Some New Classess

Aurtudi

The Monk:  The Monk is partway between the Fighter and the Rogue... kind of. They are usually bare-fisted warriors who either eschew weapons entirely or use only martial artsy weapons like nunchucks and staves. Tend to have higher magical stats than other warriors due to their refined bodies and souls, but not enough magic to make this usefull. They often have access to some sort of Ki Attacks  and build up attacks, and sometimes have resistance to magic or certain Standar Status Effects. Self-sufficiency is what sets them apart from classes relying on fragile magics, higher powers or expensive items

The Samurai:  Samurai wear less armor than regular Fighters, which leads them to have less defensive abilities. In general, they commonly have access to Ki Attacks, Higher Damage, and higher speed and mobility, along with abilities related to Counter Attack, sensing hidding enemies. Some Samurai can wield  both sword or longbow (and occasionally spear), but the majority focus on the sword to the exclusion of all other weapons. Generally restricted to Asian settings, but can appear outside them under more generic names like The SwordMaster. After the Hero, Samurai are the class most likely to have unique weapons which other classes cannot use. Because Yojimbo are mercenaries, they may be literally able to spend money to deal more damagel

The Elementalist:  pecialized Magician who can only use  Elemental Powers in some way. They may be able to use all the elements, or may specialize in one or two. Often, they are the key to winning Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors in their setting. May sometimes come with a pact with - and optionally summon - Elemental Embodiment

I add Some Images So u Check how they would look like 

I didnt make skills because i dont know will i be accepted if my idea is good i can make skills and expert skills.

So Thanks For Reading i Hope i add Good Suggestion About New Clases.

download.jpg

download (2).jpg

images.jpg

I wouldnt mind any of these myself, but its unlikely that there will be other factions created besides the current ones because the game is split into sentinels and legion, monk and samurai dont really fit into any of the forces really, elementalist could fit into mountain clans i suppose but they have shamans already so idk. Theres not really any eastern inpired factions so samurai dont fit and theres not a religion as far as i know in the lore that would be a fit for monks. Chosen are more christianity inpired.

• 2 weeks later...