[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Quite odd example I may say xd

this is how far I can express my thoughts, if you know what I mean.. :dunno: snorlax must have a good reason, I only wish I could understand

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

It must get annoying to read it so often but after all, this is not a pvp based game, at least not 1v1, that's why there is no 1v1 arena mode x.x 

Classes are supposed to support each other and to make up the lacking spots of another class. 

Looking at the issue from my point of view, Paladin is still very strong:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

No one is talking about 1x1, without the stun of the shackles of the blade he just lost a way to hold the opponents in the arena in addition to serve to counter with the standard, if the paladin wants to use the dmg of the standart without the opponent stuck the same goes escape easily. The shackles will function as illusory currents ability, but unlike the magician the paladin is not a class at a distance to hold melee opponents and move away to attack. Unless the blade now throws the spear at the opponent the skill is completely useless in pvp. Meanwhile Enchanters, Warlocks, Death Kinghts reign in the arena of the game full stun and received no nerfer in their skills. The Nerf in the shackles of the Paladin influence even the War of the game now losing the only functional skill of stun in the area of the Sentinels.

RIP PALADIN

22 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Thanks to this update, my 9-10 sets stock of ethereal essence is useless now. 🤢

12 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Nah then we lose all eth ess.

I refuse to believe that essences will be useless in the future because it simply doesn't make sense. Either they will replace for matter or they have other plans for it, don't worry too much now

6 minutes ago, Andy JS said:

No one is talking about 1x1, without the stun of the shackles of the blade he just lost a way to hold the opponents in the arena in addition to serve to counter with the standard, if the paladin wants to use the dmg of the standart without the opponent stuck the same goes escape easily. The shackles will function as illusory currents ability, but unlike the magician the paladin is not a class at a distance to hold melee opponents and move away to attack. Unless the blade now throws the spear at the opponent the skill is completely useless in pvp. Meanwhile Enchanters, Warlocks, Death Kinghts reign in the arena of the game full stun and received no nerfer in their skills. The Nerf in the shackles of the Paladin influence even the War of the game now losing the only functional skill of stun in the area of the Sentinels.

RIP PALADIN

I respect your opinion but there is too much panic somehow .-.

Why don't we see how things will turn out at first and then we can complain, shall we? :pardon:

Edited by Morgana

31 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

They better bring some good quality craft accessories!!! At least ones equal to or better than arena % accessories.

Imagem relacionada 

(a picture is worth a thousand words)

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I respect your opinion but there is too much panic somehow .-.

Why don't we see how things will turn out at first and then we can complain, shall we? :pardon:

if we talking about how thinks will turn out when test server?

Edited by noro5825
misstake

2 minutes ago, noro5825 said:

if we talking about how thinks will turn out when test server?

If there will be one and else, we will see in game :) 

It's not going to be the end of the world:cat6:

35 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Soon mage is terminator in pve , now it has necro's posinous shield too.

Wew it does dmg once per 3sec while poison shield do it every second but yea 5 mages in tehno will be the new meta :happypumpkin:

btw im still asking why they nerf necro infection 

9 hours ago, Peony said:

Paladin

icon_skill_pala_pray_large.png Paladin's Prayer:

Increases the character’s or an ally’s maximum health for a while, and instantly restores the amount of health equal to this added value.

Paladin

паладин_Очищение.png Purifying:

Increased skill recovery time from 7 to 9 seconds. Additional damage from the skill is now only applied if the effect of the “Fetters of Justice” skill has been applied by the paladin himself.

паладин_Знамя Харада.png Harad's Banner:

Changed the search of targets mechanic. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct reach of the attack.

паладин_Оковы правосудия.png Fetters of Justice:

The skill effect no longer prevents opponents from using skills.

Really the paladin cant are a good tank in the pve, and now you nerfed the fetters this isla very Bad for pvp the paladin need skills of def dont need a support skill, all "Support" skill have have a very f... Long of recovery time sacred shil, light of def , the

Death Knight can increased the defence, damage and recovery heal

Barbarian ignore control efec can stun, make lot damage can are inmortal with the last wish and stone skin

Blade dancer is a damager with heavy armor

Warren have full defence skills

And with the paladin you try give support and try are tank but have a low defence and low damge:dry:

5 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

I not sure if desktop and mobile is very different but it will be hard to see if much smaller on my phone.

I have access to forum from both desktop and mobile version, let me worry about it  :love1:

9 hours ago, Peony said:

Barbarian

icon_skill_barb_rage_howl_large.png Scream of Fury:

Decreases the "Penetration" parameter of all enemies within several yards of the character, and increases the character’s "Blocking” parameter for a period of time.

88544c6c7d3757465250d.jpg

10 hours ago, Peony said:

Paladino

паладин_Очищение.png Purificando:

Maior tempo de recuperação de habilidade de 7 a 9 segundos. Dano adicional da habilidade agora só é aplicado se o efeito da habilidade “Fetters of Justice” tiver sido aplicado pelo próprio paladino.

паладин_Знамя Харада.png Banner de Harad:

Mudou a busca do mecânico de alvos. Agora a habilidade não pode causar dano a inimigos fora do alcance direto do ataque.

паладин_Оковы правосудия.png Grilhões da Justiça:

O efeito de habilidade não impede mais que os oponentes usem habilidades

Vocês deveriam dar buff na habilidade defesa da luz diminuindo o tempo de recarga e reduzindo o dano recebido, porque aumentar a defesa é inútil essa skill 4/4 não reduz nem 5% do dano recebido. Essa skill é atualmente inútil.

Just now, Catleyaa said:

Vocês deveriam dar buff na habilidade defesa da luz diminuindo o tempo de recarga e reduzindo o dano recebido, porque aumentar a defesa é inútil essa skill 4/4 não reduz nem 5% do dano recebido. Essa skill é atualmente inútil.

Você pode criar um tópico na seção ''Suggestions'' em inglês e pedir o apoio da comunidade, é possível que ainda hajam ajustes e correções nas habilidades até o lançamento e mesmo durante a semana de lançamento, como de costume. Não se preocupe tanto ainda 😉

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

It must get annoying to read it so often but after all, this is not a pvp based game, at least not 1v1, that's why there is no 1v1 arena mode x.x 

Classes are supposed to support each other and to make up the lacking spots of another class. 

Looking at the issue from my point of view, Paladin is still very strong:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Support? So how is it war support. Better yet, you can't even silence bosses anymore that uses skills. The lacking spot is gone.

Very annoying, the death knight gained a skill, to be more resilient and the warden that would be the elite tank class of the elves leads a nerf, than the warden gains but resistance, but when the death knight is 1 vs 1 against the warden will not have but healing power as before, remembering that the death knight has a healing skill when life is low ..

poderiam ter adicionado um stun para shaman  :cry1::crying1: agora druid estava mais apelao que nunca , sempre que falo sobre stun para shaman a resposta é shaman e classe de suporte  , mais druid tambem é e tem varios stun  , muito injusto isso :crying1:

akasha ja usei 98% de recarga rápida e é uma habilidade muito mentirosa , apartir de 50 % ela passa a baixar 0,1 ... exemplo >>>  recarga  0% tempo de habilidade 9  / recarga 50% tempo de habilidade 5 segundos / recarga 80% tempo de habilidade 4,5

2 minutes ago, du7455 said:

poderiam ter adicionado um stun para shaman  :cry1::crying1: 

:sad:muitos dos meus amigos brs sabem que eu jogo de shaman há anos, acredite, eu sei como você se sente (venho pedindo stun pra shaman há 3 atualizações de skills). Deve haver alguma build pra shaman que ainda não testei e deva compensar essa falta de stun, porque do contrário eu vou começar a jogar com outra classe assim como aconteceu quando nerfaram o rogue. 

stun for shaman never  : chorando1:: chorando1: stun por druid ever, he already has infinite

:cry1::crying1::cry1::crying1::cry1::crying1::cry1:

8 minutos atrás, Aкasha disse:

Akasha

Edited by du7455

3 minutes ago, du7455 said:

akasha ja usei 98% de recarga rápida e é uma habilidade muito mentirosa

não é questão de ser mentirosa, nem toda habilidade segue uma lógica (ex. 20-30-40-50 para pontos atribuídos 1-2-3-4) mas talvez ela tenha sido criada assim mesmo por ex.: habilidade "X" no nível 2 dá 50%, no 3=75%, no 4=85, no 5=90%. Isso é bem comum acontecer.. Outra coisa que você deve considerar são os debuffs (efeitos negativos) de outras habilidades suas ou de inimigos aplicadas sobre você, relíquias, mobs, zonas.. são esses fatores podem gerar efeitos negativos ex.: efeito que reduz seu tempo de recarga. As vezes a skill até funciona corretamente, mas existe outra habilidade que tem outro efeito sobre ela.

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Then why barb dk charmer can 1v1 anyone ? Is it 1v1 for them and 5v1 for others ?:huh:

12 hours ago, Peony said:

паладин_Знамя Харада.png Harad's Banner:

Changed the search of targets mechanic. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct reach of the attack.

dont u think should do same with shaman totem ?:hehe:

11 hours ago, Madz101 said:

yea 1k dmg max fero and 30%+ pene its a joke with stone skin and pene redc now its like old bd counter skill u have like 9k def with max resilience

u just sit there throw some stuns and rip casters 

Lol why stone skin problem for you 

Just use retribution rune 

And stone skin also nerfed

Stop already complaning even before you try

Most of times things are not like as they seems

Edited by aks

10 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Pala was over nerfed, druid root duration increase was unecessary and necro and priest ressurrection skills should be allowed to be used 1 time per match on arena (or number of uses on arena increases with skill level). Otherwise, nice balance changes.

Pala was nerfed right that was needed

Gms are not blind they saw what happenin

And the use of resurrection  will only be used to troll in arena  gm forsaw that better it should be for pve only

Just now, aks said:

Pala was nerfed right that was needed

Gms are not blind they saw what happenin

And the use of resurrection  will only be used to troll in arena  gm forsaw that better it should be for pve only

I don't see why it was needed. Explain.

lets get real here,Foj was too op in arena for x2 pala team,its a good update.The only thing i dont understand is why they add 1 totem more to shamans...They have 2 totems allrdy that can get avoided very easy,why add another skill that can be avoided too....lets not forget that shamans dont have any stun and blond can easely be resisted...bad ideea on shaman skills...

the resurect in arena for necro ir priest its same even if they let them use it in arena...kill necro/priest first and thats it.No more revive...

4 hours ago, SakKiimil said:

Really the paladin cant are a good tank in the pve, and now you nerfed the fetters this isla very Bad for pvp the paladin need skills of def dont need a support skill, all "Support" skill have have a very f... Long of recovery time sacred shil, light of def , the

Death Knight can increased the defence, damage and recovery heal

Barbarian ignore control efec can stun, make lot damage can are inmortal with the last wish and stone skin

Blade dancer is a damager with heavy armor

Warren have full defence skills

And with the paladin you try give support and try are tank but have a low defence and low damge:dry:

Lol only ezpert 2 skills can be maxed at a time. So noo need worry

Dont juat complain before playing

Fing new ideas and methods become more creative

2 hours ago, Man said:

Then why barb dk charmer can 1v1 anyone ? Is it 1v1 for them and 5v1 for others ?:huh:

You forgot to mention BD DRUID MAGE ragnger

They too can pvp1/1 any class

And warden? He can pvp 1vs 100

4 hours ago, vla-wot said:

88544c6c7d3757465250d.jpg

Block cap limit is 25% 

Already many barbs dk have 25% block 

What the use of new skill if block cap is 25%

I wont increase block any further

4 hours ago, Thomas Anderson said:

Very annoying, the death knight gained a skill, to be more resilient and the warden that would be the elite tank class of the elves leads a nerf, than the warden gains but resistance, but when the death knight is 1 vs 1 against the warden will not have but healing power as before, remembering that the death knight has a healing skill when life is low ..

Remember that dk heal is nerfed too 

Idk why ppl cant see other class also nerfed

About warlock's power of relaxation, what does that "abosorbed by the shield" means ? does that shield related to necros shield ( u must be buff by necros shield so that relaxation wont gone? ) or the relaxation have default shield (dmg absorption) and will gone only if reached the maximum dmg absorbed? Omg im excited to know bout this . Cant wait.

:ah:

6 hours ago, Andy JS said:

RIP PALADIN

for paladin,its easy to change,just can SIL  5 people,for war ,paladin didnt imba now,and still can do arena,but stuiped gm just make paladin become dead hero

1 hour ago, Missprite said:

About warlock's power of relaxation, what does that "abosorbed by the shield" means ? does that shield related to necros shield ( u must be buff by necros shield so that relaxation wont gone? ) or the relaxation have default shield (dmg absorption) and will gone only if reached the maximum dmg absorbed? Omg im excited to know bout this . Cant wait.

:ah:

Calm down and read it again.. u will understand

4 hours ago, Man said:

Because they are different classes and not all classes are supposed to be the same :') 

I dare to say that Paladins are way better for pve than DKs and Charmers. After all I heard a lot of Charmers complain that they were useless in dgs and therefore never chosen for parties.

Each class has its pros and cons:tuktuk:

2 hours ago, aks said:

Remember that dk heal is nerfed too 

Idk why ppl cant see other class also nerfed

Yep, I wrote that in one of my previous posts but no one seems to bother seeing the whole picture but only their own misfortune x.x