[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

1 hour ago, kongdao said:

:cryingpumpkin:thanks to  replay  me !    but  i  still  cant  understundtand  why  limit    shortcut slots  and   Expert skills  slot . i have lerned  fero,resi,pene,cd,resilience books  and a  few  Exp skill, every one is useful.  and now  Situation is like this :if i want  learn  new skill  i must  replace one skill which i have bought with many money. this is  helpless.

Why don't we wait for the release announcement to find out all that has been prepared for us? :smile: Besides, nothing was set in stone yet, I'm sure there will be as many improvments as possible atm in the new version.

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

From the latest results of the Test Server of yesterday, our developers found fair to take the following measures and changes:

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades
Increased the damage from the effect at all levels of skill development.

Mage
-Blinding Fire
Added damage to the main skill target.

Shaman
-Fire Totem
Changed the search pattern of targets. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct access for the attack.

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice
The effect of the skill forbids the use of opponents skills when developing to level 4 and above.

Ranger
-Bitterness
Effects now accumulate when using skills that deal damage.

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow
The skill also reduces the "Evasion" parameter. 5-7-10-15%

Warlock
-Life Exhaust / Dark Seal
Reduced the increase in the amount of recoverable health when using a combination of skills.

Hunter
-Blessing of the mountains
The power of the effect is changed at all levels of development.
Evasion 10-15-20-25%, reduction of damage 5-7-10-15%.
The duration of the effect increases with the development of skill - 6-8-10-12 seconds.

Hope to have translated in a good way xd

They dont like infectionnnn skillll:ping4:

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

From the latest results of the Test Server of yesterday, our developers found fair to take the following measures and changes:

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Shaman
-Fire Totem
Changed the search pattern of targets. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct access for the attack.

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice
The effect of the skill forbids the use of opponents skills when developing to level 4 and above.

Ranger
-Bitterness

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow

Warlock
Reduced the increase in the amount of recoverable health when using a combination of skills.

Hunter
The duration of the effect increases with the development of skill - 6-8-10-12 seconds.

You forgot this:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

Additionally increases character’s “Penetration” parameter.  

But everything else is ok and translated well. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Rafe said:

You forgot this:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

But everything else is ok and translated well. Thank you!

Thank you for your Help! I have just added it! :pin3:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Shaman
-Fire Totem

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice

Ranger
-Bitterness

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow

Warlock

Hunter

Really? Wow so you made the fetters work back after so many of then crying to you? And u call it balance? I think then you should consider giving barbs 100% stuns if charge and shield strike 5/5 and 4/4 indtead on based on chance and let the resistance work for it too. Please now dont say thy work all the time just because we dont sit on forums to cry about skills you give us!!!!! Really would appreciate if you would look into giving barbs 100% stuns at full skill levels please

I hope this makes sense to balance the classes if u really are thinking of it!!! Please consider about it thanks in advance 

8 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Really? Wow so you made the fetters work back after so many of then crying to you? And u call it balance? I think then you should consider giving barbs 100% stuns if charge and shield strike 5/5 and 4/4 indtead on based on chance and let the resistance work for it too. Please now dont say thy work all the time just because we dont sit on forums to cry about skills you give us!!!!! Really would appreciate if you would look into giving barbs 100% stuns at full skill levels please

I hope this makes sense to balance the classes if u really are thinking of it!!! Please consider about it thanks in advance 

And also probably think about lowering the new skill hp for palas 

On 9/9/2018 at 8:45 PM, Higgings said:

Even though it is a waste of time cause you'd deny the evidence and cause i am not being paid to use my time just to confirm what it is clear for like years, here you a link of the first video I managed to find in like... uhh.. 2 minutes, with the exact moment of when it happens. I did not see the video entirely, for the above mentioned reasons. Position bug is nothing else than a visual desync in which the screen shows you a wrong position of your character compared to the real location of your character in that moment. It is not something you rely on, it is just frustrating when your opponent can one shot/combo you. 

Minute: 1:19, 3:06, 5:20 (the paladin killed the bd from like 5-6 yards with a skill which is supposed to be melee ranged)

I stopped here. In a bit more than 5 mins took place 3 episodes of position bug. If I had carried on perhaps I could have found 1 or 2 more episodes.

I have to correct myself anyway: these episodes do not necessarily happen if a caster kites.

Members like lyzois and others have also explained in some videos how easy it is to create a position bug. I invite you to visit their youtube channels for further infos!

(Or just scroll in the forum, but it may take a bit)

instead of fixing this bug screen they make new updates even with this game problem that has been there for years...Yes we all know bug position,u can make it by moving left and right fast click for few times then ur oponent will see u in another location than u actually are.Thats how they can stun/hit u from miles away coz the bug position.I didnt expect from a 2D game to have such problems...and after so many years they didnt fix it....I cant imagine what aigrind will do if they create a 3D game...quess it will be full of buggs for sure...no offense but we are tired of this.I posted so many times this bug/problem but they dont care.I see they will make pala foj normal again and add a def buff too to paladins...great...coz mercs said so or why?i dont understand...

I was just on test server, a bd had 7k hp just with that pala new skill. U should rethink about it moderators, that it very unfair for all other classes or the legion side to become weaker after every update

1 minute ago, Necromaa said:

I was just on test server, a bd had 7k hp just with that pala new skill. U should rethink about it moderators, that it very unfair for all other classes or the legion side to become weaker after every update

they dont care,mercs told them in forum to make it normal again if skill 4-5 and they did it 😂 ....all paladins used foj 5/5 before...u didnt changed nothing lol.and now they have more hp too,great.keep it going

Just now, Necromaa said:

Please, do not forget that it is not us who change the mechanics or buff/Nerf skills, but devs. And they usually check  statistics of those skills and Feedbacks from other players when they have to adjust them. As previously mentioned, there is still one day left to test everything and if necessary, developers will make further changes. Everything will be official once the release post will be written.  

6 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Please don't blame your displeasure on moderators, we're only here to help and we take no part in skill development. 

1 minute ago, Aкasha said:

Please don't blame your displeasure on moderators, we're only here to help and we take no part in skill development. 

So we tell @DevsLovesElfs to do it? Reconsider giving 100% stun to barbs and removing fetters effect😇? Who did mercs cried to? 

15 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

they dont care,mercs told them in forum to make it normal again if skill 4-5 and they did it 😂 ....all paladins used foj 5/5 before...u didnt changed nothing lol.and now they have more hp too,great.keep it going

That moment when you realize that Russians complained about Fetter nerf way more than 1 topic in international, and even the idea that fetter silences only after lvl4 also came from Russian suggestions, and when you realize that "mercs" suggested something completely different to fix Fetters.

Feel free to feel dumb as you realize those facts. 🙂

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

So we tell @DevsLovesElfs to do it? Reconsider giving 100% stun to barbs and removing fetters effect😇? Who did mercs cried to? 

Please don't say that people cried because if someone was speaking about your posts this way, I'm sure you'd find it disrespectful. Snorlax, elvi.. they've been reading the forum to collect all relevant info and make any changes if they're necessary. You can create one post in the Suggestions like everyone else and hope they find sense in your words, good luck!

32 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Please don't say that people cried because if someone was speaking about your posts this way, I'm sure you'd find it disrespectful. Snorlax, elvi.. they've been reading the forum to collect all relevant info and make any changes if they're necessary. You can create one post in the Suggestions like everyone else and hope they find sense in your words, good luck!

Sure bro!!!what you all are not reading is the fact that i also asked developers to give 100% stuns to barbs st higher skill lvls and in addition to it more heal to them from combat fury, except resist which barb skill u think is a tank skill

Roar? How about tanking +10 bds and pala in front of a +10 barb! Thy really suck

please mske this update more of usefull to each side instead of torture to mc side as always

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hunter

Finally fixed 12sec, Because of not much hunter plays nobody here to talk for hunter. doesn't matter after nerf mc don't cry.

It seems barb new skill reduce penetration wont work on mobs as they have 0 penetration.

Roar far more better then  that new skill

And will get max 13% block at 4/4 9% from skill rest from shield that work like 1-2out of 10 hit seems useless skill in dg as well as pvp

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

when you realize that "mercs" suggested something completely different to fix Fetters.

I have saw there is 1-2 moderators in elf side only at THEMARCS guild, but i have never saw any moderator at mc side. At us-saphire

Need answer WHY? @admin

Because of that i am thinking moderators requested devs for give back fetter. Because of gladiator paladin from themarcs and mods are his friend.

Edited by subhojeet

9 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

I have saw there is 1-2 moderators in elf side only at THEMARCS guild, but i have never saw any moderator at mc side. At us-saphire

Need answer WHY? @admin

Because of that i am thinking moderators requested devs for give back fetter. Because of gladiator paladin from themarcs and mods are his friend.

:staringpumpkin:

Barbarian is already the strongest class in the game (pvp and arenawise). It's insane how some people have the guts to ask buffs for him 🧐

Edited by nabnecro

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice

Which PvP pala keeps feather 3/5 or 4/5 . All PvP palas 5/5 . Now the forbiddance of skill use by other players under fetters  is back with the new 50 % heal of characters hp with a cd of 23 Sec. So class was gonna be nerfed now being buffed . Great update . 3k 4 k heal while PvP 👍 in 23 secs cd time + add cd crystal . 

I have a question, is Cooldown stat's mechanics going to be fixed after update? Because right now it's not working properly.

As we can see here I have 0 cooldown, so the skill cooldown is at it's standard value:

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

But once I add some cooldown (34.3% in this case), by performing REALLY simple maths (360*0.343=123.48 so 360-123.48=236.52 which should be the new cooldown) we can all notice that something weird happens:

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

???????????????????????????
Where is this value comming from? and I'd like to mention this happens for all skills, not just this one. Cooldown stat isn't working properly on any skill on any class.

P.S.: I used 28 sized font so that the text would stand out between the screenshots.

Edited by Aкasha
visual pollution > resizing and organizing

44 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Barbarian is already the strongest class in the game (pvp and arenawise). It's insane how some people have the guts to ask buffs for him 🧐

Barb is broken yes but it aint immortal

44 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Do u even understand what im saying?

Im saying that skill wont work on mobs since they have 0 penetration.

And u indirectly saying barb strongest class and bla bla bla, they even dont need new skill

You finished with paladin pvp ... now the class is mandatory to be pve 😭

Edited by Aкasha
Everytime you post a huge text like that I will make it a tiny text like this. Think twice!

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Cooldown stat propably has diminishing effet, more you have it the less it affects

that makes no sense, since we add cooldown as percents not points, like def

once you have a certain% of something you can't have more or less than that specific %

there is absolutly no sense in it having a diminishing effect

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

From the latest results of the Test Server of yesterday, our developers found fair to take the following measures and changes: ...

:happy:good job Hig, thank u so much!

8 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

that makes no sense, since we add cooldown as percents not points, like def

once you have a certain% of something you can't have more or less than that specific %

there is absolutly no sense in it having a diminishing effect

Can you come up with other quick explanation?

8 hours ago, aks said:

Its almost saying like taunt is pvp skill lol.

Tell me one thing how this block goona help barb asainst heals. Will block do dmg to healer? Lol

Even if 9% block frok skill and 3% from shield total 12% block will work like max 2-3 times. And no one goona use skill points for it scacrifing points from damage dealing skill.

If u still insist that skill good for pvp then try and prove it in test server today

I wont say it's the best but way better than bd skill and most of elf classes

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Great damage output, speed, several damage skills (more than a rogue), several offensive statistic augmentating-skills, shield and 1 sleep skill and some debuffs. I see nothing that much different from a rogue,the difference is that rogue is older and people figured out ways to use it in pvp. Seekers instead did not have the same luck, 

U forgot to say rogue got unbelievable dodge skill + kick in the back make him dodge all ur combo and kill u did u forgot that or acting smart ? In the other hand yes seeker got dmg skills but all are experts u need 2 secs to use the next one so thats first and second tell me one dumb player who gonna let u burst him with ur seeker skills and not stun u first now thats the whole point all classes except seeker got either cc skills to stop ur combo or op dodge like rogue to make him survive  btw when rogue stealth he deal more dmg than seeker or any other class 

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Shaman
-Fire Totem

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice

Ranger
-Bitterness

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow

Warlock

Hunter

Lol bd skill become pene ? Thats good 

4 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Hhhhhhhhhh in that case make ham and rush stuns 101% pls for balance as u know:grinning:

52 minutes ago, aks said:

Do u even understand what im saying?

Im saying that skill wont work on mobs since they have 0 penetration.

And u indirectly saying barb strongest class and bla bla bla, they even dont need new skill

So cuz one skill not working on pve u make post ? Rush of bd ham of bd and many others skills never work on bosses so whats ur point?

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Blade Dancer

- Mark of the Blade

Rogue
-Poisonous Blades

Mage
-Blinding Fire

Shaman
-Fire Totem

Paladin
-Fetters of Justice

Ranger
-Bitterness

-Slowing trap

The range is 4 yards.

Seeker
-Exhaustive blow

Warlock

Hunter

cec.png

30 minutes ago, Man said:

U forgot to say rogue got unbelievable dodge skill + kick in the back make him dodge all ur combo and kill u did u forgot that or acting smart ? In the other hand yes seeker got dmg skills but all are experts u need 2 secs to use the next one so thats first and second tell me one dumb player who gonna let u burst him with ur seeker skills and not stun u first now thats the whole point all classes except seeker got either cc skills to stop ur combo or op dodge like rogue to make him survive  btw when rogue stealth he deal more dmg than seeker or any other class 

I did not forget to mention rogue. I simply did not mention him at all on purpose. Seeker can count on a damage burst which is far higher and constant than a rogue. When rogue turns invisible they yes get like 50% of their attack buffed, but that's only for one attack. Their dodge and skill speed can be lowered now thanks to the seeker's new skill (not incredibly, but still something). Rogue's basic damage skill is one, and expert are jump and blades (wanna put ricochet and flurry of steel in? Okay, then 2 more with max +500dmg more) and the ones worthy of attention are indeed Merciless, Jump and Poisonus blades (Damage ones). Seekers can count on almost all of them. To be sure, rogues have got a very good defensive statistic and that's the only thing Seekers lack of, but honestly I don't think they have 0 chances against them. 

I would suggest to increase the debuff given from their new skill even more, actually.