Error (0x42486C61)

Akasha

After the technical failure that resulted in mass blocks yesterday. I got a report of this error. The player has already reinstalled the game an still doesn't work.

What is this about and how to solve it?

Screenshot_20180821-110124.png

If removing the application did not help, try to clear the device cache to do this, go to the memory where the application is installed > Android > obb and delete the folder Warspear Online 
If the error is not fixed, I can only advise you to roll back to the old version of the game and update through the Play Market

2 hours ago, Kurazul said:

If the error is not fixed, I can only advise you to roll back to the old version of the game and update through the Play Market

Did you face the same error and it worked for you? 

3 минуты назад, Aкasha сказал:

Did you face the same error and it worked for you? 

Fortunately, I have not encountered such a problem, I have suggested an option that is commonly used in similar situations

As far as I understand, shows an update error

Edited by Kurazul

Pow manos depois do erro de vcs , resoltarao nisso e agora não sei oque fazer 2 dias bem Dizer tentando de tudo e nada funcionar me ajudem 😞

Screenshot_20180821-201907.png

Edited by Sonner

• Developer

Heja!

Please try to delete an application, then change internet connection (use other WIFI network for example or switch to data plan) and try to re-download game client from store/site.

Seems like due to issues with routing device is not able to save data correctly, other net connection may help you.

Akasha , korazul , snorlax obg a todos formatei celular e pego obg pela atenção e pela colaboração

Edited by Sonner

• Akasha locked this topic