[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

1 hour ago, Man said:

second if you say dk and charmer are good for pvp and bad for pve then we elf need a char whos good for pvp and bad for pve too cuz as you know not all of players seeks pve some just playing for pvp so they need that also :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

BD? 

Like seriously, I forgot the last time I saw a PvE built BD.

Edited by Higgings

56 minutes ago, Higgings said:

BD? 

Like seriously, I forgot the last time I saw a PvE built BD.

U wont see pve bd when u mc all the time :grinning:

19 minutes ago, Man said:

U wont see pve bd when u mc all the time :grinning:

Nah, that's not the way of it. And you know it. 

On 9/7/2018 at 9:07 PM, skzcbm said:

I cant understand why paladin nerfs so much,many people play paladin?

he  is  too strong to nerfs?i am a new paladin player,i amply it three week ago,now  i want  to  u give  back  my charge  money,and  just go to delete my  acc,ok?dear  gm

caesarapp_2018983111182.jpg

caesarapp_2018983101358.jpg

Hehe good one, next time think thrice when u use mcoins. XD

On 9/7/2018 at 11:13 PM, Morgana said:

It must get annoying to read it so often but after all, this is not a pvp based game, at least not 1v1, that's why there is no 1v1 arena mode x.x 

Classes are supposed to support each other and to make up the lacking spots of another class. 

Looking at the issue from my point of view, Paladin is still very strong:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Funny

Edited by Shannuu

7 hours ago, Man said:

Nope dk charm barb can win anyone 1v1 easy while the chars u mentioned cant vs every class thats the different mc have 7 yards stun while elf haven't so thats a plus

Yes charmer can solo any class i agree

But dk none of stun is 7 yards as you mention 

Barb charge is 5 yards that too 75% stun at 5/5 i think and that too no easily usable have to move backward unlike any class

If u saying druids cant win 1/1 any class then u need to play learn druid.

And pala can win any class easy so many stuns

Bd can rect any class have 2 easy stuns.

On 9/7/2018 at 5:38 PM, Peony said:

охотник_Стрела следопыта.png Pathfinder's Arrow:

The limit on the number of targets in PvE is removed.

I can't understand what changed?

Untitled.png

It is already unlimited except goes dodge hit. Then what will you remove at pve?

Edited by subhojeet

6 minutes ago, Carpetlick said:

Druid stun cycle still a perfect loop with the exception of song which has a very high chance of hitting

If it's max yea lol. Besides, they nerf that to 1 yard. It can fail with screen bug.

I have an important question why dk which is already very strong (you can even say OP) gets the buffa another super skill, and the average paladin gets a nerf? what's the point?🙄

5 hours ago, subhojeet said:

I can't understand what changed?

Untitled.png

It is already unlimited except goes dodge hit. Then what will you remove at pve?

at moment have same limit of targets as it is in pve sooo they fix that next update

28 minutes ago, Jazdza said:

I have an important question why dk which is already very strong (you can even say OP) gets the buffa another super skill, and the average paladin gets a nerf? what's the point?🙄

If the paladin received a nerf it means it was not that average after all

9 hours ago, aks said:

Barb charge is 5 yards that too 75% stun at 5/5 i think and that too no easily usable have to move backward unlike any class

they must remove the relic of inaccessibility from charge tho cuz most barbs become 7 yards range jumpers 

else give it to mage warp and bd ham 

45 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

BD hamstrings uses the Position bug enough already, with only 1 yard. Once it catches you that player is lucky if he manages to survive to their combo, no chance for casters, especially now that their power of blades is going to be buffed heavily :hotness:. No thanks, let the bd work a bit to kill an opponent character. 

21 hours ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Essences will not disappear, they will still be used to craft accessories. Matter will only be used to craft armors.

I've forgot that it can be used for to make rings, amulets and cloaks... lol

12 hours ago, aks said:

barb has a 7 yard stun with relic 1st thing 
2nd thing is bd cant get close fast like barb charge or dk pull dont say rush cuz its easily stoppable or u can even dodge it if u predict right
Druid is the best class fr pvp right now on sentinels then Ranger(arguable) (seen +10 bds lose to +10 rangers a lot without trap spam)
Moving backwards or running give u lesser cooldown on other skills
i ve seen barbs running around to perma stun run lose ur cd stun few hits repeat

12 hours ago, aks said:

Dude dk pull is 7 yards and barb charge is also 7 yards with the relic u sure u play ws ? Druid lose vs dk easily i ve seen full awarded druids losing vs pve dks just cuz of perma stun 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

BD hamstrings uses the Position bug enough already, with only 1 yard. Once it catches you that player is lucky if he manages to survive to their combo, no chance for casters, especially now that their power of blades is going to be buffed heavily :hotness:. No thanks, let the bd work a bit to kill an opponent character. 

U telling me bds need rely on screen bug ? Which happens once every 1000 matches? While dk can 7 yards pull ? No char at elf side can use 7 yards stun no need to be for bd at least give it to some elf class or remove it at all not fair giving it to mcs while elf not lol

7 minutes ago, Man said:

U telling me bds need rely on screen bug ?

Nop, I did not. I am saying that Hamstrings can use a screen bug, but not that bds rely on that. And no, again, does not happen once every 1000 fights, but most likely every time a caster tries to kite.

then just remove that relic from charge lol its very over powered

Edited by Tamer Ismail
miss click

1 minute ago, Tamer Ismail said:

then just remove that skill from charge lol its very over powered

What do you suggest for those who have already that relic in the skill? What are they going to receive in return?

Just now, Higgings said:

What do you suggest for those who have already that relic in the skill? What are they going to receive in return?

the relic it self in msg like before when they give us back rune resil from cloak and amlet ench :pleasantry:

19 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

the relic it self in msg like before when they give us back rune resil from cloak and amlet ench :pleasantry:

A simple refund in return of a nerfed skill. Well, good luck with that, I guess. 

On Sat Sep 08 2018 at 8:05 AM, SlrDmGx said:

lets get real here,Foj was too op in arena for x2 pala team,its a good update.The only thing i dont understand is why they add 1 totem more to shamans...They have 2 totems allrdy that can get avoided very easy,why add another skill that can be avoided too....lets not forget that shamans dont have any stun and blond can easely be resisted...bad ideea on shaman skills...

the resurect in arena for necro ir priest its same even if they let them use it in arena...kill necro/priest first and thats it.No more reviv

6 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

they must remove the relic of inaccessibility from charge tho cuz most barbs become 7 yards range jumpers 

They they should remove inaccessibility relic from oppression stun of charmer

And allow barb to use deceptive control relic. Bd can easily use that relic 

And unlike oppression and ham 

Charge is not 100% stun.

Barb has only 1 skill with which it can chase

Bd has 2 1) that ham and expert skill that have 5 yard name

1 hour ago, Winter said:

Yawn... been asking for a defensive seeker skill since they were released and end up with more of this which will just consume more energy :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Tell me about it. I don't want to play with seeker anymore:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Nop, I did not. I am saying that Hamstrings can use a screen bug, but not that bds rely on that. And no, again, does not happen once every 1000 fights, but most likely every time a caster tries to kite.

Ok make a video and show me how u do it everytime a caster kite cuz im pretty sure as bd this happens so rare 

1 hour ago, Man said:

Ok make a video and show me how u do it everytime a caster kite cuz im pretty sure as bd this happens so rare 

Keep in mind that its very easy to make screen bugs since you do it simply by walking. Firstly you need to understand how they work.

We  want  test server :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: please :happy:.

P. S. No, im not impatient. That's just a reminder.

Edited by Hapimonas

4 minutes ago, Hapimonas said:

We  want  test server :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: please :happy:.

P. S. No, im not impatient. That's just a reminder.

It will open on Monday 10/09 at 15:00 MSK. The link will be posted tomorrow. 

Edited by Aкasha

5 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

It will open on Monday 10/09 at 15:00 MSK. The link will be posted tomorrow. 

Aww man, I'll be at school. Thanks for the heads up though!