[2018.08.23] In development: V sector of Ayvondil "The Ship Graveyard"

Reivenorik

3 minutes ago, crnoss said:

i hope all classes fix before this update.There is 8 classess elf side but i only see warden mage and bd

To think, that mages were once as rare as Necromancers now

17 часов назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

@Reivenorik So, this t5 update will be released after spring event or in the spring event itself ? Because , I wanna know if we can expect spring dgs next year or not. 

All that I could say you can read in the text of the post. I have no other information. :true_story1:

16 часов назад, Gladiator сказал:

I have ideas of cool concepts if devs didn't think of them yet :biggrin:

Perhaps you will find something of your suggestions in the next issue of "in development" :advise:

16 часов назад, Gladiator сказал:

- Something like wandering huge whales could swallow players that come near them, and then players get teleported to the insides of that whale to find their way out of the complicated mazes overcoming some nastyass creatures and hurdles, and maybe find some swallowed human quest-giver and get a cool reward for it! 

But not this :tired2:

5 минут назад, Jcbreff сказал:

Basically we will need arena set and pve set for this new area

While you need to be patient.
According to the idea of developers, you will need a friend's shoulder more than new sets of equipment. :true_story1:

6 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

While you need to be patient.
According to the idea of developers, you will need a friend's shoulder more than new sets of equipment. :true_story1:

Begone all you selfish solo hunters that evade for everyone else. 

The submarine could be a moving dungeon. Kinda like pteriks is now. There would be a mini dungeon in there. Maybe once every half an hour or so, it would change places. Once inside the dungeon you would have to complete it before the submarine moves again. So the quicker you find the dungeon, the more time you have to complete it.

36 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

The submarine could be a moving dungeon. Kinda like pteriks is now. There would be a mini dungeon in there. Maybe once every half an hour or so, it would change places. Once inside the dungeon you would have to complete it before the submarine moves again. So the quicker you find the dungeon, the more time you have to complete it.

I will tell more about the mechanism of events in the next issue :true_story1:

Edited by Reivenorik

23 hours ago, Counciler said:

Will there be something to counter the wardens immense defense ? Or we can hide behind wardens ?:3 

actually this is an important issue, elves doing this all the time.

40 minutes ago, Omercix said:

actually this is an important issue, elves doing this all the time.

They are tanks; they can't really do something else perfectly than tanking. :unknw:

Im guessing this is the 2nd swamps , feel like lv30 will be before that like what they gonna do from now till spring if not lv30? Game is dying they need to revive it with lv30 asap :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

12 hours ago, crnoss said:

i hope all classes fix before this update.There is 8 classess elf side but i only see warden mage and bd

Idk what u mean here but in case u mean those classes are op then let me tell you those are nothing compared to mc classes :grinning:

On 8/24/2018 at 12:01 AM, Gladiator said:

I have ideas of cool concepts if devs didn't think of them yet

My suggestion

• Put a permanent solo dg for players. Put a war where we mc and elf together fight against underwater creatures. 
  • Reduce warden stone skin defense and reduce block heal amount for make both side tanks balance.
  • It is sad to say when elf side have 20 elm costume, mc side have fear to try elm. A full +10 dk or barb can't tank elm 3 minute without die. So mc side tanks need buff i think.
  • Add a castle dg, Where maximum 6 parties(30 members) can join very hard dg. drops something special. 
  • Castle gate should open for all to visit inside. Those guild members who haven't castle even don't know how inside castle looks like.

One last suggestion yearly castle event. I will name this event castle Diwali 

At this time castles will be decorated very nicely. Event means dg so there will be a dg. Only Castle members create party but can't add own castle members in there parties.

They will have to make party with non castle owner players. This way non castle owner players also will enjoy this event.

These are just suggestions. :biggrin:

im happy to see this great news. finally bcuse im been so tired and nervous with this waiting for that last part of avyondil bcuse it is 2 years.. only weak events and nothing interesing for old players what waiting too long for it. many friends gone bcuse only events for ppl what have much time and real cash :[. Now i feel better but add more often news like this bcuse only news like new localizations are better interesing for us not weak events or promotion miracles.. and please change some skills like warden block from healing bcuse warden can have now 35% block and 15% parry and heal from block near 600 and warden go to get more monsters and got better heal -.-

Nice update,i like the map very much,on t4 was too bright...Can u guys work a lil on the map buggs too pls?I mean if i move back and forward few times in arena,i can stun from half map...or when rogue use jump sometime its het teleported the other side of them map,not near the character that u selected to go...and locks they put circle under u but acttlualy the player its waaay more far than u see him at...its very anoying...we have this problem from quite some time now...maybe can be fixed in the nearest future...

В 25.08.2018 в 01:31, Man сказал:

Game is dying

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

В 25.08.2018 в 23:14, Lashabi сказал:

@Reivenorik how many people are currently working in development team?

I can't disclose such details

11 hours ago, Игорек said:

How many people are play in warspear online?

enough to keep the game going :D

5 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

And even more :true_story1:

Warspear Forever :love1:

Okay Tim, time for the: "In Development: part 2" ! :blush:

#EveryManCanDream

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Okay Tim, time for the: "In Development: part 2" ! :blush:

Nice try Higgs :tired2:

I'm still thinking about what to write next. Time for this will come a little later.
But do not worry, we will soon release something no less interesting. :true_story1:

13 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Nice try Higgs :tired2:

I'm still thinking about what to write next. Time for this will come a little later.
But do not worry, we will soon release something no less interesting. :true_story1:

Does it start with "H" and finish with "alloween"? :hehe:

26 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Does it start with "H" and finish with "alloween"? :hehe:

Or maybe it starts with h and ends in orror circus

8 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

And even more :true_story1:

Warspear Forever

leave game population, even in forum except admins and some old player can't see any new face. they just keep spamming each others comments:all_the_things_sad1:,

If we see any new face. That face giving negative comment.