison and hit a seeker if u both full 10 seeker will either die from the hit or from the effect of poison even if he survive this hit he will remian with 2 or 1k hp if not less mean while seeker will manage to do few hits that will never kill rogue since he got op dodge maybe he dodge all seeker  bursts and thats it simply we can say seeker has no chance against rogue unless rogue is afk or dnt know how to move a rogue 

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

I have a question, is Cooldown stat's mechanics going to be fixed after update? Because right now it's not working properly.

As we can see here I have 0 cooldown, so the skill cooldown is at it's standard value:

Reveal hidden contents

But once I add some cooldown (34.3% in this case), by performing REALLY simple maths (360*0.343=123.48 so 360-123.48=236.52 which should be the new cooldown) we can all notice that something weird happens:

Reveal hidden contents

???????????????????????????
Where is this value comming from? and I'd like to mention this happens for all skills, not just this one. Cooldown stat isn't working properly on any skill on any class.

P.S.: I used 28 sized font so that the text would stand out between the screenshots.

The cooldown stat affects how quickly you recharge your skills. For example, if you have 100% cooldown, your skill will recharge twice as fast (thus a skill with 30 secs delay will recharge in 15 secs).

4 hours ago, Man said:

One stealth from rogue add to it poison and hit a seeker if u both full 10 seeker will either die from the hit or from the effect of poison even if he survive this hit he will remian with 2 or 1k hp if not less mean while seeker will manage to do few hits that will never kill rogue since he got op dodge maybe he dodge all seeker  bursts and thats it simply we can say seeker has no chance against rogue unless rogue is afk or dnt know how to move a rogue 

This does not prove anything. You're just saying how a pvp between them could end if ( for who knows which reason) a rogue starts first and a seeker does not move nor uses his shield, nor parries or dodges any of the rogue's attacks. And, obviously, a seeker must necessarily dodge all of his attacks and this will unavoidably bring him to death. You're putting in variabilities which are decided by RNG. You can have even 70% of dodge and not dodge a single attack, I hope you know this. 

Edited by Higgings

6 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

The cooldown stat affects how quickly you recharge your skills. For example, if you have 100% cooldown, your skill will recharge twice as fast (thus a skill with 30 secs delay will recharge in 15 secs).

Well, that makes sense

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This does not prove anything. You're just saying how a pvp between them could end if (for who knows why reasons) a rogue starts first and a seeker does not move nor uses his shield, nor parries or dodges any of the rogue's attacks. And, obviously, a seeker must necessarily dodge all of his attacks and this will unavoidably bring him to death. You're putting in variabilities which are decided by RNG. You can have even 70% of dodge and not dodge a single attack, I hope you know this. 

70% dodge and not single dodge ? Bruh 50% dodge  + kick in back lv5 he will dodge like 99% of times lel

1 hour ago, Man said:

Hhhhhhhhhh in that case make ham and rush stuns 101% pls for balance as u know:grinning:

So cuz one skill not working on pve u make post ? Rush of bd ham of bd and many others skills never work on bosses so whats ur point?

None of the stuns work on bosses.

Dont compare stuns with buff debuff skills. 

3 hours ago, subhojeet said:

I have saw there is 1-2 moderators in elf side only at THEMARCS guild, but i have never saw any moderator at mc side. At us-saphire

Need answer WHY? @admin

Because of that i am thinking moderators requested devs for give back fetter. Because of gladiator paladin from themarcs and mods are his friend.

Bro so true. That Pala Gladiator from Themercs also has a seals map in game to suit his gameplay. Recently devs gave him mcoins for free for some story and shit. I ask devs why this partiality. He made topic on fetter and devs saw his topic and made fettter stun.I think pala Gladiator from Themarcs is hassn from EU. I know they're from same country as well coz im is spy in themercers hahah but they not know coz mi pro. Like WHERE JUSTICE I ASK?

And while we're on the topic of justice. I have 3 mod friends but higgins is notmy friends. Still i have no elm costume. Like wtf? How many more mods do i have to annoy before i get free elm costume?

46 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

Bro so true. That Pala Gladiator from Themercs also has a seals map in game to suit his gameplay. Recently devs gave him mcoins for free for some story and shit. I ask devs why this partiality. He made topic on fetter and devs saw his topic and made fettter stun.I think pala Gladiator from Themarcs is hassn from EU. I know they're from same country as well coz im is spy in themercers hahah but they not know coz mi pro. Like WHERE JUSTICE I ASK?

And while we're on the topic of justice. I have 3 mod friends but higgins is notmy friends. Still i have no elm costume. Like wtf? How many more mods do i have to annoy before i get free elm costume?

Idk if this is a troll or you're serious. In any case I invite you to stop with the Defamatory attitude; this is not the right place for statements like this, especially if they have no basis. 

EDIT: you're Mercs lead... 😐 couldn't know, my bad xd 

#EpicFail

Edited by Higgings

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Idk if this is a troll or you're serious. In any case I invite you to stop with the Defamatory attitude; this is not the right place for statements like this, especially if they have no basis. 

Higgings merc mod confirmed?

10 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Higgings merc mod confirmed?

YinYang. Does that count? 🤔

And I would have said it to any player. Defamatory attitudes are not welcome here: just check the Community Rules. 

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

YinYang. Does that count? 🤔

And I would have said it to any player. Defamatory attitudes are not welcome here: just check the Community Rules. 

:come_on:why so serious 

39 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

where justice :too_much_cuteness:

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

#EpicFail

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

Gladiator got those free mcoins by winning a story contest

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

#EpicFail

I'll take it you're my friend now. One more mod friend added to the list. I can feel elm costume dropping soon in my bag.

i have craft jobs at heavy armor 2 days after will finish.They wont cancel after update right?

9 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

the discussion is about skills here not mods or guilds or anything else... 

simple thing make things more balanced instead of making them a one sided game. All classes happy with their skills except Barbs because crap doesn’t work gud. 

I guess forum is where we keep our point when we play that class. Some palas and their friends cried nd got back what they wanted😴

Lets do one thing exchange the barb and pala new expert skill nd then see the difference!!!!! 

Talk about balance do it 

agreed.if something done only for paladins want that .Do same thing for all class players

The discussion is about skills here not mods or guilds or anything else... 

simple thing make things more balanced instead of making them a one sided game. All classes happy with their skills except Barbs because crap doesn’t work gud. 

I guess forum is where we keep our point when we play that class. Some palas and their friends cried nd got back what they wanted😴

Lets do one thing exchange the barb and pala new expert skill or give barbs mass stuns like fetters then see the difference!!!!! 

Talk about balance do it 

Edited by Necromaa

The new warden skill should add hp and energy to, warden runs out of mana very quickly and now that his block is not working as it used to be then this new skill can amplify those skills beside the fact that a wd doesn't have a pvp skill and the main reason of that skills is for pvp. After all a wd is not a pvp character like dk and barbs, of course they can survive a lot but now that the block skill is nerfed then they should add that hp and energy increase to be an pvp skill and pve skill. Barb got a new pve and pvp skil and same the dk, a new pve and pvp skill that allows them to be a heavy tank like wd with a low cd. And if someone wants to said that this idea would mean that wd is going to be the tank with most hp in the game that's no real cuz barbarian already is the one with most hp in the game. I just said that this skill should add 2, 4, 6, 8% hp and 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5% mana

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

Seekers?

Great damage output, speed, several damage skills (more than a rogue), several offensive statistic augmentating-skills, shield and 1 sleep skill and some debuffs. I see nothing that much different from a rogue,the difference is that rogue is older and people figured out ways to use it in pvp. Seekers instead did not have the same luck, in my opinion. 

You understand the entire issue of a seeker is no defensive trait at all right? When a rogue gets incredible increase in dodge and massive dmg output for no loss of stats. For us to have same effect we need to take a skill that makes us take +10% dmg? Thats free Fero for the enemy in a sense. We get a 550 DMG absorb sheild. Thats 1/4 of a normal crit or 1/2 of a normal dmg skill of any dmg class. For a seeker to do dmg we need to stack mana regen, sacrificing this "amazing" damage output you think we got. IE: Using pene on rings, blah blah. The fundamental problem with a seeker is he's a suicide bomber only relying on RNG - Random Number Generator of the game. Hopefully we crit, hopefully that bleed doesn't miss so we can heal from bloodthirst, hopefully that sun net timed perfect to be able to re stealth before bleed breaks. Every class has a "oh shit" button but seekers do not in any sense of the word. I enjoy seekers because they are different, but just feels like a meme class. We have 1 of everything but none of it really shines. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Sorry for the dramas.and over-joking people 😅

Anyway thanks for the translations Higgs!

And thank you for devs team who have worked hard for things and face much complaints from players (^^)/

Just curious, but i'd like to see the statistics of test server, such as : number of players online.

@PeonyIs it possible? And how about others' opinion?

55 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

You understand the entire issue of a seeker is no defensive trait at all right? When a rogue gets incredible increase in dodge and massive dmg output for no loss of stats. For us to have same effect we need to take a skill that makes us take +10% dmg? Thats free Fero for the enemy in a sense. We get a 550 DMG absorb sheild. Thats 1/4 of a normal crit or 1/2 of a normal dmg skill of any dmg class. For a seeker to do dmg we need to stack mana regen, sacrificing this "amazing" damage output you think we got. IE: Using pene on rings, blah blah. The fundamental problem with a seeker is he's a suicide bomber only relying on RNG - Random Number Generator of the game. Hopefully we crit, hopefully that bleed doesn't miss so we can heal from bloodthirst, hopefully that sun net timed perfect to be able to re stealth before bleed breaks. Every class has a "oh shit" button but seekers do not in any sense of the word. I enjoy seekers because they are different, but just feels like a meme class. We have 1 of everything but none of it really shines. 

I understand this definitely, and this is why I agree on some things you said. On the other hand we all agree that seeker is one of the classes which burns a huge ammount of mana. I am not aware of every single skill of this class and their mechanic, so I assume you know way more than me, as owner of a Seeker indeed. But still I think, at least for the mana burn part, that with the current set devs gave us the situation can change. We have now mana regen capes, boots, amulets and like 3 items in which you can use energy regen. As every class, the main problem is finding a right balance between skills and equipments. For example, if you want to build your char mainly with the Constant Mana Consumption then sacrifice some penetration. Or add it somewhere else (Belts, Weapon, Amulet etc...). Viceversa, if those skills are not worthy of your attention, then try for another set up. 

I agree also on them lacking of another defensive skill aside Shield. Unfortunately, for now, you'll have to use passive defensive statistics like Parry or Dodge. 

Edited by Higgings
Incorrect use of words

3 hours ago, Necromaa said:

The discussion is about skills here not mods or guilds or anything else... 

Lets do one thing exchange the barb and pala new expert skill or give barbs mass stuns like fetters then see the difference!!!!! 

Talk about balance do it 

This is funny u need buff for barb? Dude barb is 3 classes in one dps tank healer he is what ever u want if something has to be done for  barb is nerf nerf nerf

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I understand this definitely, and this is why I agree on some things you said. On the other hand we all agree that seeker is one of the classes which burns a huge ammount of mana. I am not aware of every single skill of this class and their mechanic, so I assume you know way more than me, as owner of a Seeker indeed. But still I think, at least for the mana burn part, that with the current set devs gave us the situation can change. We have now mana regen capes, boots, amulets and like 3 items in which you can use energy regen. As every class, the main problem is finding a right balance between skills and equipments. For example, if you want to build your char mainly with the Constant Mana Consumption then sacrifice some penetration. Or add it somewhere else (Belts, Weapon, Amulet etc...). Viceversa, if those skills are not worthy of your attention, then try for another set up. 

I agree also on them lacking of another defensive skill aside Shield. Unfortunately, for now, you'll have to use passive defensive statistics like Parry or Dodge. 

Mana on boots means u gonna lose resi a d if u do that u going to be pve and thats what seeker can only do 

Edited by Man

11 hours ago, MCRIP said:

MCRIP

Why waste 7 points to combine a 331 health?

未命名.png

The Test Server is an impractical display of this skill, who is going to max this combo? so nullifying it based on max 7 points..?

Yeah I'm not exactly sure what was wrong with this skill as it was, it's a tactical skill which made exhaust relevant and put Warlocks on par with Mages in PvE considering crowd control is becoming less useful in both PvE/P (It is what it is). However this skill offered a semblance of hope for the existing skill exhaust annnd seeing this is extremely disappointing. Dark Seal went from a nice hybrid PvE/P skill - Potentially patching up some of Warlocks' newfound vulnerabilities - to a negligibly useful skill; based on the image above. (and assuming that it'll have the same on boss cast chance as Hex).

-Test Server is unrealistic because no one is going to max that combo and as a PvPer I almost will certainly not integrate it into my cycle at this point of time in it's current condition.

-Why is it a problem if a skill is great?

-Perhaps more Skill Points

Thanks, Good day

With this update the EU server will be balanced. Wars will be more difficult to win in the EU server.  The EU server have a rate of 1 MC to 100+ elf's.

9 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Let me explain the actual formula for final CD of any skill:

Let your cd in % = X

Let Y be the base CD of any skill in seconds.

Let Z be the final CD of any skill in seconds.

The formula goes like this:

Z = (100 / (100 + X)) * Y

Let's verify for resurrection and your case of CD:

X = 34.3%

Y = 360s

Thus,

Z = (100 / (100 + 34.3)) * 360
Z = (100 / 134.3) * 360

Z = (0.744) * 360 (Rounded to 3 decimals)

Z = 267.84

Z = 267.9 (Rounded to 1 decimal)

The final number may be off my a few decimals but this works 99.9% of the time.

Cheers. Hope it solves your doubts. 

Edited by Psyborg
fixed brackets

9 hours ago, nabnecro said:

If u count 30sec's 100% it gives 30sec reduce.

for more example

When u use a gp pot 100%. what it do? Twice our gp, means if normal gp 200 it gives 400.

When use exp pot same thing happens.

When someone have 1000 dmg and use 10% dmg buff pot it gives 100 extra dmg.

Then what is the logic of 30 sec's 100% is 15sec ?

Just now, subhojeet said:

for more example

When u use a gp pot 100%. what it do? Twice our gp, means if normal gp 200 it gives 400.

Read my post again, maybe use a better translator from English to whatever your native language is.

I have to expose this, the warlock wins in this new update, an exaggerated cure like this, it will be much harder to fight it in the arenas, the warden that is a class that is practically but focused on PVE, gains a PVP skill, loses the constant blocking power of it, which was the only thing that differentiated it from the other tank ... remembering that the warden had no dmg to fight the other classes ... only had as its function: "Resist damage and not cause. "But the Warlock gains an exaggerated healing power like this ... it's the second Warden nerf since it was released, but the wizard who is at the top of the strongest PVP classes ... wins a 4k + healing ... where is this "balanced"? ... we complained about the warden ... because the only thing that stood out from the other tank ... was: '' the cure of the constant blockage '', but now but for TEC HARD tank ... or the black elm, as before ... but the Death Knight .. who is a very strong class for both PVP and PVE, gains a skill to reduce the Dmg received ... the Warden loses the healing power that stood out from the other TANK and the Tank of the Legionarios gains more resistance with this new New Skill ... have you seen the opinion of your players? I am watching many players, giving up the Warden ... and this warlock appeal, will stay anyway ???😩😕

watch this video ... warlock healing 4,000 with the combo of the new new skill ... this is very much balenceado in

12 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Read my post again, maybe use a better translator from English to whatever your native language is.

None's language is native language. Don't feel too proud with your language.

Hindi is sweetest language.

4 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

I have to expose this, the warlock wins in this new update, an exaggerated cure like this, it will be much harder to fight it in the arenas, the warden that is a class that is practically but focused on PVE, gains a PVP skill, loses the constant blocking power of it, which was the only thing that differentiated it from the other tank ... remembering that the warden had no dmg to fight the other classes ... only had as its function: "Resist damage and not cause. "But the Warlock gains an exaggerated healing power like this ... it's the second Warden nerf since it was released, but the wizard who is at the top of the strongest PVP classes ... wins a 4k + healing ... where is this "balanced"? ... we complained about the warden ... because the only thing that stood out from the other tank ... was: '' the cure of the constant blockage '', but now but for TEC HARD tank ... or the black elm, as before ... but the Death Knight .. who is a very strong class for both PVP and PVE, gains a skill to reduce the Dmg received ... the Warden loses the healing power that stood out from the other TANK and the Tank of the Legionarios gains more resistance with this new New Skill ... have you seen the opinion of your players? I am watching many players, giving up the Warden ... and this warlock appeal, will stay anyway ???😩😕

watch this video ... warlock healing 4,000 with the combo of the new new skill ... this is very much balenceado in

Was this on the first test day? I heard they nerfed it on the second open test.

30 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

are you a retard? I described perfectly how the stat works, no need to teach me lol. Otherwise, your formula is correct (but I already knew it so you failed in your attempt to educate me).

my bad I quoted the wrong guy(replier) rather than the original poster.

And f*ck you for being such an ass. No need to get hyped up. I never called you names.

在2018/9/12 AM10点32分,托马斯安德森说:

我必须揭露这一点,术士在这个新的更新中胜出,这样的夸张治疗,在竞技场中更难对付它,这个类似于PVE的守望者,获得了PVP技能,失去了它的持续阻挡力,这是唯一与其他坦克区别开来的东西......记住,监狱长没有能够与其他级别战斗......只有它的功能:“抵抗伤害而不是“但是术士获得了这样夸张的治疗能力......这是自发布以来的第二个Warden nerf,但是在最强PVP级别中处于领先地位的巫师......赢得了4k +治疗..... 。这“平衡”在哪里?......我们抱怨监狱长...因为从另一辆坦克中脱颖而出的唯一一件事就是:'' 固定阻塞的治疗'',但现在但是对于TEC HARD坦克......或者黑榆树,和以前一样......但是死亡骑士......对于PVP和PVE来说都是一个非常强大的类,获得了一项技能为了减少接受的Dmg ......守望者失去了从另一个坦克中脱颖而出的治疗能力,军团的坦 获得了更多阻力,这个新的新技能......你见过你的球员的意见吗?我正在看很多玩家,放弃守望者......而这个术士的上诉,无论如何都会留下来?守望者失去了从另一个坦克中脱颖而出的治疗能力,军团的坦克获得了更多阻力,这个新的新技能......你见过你的球员的意见吗?我正在看很多玩家,放弃守望者......而这个术士的上诉,无论如何都会留下来?守望者失去了从另一个坦克中脱颖而出的治疗能力,军团的坦克获得了更多阻力,这个新的新技能......你见过你的球员的意见吗?我正在看很多玩家,放弃守望者......而这个术士的上诉,无论如何都会留下来?😩 😕

观看这个视频......术士用新技能的组合治愈4,000 ......这非常有价值

这些健康需要浪费7点

如果你将它与德鲁伊进行比较,你会发现术士很短。

现在只剩331了

就像你一样,他几乎没有任何影响。

Edited by MCRIP

33 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

-This is prior to the nerf

-He's an OP player who so happened to crit for 1800 (rarely going to happen in pvp)

-BD/Druid/Ranger will still cut WL down regardless of some fancy heal tactic (which will be difficult to implement in a real-time arena match.

- No player is going to spend 7 points for this combo realistically/practically and after the nerf they won't even buy the skill.

Don't get me wrong it's a great idea/skill, ahem - but on day one.. I believe there's an achievable middle ground prior to release.

10 hours ago, Bladesharp said:

I'll take it you're my friend now. One more mod friend added to the list. I can feel elm costume dropping soon in my bag.

Consult a psychiatrist...u need it badly

Edited by Lashabi

2 hours ago, subhojeet said:

for more example

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can get over 100% cd and that would mean instant skills, it was devs choice