hey guys ..

i just started playing using rogue, and i want to ask

what do you think about rogue ??

thanks for the answer  ;)

lol  :rofl:

but i really want those skill

if those skill is available, rogue will be DEADLY  :diablo:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone can explain what exacly second rogue skill do? I read that it decreases accuracy of enemy. So if i have 30lvl of that skill, the enemy has 30% chance to miss?

Inferius, why you think so? That skill is decrease parameter of accuracy, i don't know how exactly it called in english version, but in russian - "точность". You can change language and look for it. But how much it decreased players don't know exactly. Imho, it useless now. And it sad.

Yeah, just like the BD parry skill...useless...

In my opinion the rogue skill reduce all enemy accuracy surround him/her by %.

For example I am a BD and have 10% accuracy and pvp a rogue with 30 debuff skill, my accuracy would be 10% - (30% * 10%) = 7%.

This calculation I observed from BD parry skill and I think it calculate with the same way.

The scary one is barbarian skill that reduce all enemy damage by %.

I have pvp 1 on 1 a barbarian and my damage reduce by 30% which is a great skill.

With this skill MC party can kill boss with less player than FB party.

both of skills that rogue has now are useless. "merciless attack" causes damage weaker than I can cause by using weapons and the second one brings no effect at all.

i'm looking forward to skills update. in version 0.4.4 rogue could use crossbows and there was cool I/II button and we could fastly switch between two types of weapons (daggers and crossbow). will rogue be able to use  them in the future?

We need bows!

Btw i changed my mind, we actually isnt that weak at all, strongest that sword n ranger from elf faction at 1vs1.

About that accuracy sk, i have max lvl of that skill n all mobs hit u all the time without any miss anyway. Lol

Merciless Attack is similar with Flash Strike own by blade dancer.

Its increase by % of your strike do by right hand only. Its an additional attacks out of your regular damage per second.

Its good in my opinion

• 1 month later...

Merciless Attack is similar with Flash Strike own by blade dancer.

Its increase by % of your strike do by right hand only. Its an additional attacks out of your regular damage per second.

Its good in my opinion

Flash strike may be out of regular sequencing however mercilessly attack replaces a regular attack thereby decreasing dps.  Therefore its currently useless. 

• 5 months later...