[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

1 hour ago, Man said:

Ok make a video and show me how u do it everytime a caster kite cuz im pretty sure as bd this happens so rare 

Even though it is a waste of time cause you'd deny the evidence and cause i am not being paid to use my time just to confirm what it is clear for like years, here you a link of the first video I managed to find in like... uhh.. 2 minutes, with the exact moment of when it happens. I did not see the video entirely, for the above mentioned reasons. Position bug is nothing else than a visual desync in which the screen shows you a wrong position of your character compared to the real location of your character in that moment. It is not something you rely on, it is just frustrating when your opponent can one shot/combo you. 

Minute: 1:19, 3:06, 5:20 (the paladin killed the bd from like 5-6 yards with a skill which is supposed to be melee ranged)

I stopped here. In a bit more than 5 mins took place 3 episodes of position bug. If I had carried on perhaps I could have found 1 or 2 more episodes.

I have to correct myself anyway: these episodes do not necessarily happen if a caster kites.

Members like lyzois and others have also explained in some videos how easy it is to create a position bug. I invite you to visit their youtube channels for further infos!

(Or just scroll in the forum, but it may take a bit)

Max foj increased the radius if you didn't know. For example, Barb roar radius increased as you level it. But i get where you coming from. Sometimes you can be up close and it fails.

Edited by Speedom

11 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Max foj increased the radius if you didn't know. For example, Barb roar radius increased as you level it. But i get where you coming from. Sometimes you can be up close and it fails.

I am aware some of those skills increase the radius if studied bro, but my point was showing how easily such bug may happen while being a BD. I took 2 scenes of a BD, and one of a Pala, in this case. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nop, I did not. I am saying that Hamstrings can use a screen bug, but not that bds rely on that. And no, again, does not happen once every 1000 fights, but most likely every time a caster tries to kite.

Bds wont touch a competent kiting or running shaman/druid/lock/necro/charmer/hunter even with screen bug unless this ones afk without pressing their 5 and 4 yard stuns

So even less now with 2 yard nerf on rush wich is huge. Even barbs can kite BDs abusing 7 yard chargue and stun loop already

I hate BDs but if i played one and spent too much money on them i wont say the steps i would do after seeing this changues

Casters (well, and everyone else) have no chance of running vs barb, deathknight and charmer, screen bug or not they will stun you first always and 4 shot you with nothing you can do about it.. but well as a deathknight abuser for years yourself im not telling you anything you didnt know.

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Bds wont touch a competent kiting or running shaman/druid/lock/necro/charmer/hunter even with screen bug unless this ones afk without pressing their 5 and 4 yard stuns

If that competent sham/druid etc you talk about uses a skill while running, he will "suffer" of position bug already. You're also putting a player's skill to play a character in the equation, therefore, another variability. I may answer in this case that if the BD resists one of those stuns, like a shaman's blind, for example, he will most likely die in a matter of seconds.

8 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Casters (well, and everyone else) have no chance of running vs barb, deathknight and charmer

Add seekers in that list, please

13 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Casters (well, and everyone else) have no chance of running vs barb, deathknight and charmer, screen bug or not they will stun you first always and 4 shot you with nothing you can do about it.. but well as a deathknight abuser for years yourself im not telling you anything you didnt know.

Deathknight abuser... Oh yea I had such a great fun by pulling bosses away from the crowd of mobs, pity they resist such skill now. Deathknights may use that skill only at the beginning of the battle. During that, unless you like to run, they will rarely use it (also due to the long CD). 

Last, you're a ranger... if a deathknight pulls you he is most likely doing the most stupid thing ever if he is not covered by team mates in arena, and has a hard time in the so called 1vs1 some of you (idk if you directly do) love to do. Maybe could work before you had the stunning melee skill, but now... meh. You have to trigger DC and Silence and then pull. Losing like 4 seconds, enough for a good enough ranger to stand to his place without moving (my apologies, I forgot the name of the skill which does not let you move from your place).

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If that competent sham/druid etc you talk about uses a skill while running, he will "suffer" of position bug already. You're also putting a player's skill to play a character in the equation, therefore, another variability. I may answer in this case that if the BD resists one of those stuns, like a shaman's blind, for example, he will most likely die in a matter of seconds.

Add seekers in that list, please

Deathknight abuser... Oh yea I had such a great fun by pulling bosses away from the crowd of mobs, pity they resist such skill now. Deathknights may use that skill only at the beginning of the battle. During that, unless you like to run, they will rarely use it (also due to the long CD). 

Last, you're a ranger... if a deathknight pulls you he is most likely doing the most stupid thing ever if he is not covered by team mates in arena, and has a hard time in the so called 1vs1 some of you (idk if you directly do) love to do. Maybe could work before you had the stunning melee skill, but now... meh. You have to trigger DC and Silence and then pull. Losing like 4 seconds, enough for a good enough ranger to stand to his place without moving (my apologies, I forgot the name of the skill which does not let you move from your place).

Even if BD resist one stun most of those classes have another extra stun, if they have good net and react fast kiting they wont be touched, i mean hamstring is 2 yard range...

I think developers should give BDs 5 yard or 7 yard hamstring at this point, i know it sounds crazy and every non tank would die in 3 hits but we already die in 4-5 hit vs barb, dk and charmer and they have more defense , healing, anti stun etc... we just used to their bs so it looks normal and its not

Also in old times BD were always a toy class for many years like seriously a dummy, i heard when i quit at some point they were op with counter for few months but it got fixed because mcs cried. I would not mind seeing them strongest class even if i end hating and insulting them but they kinda deserve it. Also is funny like every ducking bd is full +10 developers should make their donators happy xd

Yes you DK abuser :piggy: 

Yes DK is harder to set up on arena than barb but still bs and one of best 1v1 classes. And im agree ranger counters them a bit denying their pull but unless you really collect all buff types and burst them in seconds before reserves heal them you will lose perma stunned. That would be impossible now with trap nerf and new dk expert anyway so not even buffs would save elves from that trinity classes. "b-but u guys have pala for seals" oh wait 

12 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Even if BD resist one stun most of those classes have another extra stun, if they have good net and react fast kiting they wont be touched, i mean hamstring is 2 yard range...

Adding even more variabilities... alright, nvm.

Yes DK is harder to set up on arena than barb but still bs and one of best 1v1 classes. And im agree ranger counters them a bit denying their pull but unless you really collect all buff types and burst them in seconds before reserves heal them you will lose perma stunned.

Come on man you gotta be blind not to see a dk which uses Death Call and Blow of the silence and then

A. They Rambo at you or

B. They pull at you.

Not to count that, even with the most fast net of the planet, you take 4 seconds or so due to the animations of the skills. And reserves have been nerfed, so your life vs DKs shall be easier... yay for you. 

Yes you DK abuser :piggy:

This killed me xd. gg

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

It will open on Monday 10/09 at 15:00 MSK. The link will be posted tomorrow. 

Can u wake me tomorrow when test open? Ill give u my number so u call me when test open and ofc its not cuz i want to get ur number :blush:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Even though it is a waste of time cause you'd deny the evidence and cause i am not being paid to use my time just to confirm what it is clear for like years, here you a link of the first video I managed to find in like... uhh.. 2 minutes, with the exact moment of when it happens. I did not see the video entirely, for the above mentioned reasons. Position bug is nothing else than a visual desync in which the screen shows you a wrong position of your character compared to the real location of your character in that moment. It is not something you rely on, it is just frustrating when your opponent can one shot/combo you. 

Minute: 1:19, 3:06, 5:20 (the paladin killed the bd from like 5-6 yards with a skill which is supposed to be melee ranged)

I stopped here. In a bit more than 5 mins took place 3 episodes of position bug. If I had carried on perhaps I could have found 1 or 2 more episodes.

I have to correct myself anyway: these episodes do not necessarily happen if a caster kites.

Members like lyzois and others have also explained in some videos how easy it is to create a position bug. I invite you to visit their youtube channels for further infos!

(Or just scroll in the forum, but it may take a bit)

I shall remind y that this bug isnt for just bd barb can use it so instead of 7 yards charge he can 20 yards charge xD so if all can use it we want that relic to work on ham too and there is videos about barbs abusing it at YouTube y can search it too cheers

6 minutes ago, Man said:

I shall remind y that this bug isnt for just bd barb can use it so instead of 7 yards charge he can 20 yards charge xD so if all can use it we want that relic to work on ham too and there is videos about barbs abusing it at YouTube y can search it too cheers

There is no bug with BD. I would call it something like potato server

10 minutes ago, Man said:

I don't know how is that related of what you asked me before, but at this point it is clear you did not take too much attention of what I wrote there (obviously). In fact, I put the minute 5:20 where we can see another character aside BD hitting a 6 yards away opponent with a supposed-to-be melee attack. I shall remind you instead that you were the one who asked me how often a position bug takes place, therefore, feel free to find for those videos where barbs "take advantage" of this bug to win in arena.

Have a nice evening!

3 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

There is no bug with BD. I would call it something like potato server

No one said it is a specific char which creates this bug. 

Edited by Higgings

36 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I don't know how is that related of what you asked me before, but at this point it is clear you did not take too much attention of what I wrote there (obviously). In fact, I put the minute 5:20 where we can see another character aside BD hitting a 6 yards away opponent with a supposed-to-be melee attack. I shall remind you instead that you were the one who asked me how often a position bug takes place, therefore, feel free to find for those videos where barbs "take advantage" of this bug to win in arena.

Have a nice evening!

No one said it is a specific char which creates this bug. 

Ik what u mean but u dnt know what i mean what i mean is bd ham is2 yards barb charge and dk pull are 7 yards with relic if that bug worked for bd it will be 6 yards or so but if worked for dk barb etc will be 12 yards or so which is ridiculous anw 5 yards charge is too much alrdy let alone giving them 7 yards thats hella insane idk what devs thinking with that 

13 minutes ago, Man said:

Ik what u mean but u dnt know what i mean what i mean is bd ham is2 yards barb charge and dk pull are 7 yards with relic if that bug worked for bd it will be 6 yards or so but if worked for dk barb etc will be 12 yards or so which is ridiculous anw 5 yards charge is too much alrdy let alone giving them 7 yards thats hella insane

Yes, that's true. I have got your point now. 

Edited by Higgings

Why does everyone think that the paladin is op just for having 2 healing skills?

Without a good defensive skill, healing becomes useless 

but apparently the paladin is fking op and needs nerf:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Dk bd and barb are thousand times better than the paladin

and incredibly you find users of these types who complain about the "op" of the paladin

to hell the logic

Edited by Kaesarz

14 hours ago, Higgings said:

What do you suggest for those who have already that relic in the skill? What are they going to receive in return?

what about counter we paid  for it too remember?

u want proof here u go apart from chars being broken things like sharing and botting also affect this

https://gyazo.com/7d13e39079d2394e390240bc7e1f7304

https://gyazo.com/f5660c0ab491ee38824f4e68a24fa18b

https://gyazo.com/c0f17e56a5d49225bd35aaa9b517fbe2
This is the only place its fair and i beat mcs with my druid
Btw this is EU server
https://gyazo.com/1d8ba75cce87db62d960be08bc64a885
not even like ppl didn't try to stop them or something 
they literally winning 2 rewards in one season
with competition:true_story1:very balanced 

Edited by Madz101

So bladedancer's era is back, isn't it? can't wait to see bds doing 1000+ dmg with an autoattack to +10 tanks 😄 Will be so fun *YAY* (no)

NO WORDS

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

what about counter we paid  for it too remember?

More than paid, they told you to at least hit the enemy if you want to kill him. 

i  have a question, new up date  add  new skill again , but the skill  space of interface  is  full already , will  this update add  new  skill  space ?  beside ,Before the game  make  many passive skill books,but the Expert skill space is full,we cant use new skill !

900922588365195314.jpg

11 hours ago, Man said:

Can u wake me tomorrow when test open? Ill give u my number so u call me when test open and ofc its not cuz i want to get ur number :blush:

I'm afraid this won't be possible. I'm sorry.:smile:

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

So bladedancer's era is back, isn't it? can't wait to see bds doing 1000+ dmg with an autoattack to +10 tanks 😄 Will be so fun *YAY* (no)

NO WORDS

Wont happen since dk is tougher than warden after update so bd needed that tiny buff

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

More than paid, they told you to at least hit the enemy if you want to kill him. 

Bds have to hit them while barb and dk stay at base and can hit u from there is fair ?:huh:

Edited by Man

3 minutes ago, Man said:

Bds have to hit them while barb and dk stay at base and can hit u from there is fair ?:huh:

But how would they hit you from range since they have melee attacks

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

Exactly how melee like barb can hit u from 7 yards with a charge and deal over 700 dmg + stun u for long ? This is ridiculous :grinning:

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

While ranger suppose to do ranged stuff he cant do 7 yards hits at all isnt this dumb asf ? :huh:

13 minutes ago, Man said:

Are you really trying to compare the old Counterattack to Threads of Darkness? 

Barbarian does not stay "at base", but they rush at 1 target with a skill which could also be resisted or could expose a barbarian to several Ranger's trap; really have no idea of what you're talking about here. 

6 minutes ago, Man said:

Exactly how melee like barb can hit u from 7 yards with a charge and deal over 700 dmg + stun u for long ? This is ridiculous :grinning:

You are trying to compare 2 skills (3 if we take Dk's threads) which are not anyhow connected and using this to justify your point. At this point I don't know if you're just trolling or you're serious. 

Edited by Higgings

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Are you really trying to compare the old Counterattack to Threads of Darkness? 

Barbarian does not stay "at base", but they rush at 1 target with a skill which could also be resisted or could expose a barbarian to several Ranger's trap; 

Even if we resist barb stun from charge we still get the dmg which is insane my point is elf getting nerfs for no reason such as pala and warden while they forgot the main classes to nerf dude barb have 5 dmg skills are u sure he is tank anymore ? Same goes to dk its just way too dumb so if y say no need to remove dmg from barb charge then give dmg to bd rush :grinning:

Edited by Man

51 minutes ago, Man said:

Even if we resist barb stun from charge we still get the dmg which is insane my point is elf getting nerfs for no reason such as pala and warden while they forgot the main classes to nerf dude barb have 5 dmg skills are u sure he is tank anymore ? Same goes to dk its just way too dumb so if y say no need to remove dmg from barb charge then give dmg to bd rush :grinning:

Then make ham and rush %60-70 % stuns at 5/5 and 4/4 

Bd also have many dmage skills infact do more damage

Main dd skill

Then ham, sonic, counter and 2 more dd skill i forgot name

For barb bleed damage is nearlg neglegible, charge can be use once in a while easliy. Then have to move back to use again that many times not possible.

And yeah bd getting new 40% auto damage skill too.

30 minutes ago, aks said:

Then make ham and rush %60-70 % stuns at 5/5 and 4/4 

Bd also have many dmage skills infact do more damage

Main dd skill

Then ham, sonic, counter and 2 more dd skill i forgot name

For barb bleed damage is nearlg neglegible, charge can be use once in a while easliy. Then have to move back to use again that many times not possible.

And yeah bd getting new 40% auto damage skill too.

Bd 3 skills dmg with ham while barb 5 skills dmg and yah barb chop is op dmg + slow + combine it with defeat simply barb is tank and dps thats whats and did u said counter ? Who the hell still use that skill? Waste of slot and deal 20 dmg lel

Edited by Man

4 minutes ago, Man said:

Bd 3 skills dmg

counter attack also give much dmg. check it.

7 minutes ago, Man said:

barb 5 skills dmg

4 main dmg skill, bleeding kitting skill that gives too low dmg.

I can understand your bd maybe lose vs barb. find out weak point. Next time u can win.

7 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

counter attack also give much dmg. check it.

4 main dmg skill, bleeding kitting skill that gives too low dmg.

I can understand your bd maybe lose vs barb. find out weak point. Next time u can win.

Counter not used at all by any bd u go check it and barb chop is huge dmg when combine with defeat if y too noob to figure it aint my problem , even if we keep chop out still barb 4 dmg skills as a tank it should never happen just like the warden getting nerfs to the ground barb dk etc should be the same

2 minutes ago, Man said:

Counter not used at all by any bd

That is not my problem if u don't use it. i saw many bd use it and because of it is use-able skill on bd we have to count it.

6 minutes ago, Man said:

barb chop is huge dmg when combine with defeat

That gives similar dmg of phy power to all enemy in 1 yard. AOE

14 minutes ago, Man said:

it should never happen just like the warden getting nerfs to the ground barb dk etc should be the same

Barb, dk, warden, bd and pala they are tanks but not similar. every char have own base. We can't play a warden as a pala playing style or barb and bd same way. each char have own way to play. example a bd can hit 3k+ crit easily on a barb when stone off but can't resist its incoming dmg. Barb never can hit that much same as bd but can resist dmg with def and stone skin.

p.s: use dmg reflex rune on your gears and use counter attack much easy to kill a barb with your skill.

When barb hit u reflex removes barb stone and after each incoming dmg counter have chance to hit and you have own dmg skill too.

8 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

That is not my problem if u don't use it. i saw many bd use it and because of it is use-able skill on bd we have to count it.

That gives similar dmg of phy power to all enemy in 1 yard. AOE

Barb, dk, warden, bd and pala they are tanks but not similar. every char have own base. We can't play a warden as a pala playing style or barb and bd same way. each char have own way to play. example a bd can hit 3k+ crit easily on a barb when stone off but can't resist its incoming dmg. Barb never can hit that much same as bd but can resist dmg with def and stone skin.

p.s: use dmg reflex rune on your gears and use counter attack much easy to kill a barb with your skill.

When barb hit u reflex removes barb stone and after each incoming dmg counter have chance to hit and you have own dmg skill too.

Bd hit barb 3k dmg crit? Unless that barb is +1 then yah im talking about full amped bd and barb bd deal to barb 700 dmg while barb deals 500 dmg with 1h u sure thats tank anymore ? And chop + defeat at lv4 is more than 2k hit im not sure if u talk about ws anymore or u just talking with no brain