Disassembling

Zilvinas Zavis

Question

Hello everyone,

I would like to do the achievement "Catalytic reaction" (you have to get all types of catalysts by disassembling weapons), and I just want to make sure I'm disassembling the right stuff. So from the weapons with the blue name I should be able to get common (blue one), amplified (green one), and energy (yellow one) catalysts and the only weapons that drop ethereal catalyst are the ones with the purple name?

P.S. does the black unicorn and necroconstruct still drop lv9 weapons? Because I have killed unicorn quite a few times and only got lv9 body armors.

Update: Already got energy and amplified catalysts from lv10 crafted daggers with a blue name, but I'm still missing a common catalyst. I thought it was the lowest tier one so it should drop more frequently than those two others, but I still haven't seen one. Has anyone got common catalyst from lv10 crafted weapons with a blue name? Or I can only get it from weapons with a grey name that has only dmg stat and nothing else?

Edited by Zilvinas Zavis

6 answers to this question

According to this topic they dont drop weapons

I have only gotten lvl 9 weapons from level 12 dungeons

Edited by Jcbreff

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

According to this topic they dont drop weapons

I have only gotten lvl 9 weapons from level 12 dungeons

Oh shit.. xd Then I actually fu*ked up by creating a lv13 farmer... God damnit 😄

36 minutes ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Oh shit.. xd Then I actually fu*ked up by creating a lv13 farmer... God damnit 😄

Lvl 13 can get drops from map 1

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Lvl 13 can get drops from map 1

Yea I know that, but I thought that black unicorn drop lv9 weapons and I don't really care about the other stuff.

7 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

But you can still farm those dungeons with your lvl 13, if only thrice a day.

Yeah, but that's not a really viable option, because I can only do a few dgs each day as you said (of course I'm not gonna waste stams on it) and weapons aren't common in dgs and even if I get one, ethereal catalysts are also hard to get while disassembling them. So, it would just take too long to do it.