All SYMBIAN users read this post for solution

Tess

Recently I've been seeing a lot of flaming at forum because symbian users are facing data cache problem and can't play warspear. All of these people are insulting the devs because they think the devs are doing nothing. That's a pity beacuse a dev already posted a fix in forum. Many people didn't see his post probably because he didn't create a new topic to post the fixed game. Here's what he said-

You can download version without "data caching" here.

Direct links:

Or you could just go to the 46th page in the topic where the 3.0 update was released this week.

Download the sisx file from here. If you see you can't install then first uninstall old warspear from your phone and then install. In case you are still facing data cache problem you could do this-

Uninstall the game. Clear cache from your phone's native web browser and then install the game again.

Or, try to re-install the game in phone memory or memory card.

Or, as a last resort, reset your phone by pressing *#7370# This willl delete all your personal data from phone memory. So please don't forget to back up contacts and important files from your phone memory before you reset. After reset, the game should work. This method worked on my nokia E63. Thanks to Reaperface for this tip :)

Someone also said the game works in symbian if you download apk file from android. I don't know anything much about that. If anyone knows, please give more detail here :friends:

I hope any of these methods work. Good luck :drinks:

Recently I've been seeing a lot of flaming at forum because symbian users are facing data cache problem and can't play warspear. All of these people are insulting the devs because they think the devs are doing nothing. That's a pity beacuse a dev already posted a fix in forum. Many people didn't see his post probably because he didn't create a new topic to post the fixed game. Here's what he said-

Or you could just go to the 46th page in the topic where the 3.0 update was released this week.

Download the sisx file from here. If you see you can't install then first uninstall old warspear from your phone and then install. In case you are still facing data cache problem you could do this-

Uninstall the game. Clear cache from your phone's native web browser and then install the game again.

Or, try to re-install the game in phone memory or memory card.

Or, as a last resort, reset your phone by pressing *#7670# This willl delete all your personal data from phone memory. So please don't forget to back up contacts and important files from your phone memory before you reset. After reset, the game should work. This method worked on my nokia E63. Thanks to Reaperface for this tip :)

Someone also said the game works in symbian if you download apk file from android. I don't know anything much about that. If anyone knows, please give more detail here :friends:

I hope any of these methods work. Good luck :drinks:

that link download uneble to install to my symbian 6210c, n code *#7670# not working.

that link download uneble to install to my symbian 6210c, n code *#7670# not working.

Oops, my bad. I provided wrong code for hard reset :blush:

The correct code is *#7370#. I edited the code in my first post now.

And before you install, make sure that you already don't have ANY version of warspear installed your phone. If you don't uninstall warspear first then you'll always get 'unable to install' error.