[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

18 hours ago, Peony said:

Thorn of darkness:

Reduced the cooldown of the skill from 7 to 6 seconds.

Is this correct? On russian forum it says 7 to 9 seconds

Edited by UK
Didn't quote skill name

I see only player cry for 1 vs 1. They don't even care what actually Nerf and what really buffed.

op now

A ranger can walk with buff and use 7 dmg skills, 

Mage another aoe skill. Means 8 total dmg skill where 5 aoe skill. god of dmg.

Seeker one more dmg skill. More over they have 2 attributes on each skill even in dmg skills

dead

Only rouge got perfect buff.

A hunter walk with 3 dmg skill, Except 1 vs 1 hunter is useless. and game isn't only 1 vs 1.

17 hours ago, Peony said:

Hunter

icon_skill_hunter_self_large.png The Blessing of the Mountains:

Decreases all incoming damage to the character and increases his “Evasion” parameter for a period of time

All incoming damage decrease. what? a tank skill given to a dmger class. no sense. give a aggression skill too. 

At least a accuracy buff we expected. Whether ranger have accuracy and now bitterness of ranger gives critical buff too.

moral

All damage elves pay and mc just defense that. That's this update saying.

5 hours ago, SlrDmGx said:

lets get real here,Foj was too op in arena for x2 pala team,its a good update.The only thing i dont understand is why they add 1 totem more to shamans...They have 2 totems allrdy that can get avoided very easy,why add another skill that can be avoided too....lets not forget that shamans dont have any stun and blond can easely be resisted...bad ideea on shaman skills...

the resurect in arena for necro ir priest its same even if they let them use it in arena...kill necro/priest first and thats it.No more revive...

Shamn is will now  be called "totem-man" lol

10 hours ago, coldravens said:

Wew it does dmg once per 3sec while poison shield do it every second but yea 5 mages in tehno will be the new meta :happypumpkin:

btw im still asking why they nerf necro infection 

Yeah :'( necro infection is shitty now.

5 hours ago, aks said:

Block cap limit is 25% 

Already many barbs dk have 25% block 

What the use of new skill if block cap is 25%

I wont increase block any further

He can put other runes or use not block items to buff other stuff while keeping 25% block

17 hours ago, Montir said:

Dont want to be pesimistic, but this update is kinda pointless if u take out all the buffs nerfs and new expert skills and half of them are not that great either. Paladin has been nerfed for god knows what reason i like the new expert skill for it, but it wasnt needed, i think that best would be to give tanking buff to it cuz its not fair that mcs now have 3 tanks cuz of that charmer skill which is soo stupid its not like there are tons of greedy 90k charmer farmers, i think that bds in all nerfs and buffs ultimatley are oper 40% bonus dmg is insane and there are 1.2k dmg bds yeah rush sucks but now only one combo is needed. Druid is still op, and that new skill is also pointless, just trying to make elf charmer. Barbarian will be extremley op for pvp now, Warden is thank to god been nerfed. Rogues new skill is meh, its just there not worth the mana nor the points. Seekers new skill is good i like it, Hunters new skill is pvp only, and nobody is going to use it cuz hunters already have massive mana costs, so its awful. Dk didnt need new tanking skill, and buff is ok. I think also that mages from now on doesnt need any work, it kinda sucks for ethreal barrier to have time period, but i like new exp skill very much.

Remember that classes itself are not supposed to be permanent-stunning classes or solo PvE classes. Players themselves manage to create such "beasts" and later it looks like its a class' fault. This belongs to every class in game.

Everyone should notice this.

Hmmm new skills, new fixes, new craft materials. Let's talk about it:

Skills: bladedancer - I think it's a useful skill, especially for pvp because i see a lot of +10 lv28 bds loosing vs lv24 full dodge rogues speeking about pve I don't really see a use for it.

Ranger - gets another trap that's really good, but I don't think it's too op.

Druid - is it becoming a charmer? It already has quite a big damage output and full control and now more dmg?

Warden - lmao.

Priest - a very nice skill, really useful, makes priests great again :D. But why can't we use it in arena? As someone said pvp's are supposed to be team work? Let us use it atleast once per fight. (Btw is it even possible to lvl it up? And what does that give?)

Paladin - also nice skill for pve palas may be able to farm solo bosses easier now.

Mage - risky skill to use because now all the mages are focused on pene and cd and not mana reg.

Seeker - I hope this skill will have a decent damage because seekers really lacks dmg skills.

Necro - same as priest.

Deathknight - I don't mind it because wardens were far more better tanks than dks.

Warlock - I'm just happy it didn't get another stun :D. 

Charmer - I don't know why is there people angry about this skill? It just give charmers an option to play as a tank...

Rogue - balanced skill. You use it you cant tank, but you can do a lot of damage. You tank you cant use the skill.

Shaman - it gives shamans a really different why to pvp. Make it 4/4 get a full dodge equipment and you can tank +10 bd no problem.

Barbar - this skill can finally make barb as good tank as dks and wardens, because instead of using block enchants on shields they can use block and so on.

Hunter - a really decent skill.

Fixes: bladedancer - I don't play it so idk if the rush nerf is huge or not in my eyes it's not so bad. And if it's bad then 40% dmg increase makes up for it.

Druid - make roots lv5 or don't even touch that skill.

Warden - the fix for block heal skill was needed. +5 wardens are not supposed to tank myth techno. It was way too op.

Paladin - the stun nerf looks huge, but think about priests. They don't even have a normal stun. But compared to dks it looks pretty bad. Also speaking about banner I think you all guys understood it wrong. I think they mean you cant hit enemies like in seals in that spawn area when you place it in the fighting area, but I might be wrong.

Mage - barrier fix isn't too relevant. Because you don't really need it while standing in caravans and when you need it you get hit faster than 10sec.

Dk - didn't really understand the reserves fix.

What's next? Matter! Come on guys :D. Ethereal essences won't disappear :D. You ll still need it for crafting accesories. And as I remember when dmg accessories appeared this was the time when essence prices skyrocketed.

New arena rewards - I think it's pretty cool. Now everyone can choose what they want to get.

Ok ok I think i covered everything I wanted, I'm sorry for such a long post, but there was a lot of new info. I hope you all have a great day.

6 hours ago, aks said:

Block cap limit is 25% 

Already many barbs dk have 25% block 

What the use of new skill if block cap is 25%

I wont increase block any further

But then barbs need lower base block so they can use those rune slots for something else

Imagine if priest's and necro's skills would be passive and would revive friendly player every x seconds

Edited by Jcbreff

12 hours ago, Psyborg said:

I'd rather love for them to create special craft jobs where we can convert cats, ess or materials into any one of the other form of the same rarity level eg: pink ess to pink cats, etc...

That's a great idea. Yet that would make controversy.

14 hours ago, Psyborg said:

I'd rather love for them to create special craft jobs where we can convert cats, ess or materials into any one of the other form of the same rarity level eg: pink ess to pink cats, etc...

I don't think that's a good idea..

Ether cata costs much less than ether ess, people will convert their ether cata into ess ._. Just my opinion.

Anyway ess will still be used for accessories.:patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

23 hours ago, Peony said:

Mage

icon_skill_mage_fire_large.png Aura of Fire:

Bestows the “Aura of Fire” positive effect on a character for a limited duration. The fiery aura deals magic damage to all enemies within one yard every 3 sec. Skill with a constant energy consumption.

works perfectly with eye no need mana regen

21 hours ago, IrishBoar said:

Wowowowahh.

You guys really have been doing a lot of work. Love it. I thrive in the chaos of adjusting to new situations.

Free books of oblivion with the update like before?

sure 😊

19 hours ago, Danfake said:

Then with the new resources for Fabric Armor, Light and Heavy.
They are spoiling me not Aigrind I am gathering energy and ethereal essence for when I leave craft level 28 I can create item of% and now they leave me with this scam, that frustrating in my opinion I feel scammed, we try hard to get things and they change all the orders of craft.
NOT OFFENDED BUT I FEEL SCREWED BY AIGRIND:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

15 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I refuse to believe that essences will be useless in the future because it simply doesn't make sense. Either they will replace for matter or they have other plans for it, don't worry too much now. :friends:

16 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I refuse to believe that essences will be useless in the future because it simply doesn't make sense. Either they will replace for matter or they have other plans for it, don't worry too much now

Well, I want to hope so but people like me have rare essences in their own bag that may worth over 200k gold. I don't want to see them become useless... it would be in that case unfair... 

14 minutes ago, UK said:

Was the test sever released?

нет 😥

10 minutes ago, Felipe Araujo Sousa said:

will have test server?

If there will be an open test, it will be next week.

Em 07/09/2018 às 09:08, Peony disse:

Mestre do bloco:

Adicionado um limite na frequência da habilidade. Agora a saúde pode ser restaurada não mais que uma vez em 2-1.75-1.5-1 segundo,

I do not understand these numbers, someone explains me better.

Edited by Thomas Anderson

36 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

warden can restore health once in 2-1 sec depending on skill level, not after every attack like how it is now

33 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

Antes, toda vez que o guarda bloqueava um ataque ele recebia uma quantidade de restauracão de saúde (HP). Agora ele não pode receber restauracão de vida mais de uma vez a cada

• 2 segundos, se a habilidade estiver no nível 1/4
  • 1.75 segundos,  no nível 2/4
  • 1.5 segundos, no nível 3/4
  • 1 segundo, no nível 4/4

ele ainda continuará bloqueando os ataques, só não receberá multiplos buffs de hp neste intervalo de tempo. 

Just now, Aкasha said:

Antes, toda vez que o guarda bloqueava um ataque ele recebia uma quantidade de restauracão de saúde (HP). Agora ele não pode receber restauracão de vida mais de uma vez a cada

• 2 segundos, se a habilidade estiver no nível 1/4
  • 1.75 segundos,  no nível 2/4
  • 1.5 segundos, no nível 3/4
  • 1 segundo, no nível 4/4

ele ainda continuará bloqueando os ataques, só não receberá multiplos buffs de hp neste intervalo de tempo. 

Ou seja, adeus entrar t1 e ficar levando hit de 500 pessoas e não morrer , e adeus ficar puxando Engenheiro dos coleguinhas eternamente :music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

warden can restore health once in 2-1 sec depending on skill level, not after every attack like how it is now

you zippy!

6 minutes ago, Luan Borges said:

Ou seja, adeus entrar t1 e ficar levando hit de 500 pessoas e não morrer , e adeus ficar puxando Engenheiro dos coleguinhas eternamente :music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

precisamente

Edited by Aкasha

2 hours ago, Liidert said:

Well, I want to hope so but people like me have rare essences in their own bag that may worth over 200k gold. I don't want to see them become useless... it would be in that case unfair... 

Essences will not disappear, they will still be used to craft accessories. Matter will only be used to craft armors.

13 hours ago, Morgana said:

Because they are different classes and not all classes are supposed to be the same :') 

I dare to say that Paladins are way better for pve than DKs and Charmers. After all I heard a lot of Charmers complain that they were useless in dgs and therefore never chosen for parties.

Each class has its pros and 

Wait a min pala is better to support for exmaple his banner increase team dmg but problem is banner getting nerfed in a week also when it comes to tanking pala cant survive at dgs like tech that's why we have warden but dk is a perfec tank who can tank anything without dying now dk getting a skill like fortification like warden but without mana consumption which make dk the ultimate perfect tank in the whole game mean while warden got nerfed to the ground thats first and second if you say dk and charmer are good for pvp and bad for pve then we elf need a char whos good for pvp and bad for pve too cuz as you know not all of players seeks pve some just playing for pvp so they need that also :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

15 hours ago, aks said:

You forgot to mention BD DRUID MAGE ragnger

They too can pvp1/1 any class

And warden? He can pvp 1vs 100

Nope dk charm barb can win anyone 1v1 easy while the chars u mentioned cant vs every class thats the different mc have 7 yards stun while elf haven't so thats a plus

1 minute ago, UK said:

Wait a minute he's not dead....damn you burried that poor guy alive:shok:

Basically what they did to Pala :biggrin: