Account blocked

Xeareau

So i was blocked on my phone. Every time I try to log on to my account on mobile, it tells me I was blocked. but not on the PC. Um, help?!!

The only possible explanation that comes to my mind is that your device has been blocked but not your account. However, to make sure what exactly the issue is, please contact the technical support either by email at [email protected]

or by sending a report right there:

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Good luck!

9 минут назад, Morgana сказал:

The only possible explanation that comes to my mind is that your device has been blocked but not your account. However, to make sure what exactly the issue is, please contact the technical support either by email at [email protected]

or by sending a report right there:

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Good luck!

В Русском сообществе отпишитесь... У нас паника... Массовые баны...

Good morning aingrind I am an old player of warspear online game for two years and I would like to know the why of my banimente and also would like to know if it is permanently.
  I'm a br-tourmaline server player, my accounts are: bdmitico, newwerabr, elfinhosz, mochilatat, startratio. My email is: ******** (edit by Morgana to hide email)
I just want to know the reason and how long I will be banned. Thank you for understanding.
Edited by Morgana

I would personally say wait till the morning when gm wakes to see if they announce it as a bug, instead of spam gm with tickets, as i would imagine its time consuming reply each person say its bug

11 minutes ago, Counciler said:

I would personally say wait till the morning when gm wakes to see if they announce it as a bug, instead of spam gm with tickets, as i would imagine its time consuming reply each person say its bug

I'm very worried about what happened. this is possibly a bug because I never made any changes and etc ... in the game

5 minutes ago, Startratio said:

I'm very worried about what happened. this is possibly a bug because I never made any changes and etc ... in the game

I strongly believe that there is nothing to be worried about! 

We are aware of the situation. The support team is not available right now, you'll have to wait for some hours I fear. Please, be patient for some time: everything will be solved. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

We are aware of the situation. The support team is not available right now, you'll have to wait for some hours I fear. Please, be patient for some time: everything will be solved. 

ok thank you

I was looking at the forum, and I noticed that several had their account blocked, just like me.
I ask you a question ...
will this be fixed when?
and whether it will be permanent or temporary?
Thank you
I hope to be answered soon.

6 minutes ago, Weakly said:

I was looking at the forum, and I noticed that several had their account blocked, just like me.
I ask you a question ...
will this be fixed when?
and whether it will be permanent or temporary?
Thank you
I hope to be answered soon.

Hello there!

Firstly, we are very sorry for the problems caused but it seems like there is a technical issue. Accounts aren't blocked but only some devices, looks like phones are affected. Some devices have been unblocked already and if everything goes well, everything will be fixed by tomorrow! In the meantime, try to use a computer to log in and please stay patient!

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

I strongly believe that there is nothing to be worried about! 

We invite you please to stay calm. Devs have already been informed about this siuation (which already happened before) and I am sure that they will find a solution for that. If you never broke any rule, your account will be returned to you asap.

Just please, we ask you in return to keep calm

I think this issue has been solved, the accounts have been unblocked.

But i wanna know how this happened? It was a mass device-block. Kinda weird 🙀

Edited by Blossoms

30 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

I wish I could say the same, there are still several players in Brazil blocked.

I really hope they're able to generate a massive unblock  .-.

2 hours ago, Blossoms said:

But i wanna know how this happened? It was a mass device-block. Kinda weird 🙀

Aigrind's version of VAC wave (Valve Anti-Cheat)

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, Speedom said:

Having this issue atm. Anyone else?

Hi, you have to contact support to restore access to your account https://warspear-online.com/en/support/restore-account