[2018.09.07] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Preview

Peony

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Necromancer

icon_skill_necro_res_large.png The Gift of Rebirth:

Instantly resurrects a member of the party within several yards of the character, and transports him to the character. Cannot be used during arena fights.

Finally a true necromancer skill

Edited by Jcbreff

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Rush is not instant  they already had trouble chasing people... poor potatos bds:fuck_that: Meanwhile Deathknight and Barbarian got nice skill,  stun from 7 yards, can heal, permastun, block all incoming damage skill, 1h weapon +shield users that sit at 1k dmg with fero almost max at lvl 28 and can one shot most people. if you are competitive on PvP just play charmer/dk/barb or stick to PvE

But i like the new Ranger and Rogue skill, Paladin nerfs seem too much, Seeker is a meme class still it seems.. 

Will lvl 30 bring new experts or talent tree builds? 

yea 1k dmg max fero and 30%+ pene its a joke with stone skin and pene redc now its like old bd counter skill u have like 9k def with max resilience

u just sit there throw some stuns and rip casters 

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Paladin

icon_skill_pala_pray_large.png Paladin's Prayer:

Increases the character’s or an ally’s maximum health for a while, and instantly restores the amount of health equal to this added value.

why paladin don't have any skill to decreases the incomning damage to the character 😥 shouldn't we be more tanky? rip our lil paladins

Wowowowahh.

You guys really have been doing a lot of work. Love it. I thrive in the chaos of adjusting to new situations.

Free books of oblivion with the update like before?

Dont want to be pesimistic, but this update is kinda pointless if u take out all the buffs nerfs and new expert skills and half of them are not that great either. Paladin has been nerfed for god knows what reason i like the new expert skill for it, but it wasnt needed, i think that best would be to give tanking buff to it cuz its not fair that mcs now have 3 tanks cuz of that charmer skill which is soo stupid its not like there are tons of greedy 90k charmer farmers, i think that bds in all nerfs and buffs ultimatley are oper 40% bonus dmg is insane and there are 1.2k dmg bds yeah rush sucks but now only one combo is needed. Druid is still op, and that new skill is also pointless, just trying to make elf charmer. Barbarian will be extremley op for pvp now, Warden is thank to god been nerfed. Rogues new skill is meh, its just there not worth the mana nor the points. Seekers new skill is good i like it, Hunters new skill is pvp only, and nobody is going to use it cuz hunters already have massive mana costs, so its awful. Dk didnt need new tanking skill, and buff is ok. I think also that mages from now on doesnt need any work, it kinda sucks for ethreal barrier to have time period, but i like new exp skill very much.

Edited by Montir

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Now for the crafting professions in "Cloth armor", "Light armor" and "Heavy armor" instead of Essences will require a completely new resource - Matter. It will be of four kinds

this not fair

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Necromancer

нектомант_Ядовитый плевок.png Poison Spittle:

Increased the cooldown of the skill from 7 to 9 seconds.

некромант_Кислотный ливень.png Acid Rain:

Slightly increased target poisoning time after the end of the main effect - the target will take additional damage 4 times instead of 3.

некромант_Заражение.png Infection:

Fixed the mechanics of the skill. Now the skill reduces the defense points of the target, before this skill increased incoming damage by a certain percentage. Changed the effect from 5-10-15-20 increase in incoming damage to 10-15-20-25% reduction in physical and magical protection. Fixed a limit on the number of targets that receive additional damage from the skill from 4 at all levels of development to 3-4-5-6.

некромант_Паника.png Panic!:

The limit on the number of targets in PvE is removed.

1 I see the reason why you do this but i think necro dont need it 

2  one tick is not much still some extra dmg and extra sec slow but its just touch not buff, ill wouid rater pref 2-3 sec lower recharge time than current "buff"

3 Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why you nerf infect like this 20% incrase dmg is much better than 25% deff. reduce there are alot of skills witch does that with much grater %.After update that skill will be bad soo bad, not to mention now will sucks vs mobs with have block armor like tehno bosses anddd mobs who have 0 deff likee tehno bosses when stuned, thats bad change please dont do it dont destroy one of the best necro skills.

4 nice

48 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

maybe its like u need to collect currency by getting #1 #2 #3 and then u can buy something with it in the end of the season
if they destroyed the uniqueness of it by making it available fr everyone if they spam it 
arena will be useless 

Arena will be active again*

I hope more people can get access to that currency like top 10 or 20, but obviously the gear would be pretty expensive so that only #1-5 could afford to buy something in 1 season. Pls make seasons shorter btw. 1 month is good enough.

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Paladin

icon_skill_pala_pray_large.png Paladin's Prayer:

Increases the character’s or an ally’s maximum health for a while, and instantly restores the amount of health equal to this added value.

Paladin

паладин_Очищение.png Purifying:

Increased skill recovery time from 7 to 9 seconds. Additional damage from the skill is now only applied if the effect of the “Fetters of Justice” skill has been applied by the paladin himself.

паладин_Знамя Харада.png Harad's Banner:

Changed the search of targets mechanic. Now the skill can not inflict damage on enemies outside direct reach of the attack.

паладин_Оковы правосудия.png Fetters of Justice:

The skill effect no longer prevents opponents from using skills.

dont u think u over did pala nerf !!!

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Secret Reserves:

Modified the skill’s effect. Previously, the skill increased the “Health regeneration” attribute and applied the healing effect every few seconds. Now the skill increases the numerical value of health regeneration and the rate of health regeneration by 75-100-140-200%, depending on the level of skill development. Increased the cooldown of the skill from 90 to 120 seconds.

Can someone help me out on this ... I dont get it ... is it good or bad?😫

10 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

dont u think u over did pala nerf !!!

Definitely too much 😞

At least make it like druid's Roots, only lvl4-5 disables skills usage. :blush:

#Pray4Pala

Edited by Gladiator

Pala was over nerfed, druid root duration increase was unecessary and necro and priest ressurrection skills should be allowed to be used 1 time per match on arena (or number of uses on arena increases with skill level). Otherwise, nice balance changes.

Edited by nabnecro

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Hunter

охотник_Взрывная стрела.png Explosive Arrow:

Changed the amount of additional damage that gets targets within a radius of the main enemy from 50% at all levels of development to 30-40-50-60% of the damage to the main target.

охотник_Стрела следопыта.png Pathfinder's Arrow:

The limit on the number of targets in PvE is removed

what about poison? poison gives 69x4 dmg on 943 phy power. When bd or rouge kitting skill hum and poison blade gives 450x3 dmg at same phy power. why why why?

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Hunter

icon_skill_hunter_self_large.png The Blessing of the Mountains:

Decreases all incoming damage to the character and increases his “Evasion” parameter for a period of time

already have one skill sap shot. Hunter have only 3 dmg skill fatal, path, explosive. hunter needs dmg skill. When ranger have now 6-7 dmg skills. hunter only 3.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by subhojeet

5 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

necro and priest ressurrection skills should be allowed to be used 1 time per match on arena (or number of uses on arena increases with skill level)

Totally, they are already useless in Arena.

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Totally, they are already useless in Arena

It should not be useful on arina. or ppl only go with priest and necro. other class will have no value.

3 hours ago, Peony said:

рейнджер_Озлобленность.png Bitterness:

The marks now accumulate when using attacking skills and are not removed if the player's damage is zero. With the development of the skill to the third level and above, further increases the “Critical hit” attribute. The maximum bonus is 5% at the 3rd level of development, 10% at the 4th level of development.

Rogue

рог_истребление.png Extermination:

Increased the bonus to the "Attack speed" attribute at all levels of skill development. from 5-9-13-17 to 10-20-30-40%. Increased the cost of using the skill from 14-16-18-20 to became 20-22-24-26 units of energy. Changed the duration of the effect from 10-11-12-14 seconds to 8-10-14-18 sec.

рог_Абсолютные рефлексы.png Absolute Reflexes:

Changed the effect time of the effect from 7-10-12-15 seconds to 5-7-10-14 seconds. The bonus to the "Attack speed" attribute has been changed from 10-14-18-20 to 8-12-18-22%. Increased the bonus to the "Evasion" attribute at all levels of skill development from 3-5-7-9 to 5-7-10-15%.

if rouge skill gives 40% attack speed at 4/4 its totaly unfair that rangers give 15% at 4/4  ........... 

rouges can have 62% speed from skills ohhhhh cmon thats crazy 

7 minutes ago, Dener Dourado said:

How to will work ethereal barrier now? I'm confuse😵

its same but u wont have to stand in town with barrier on 24/7 anymore it will off after some secs 

but will work same as before in action :hehe:

18 minutes ago, ChuckyOz said:

Just can say , idiots.. Killing game doing always the same shit with mcs.

Yo, please stay friendly:penalty:

4 hours ago, Peony said:

Mage

маг_Эфирный барьер.png Ethereal Barrier:

The shield now has a duration. The duration of effect depends on the level of development skill: 7-8-9-10 seconds. Shield effects no longer accumulate when using non-damage skills.

Basic hit counts here or only skill hits will activate barriers?

Como vai ser paladino no pvp agora que levou buff no grilhões da justiça?A unica skill do paladino que igualava no pvp agora nao ira mais existe. Paladino agora se servira para pve😝

4 hours ago, Peony said:

паладин_Оковы правосудия.png Fetters of Justice:

The skill effect no longer prevents opponents from using skills.

The most annoying skill finally changed.

I hope they do not censor this by not accepting the topic because the forums should be where the players give their opinion, and several times my topics with criticisms of something imminent in the game are never approved.

Now it was noticeable how much the clan of the mountain continues with the advantage in the game. Paladin losing stun and useless pvp, druid pve without being able to stun with the root if not upgraded 4/5 or 5/5, ranger losing dmg of his only skill that gave a certain opportunity to win a pvp, Wardem now has no more that resistance and will still have a totally useless dmg.

Meanwhile the Clan of the Mountain will be becoming stronger, classes like: Xama will be able to have 40% of CD without using items or crystals, 70% regeneration MP or will be using skill without fear of anything all the time. Rogue will get 40% of a single skill. Ranger or Hunter will not even get close to that total, Hunter will gain a skill to reduce damage being a class Full Stun and Full Dmg. I can not understand this since Ranger or Rogue die like paper. and neither are full stun.

Death knight, agora will become even more immortal being that before has been a defense of the defense as the Paladin and Blad Dancers who are tankers can not do anything in the game, for no defense skills that support dmg of boss. Barbaro will become a more complete class of the game in terms of stamina mainly in pvp. Charming had no success in his stuning ability? Oh really? The most unbalanced class of the game is tank, curer, summoner and full stun did not have nerfs?

Wizards will basically heal and just as the Enchanter and Death Knight will continue as a full stun class that defeats +10 opponents with lvl 1 weapons with no difficulty. I can not understand why the sentinels were further reduced and there was no balance in the Legion.

Edited by Andy JS

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

Pala was over nerfed, druid root duration increase was unecessary and necro and priest ressurrection skills should be allowed to be used 1 time per match on arena (or number of uses on arena increases with skill level). Otherwise, nice balance changes.

Paladin is good like this.. Paladin should be noob

Then with the new resources for Fabric Armor, Light and Heavy.
They are spoiling me not Aigrind I am gathering energy and ethereal essence for when I leave craft level 28 I can create item of% and now they leave me with this scam, that frustrating in my opinion I feel scammed, we try hard to get things and they change all the orders of craft.
NOT OFFENDED BUT I FEEL SCREWED BY AIGRIND:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Edited by Danfake