TREE MYTHICAL IMPOSSIBLE

Liiberato

Ok, let's start by talking about "How to make this dungeon" type it is impossible and can not do it in 1 stam ... For those who have a castle this dungeon is not very good. Let's see the parts that is bad in this dungeon = Damage of the monsters very HIGH, has 2 portals that open ... and only only gives the whole dungeon (At least 2 of the party dies) to make the portal where one has the satolin-like mob; the satraps focus on the tank and the supports heal the tank the satraps will focus on the supports and can not make them stop focusing!; In the portal where you have a mob that looks like the gridaur is very difficult to pass (And look that the party has strong players = + 10: /), as you can see in the image below it is very difficult to get through this part, MANY monsters and HIGH damage!

Well there are many other things I have to complain about in this dungeon, but I'll leave it aside ... Thanks for the understanding

#NERFTREEMYTHICAL    #NERFFAST   #ownersofcastlesridgedraconicthank  #Idonotspeakenglishverywell HAHA

:christmaskiss:

Tree mitica 3.png

Hello there! 

Please, I know it might be "frustrating" to check for every single topic, but try to use the search button of the forum to find if your same topic has been written before you.  for 2 reasons:

- If there's indeed a topic already written, members in there may have given solutions and/or advices on how you may do that dungeon in the best way

- Posting more than 1 time the same topic goes against our rules.

Thank you a lot for the understanding. I invite you to check the topic Jcbreff has linked you.

Have a great day! 😀