Acc blocked in middle of spam

spek_kam_px

hi guys, this is just from me, but from what im aware gm has a system in place catch bots, our devices look dodgy so it acted up, its a bug,happened many ppl, dont worry gm will most likely fix when awake, atm change device as it device block only

1 minute ago, Counciler said:

hi guys, this is just from me, but from what im aware gm has a system in place catch bots, our devices look dodgy so it acted up, its a bug,happened many ppl, dont worry gm will most likely fix when awake, atm change device as it device block only

Thanks for your advice. I will await tomorrow

3 minutes ago, ChuckyOz said:

Many ppl in same time ? Dont think so

Yes as i say it acted up, it thought we bots so ban us, like chat bots in wc or bots arena or bots for farm, gm watch for all, give some patience

Yes as i say it acted up, it thought we bots so ban us, like chat bots in wc or bots arena or bots for farm, gm watch for all, give some patience

Hmm, I was helping a new character to level up. Maybe it thought I was a bot killing many fairies like a boss?:cat2:

Anyone here from Karma guild EU? My acc was blocked too idk why. I sent a ticke to support. Anyone have info about this problem. Ill be unbaned tomorrow. Please im so scared can someone help me with info?

15 minutes ago, Gump said:

Anyone here from Karma guild EU? My acc was blocked too idk why. I sent a ticke to support. Anyone have info about this problem. Ill be unbaned tomorrow. Please im so scared can someone help me with info?

Use parallel app to login ur banned acc or other device

15 minutes ago, Gump said:

Hi, im from us server, dont worry its a device ban as i said, its a bug im guessing, simply change device to log ur acc for now, it should be fixed tommoz

It doesn't necessarily have to be a bug, in some cases it also happened that a few accounts got banned if there was a sign of illegal interaction between them, e.g. multi-logging, account sharing, selling in game items/currency for real money etc. 

I'm not saying that anyone was involved in illegal actions but those are also possible reasons:cat6:

For specific information, I fear, you will have to wait for tomorrow. 

@Cardinal you might be able to give a helping hand here:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 minutes ago, Morgana said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a bug, in some cases it also happened that a few accounts got banned if there was a sign of illegal interaction between them, e.g. multi-logging, account sharing, selling in game items/currency for real money etc. 

I'm not saying that anyone was involved in illegal actions but those are also possible reasons:cat6:

@Cardinal you might be able to give a helping hand here:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hi. What is multilogin? If that is illegal... i didnt know it. What i can do... omg

1 minute ago, Morgana said:

Hi, yes but across many server, and all same time, and only device bans, it kinda points towards an error in the system, i did check a few ppl from diff server before came forum, on this occasion i would say is bug 

Dont try bypass block on ur device, i wouldnt personally advise anyway, 

So better lose weekly ranking while losing last 2weeks to people who shared their accounts, than use parallel n keep spamming legit

2 minutes ago, Gump said:

Hi. What is multilogin? If that is illegal... i didnt know it. What i can do... omg

It means that you are using other programmes than the Warspear client to open more than one account on the same device.

2 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Hi, yes but across many server, and all same time, and only device bans, it kinda points towards an error in the system, i did check a few ppl from diff server before came forum, on this occasion i would say is bug 

I believe it is an error too but it's also a good opportunity to let people know what actions can lead to a ban :knife: Very few people read the EULA, unfortunately...

2 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

So better lose weekly ranking while losing last 2weeks to people who shared their accounts, than use parallel n keep spamming legit

Im just advise as those sorta apps ik gm not as keen on, it is frustrating to watch this happen ik

Im from swiftfate my account and husbands account both got blocked too this needs to be fixed this is outrageous this is happening to too many ppl all at once for it to be some kind of illegal anything on our part 

Edited by Loveless

1 minute ago, Morgana said:

It means that you are using other programmes than the Warspear client to open more than one account on the same device.

I believe it is an error too but it's also a good opportunity to let people know what actions can lead to a ban :knife: Very few people read the EULA, unfortunately...

True no arguments with that, but would say make it clear that u think its bug or otherwise gm will get spam tickets, better keep ppl calm at times like this 😅 

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I broke rules acctually. I have only 2 accounts but 7 characters on one!

Teehe, the forum post we are linked to is outdated but blocked for comments.

2 minutes ago, Loveless said:

Im from swiftfate my account and husbands account both got blocked too this needs to be fixed this is outrageous this is happening to too many ppl all at once for it to be some kind of illegal anything on our part 

Please, stay calm as nothing can be done right now. They will probably be able to fix it tomorrow and until then I must ask you to remain patient. It's really unfortunate and unlucky, I agree.

3 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

I broke rules acctually. I have only 2 accounts but 7 characters on one!

Teehe, the forum post we are linked to is outdated but blocked for comments.

Having 7 characters on one account is not a violation of the EULA:advise: so don't worry about this one:shy:

I bet it was part of Garahan's plan. We elf are getting close to spear fragments so he is trying to dissolve us from Arinar! :dry:

Unless anybody was playing mc side when they got banned?

18 minutes ago, Counciler said:

3 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

I bet it was part of Garahan's plan. We elf are getting close to spear fragments so he is trying to dissolve us from Arinar! :dry:

Unless anybody was playing mc side when they got banned?

Got on elf side xd

9 minutes ago, iloveJAPAN said:

Me too I was online on my druid then lost connection and appears that message saying my profile has been blocked! I'm Santosfc from Eu - Emerald

Capture+_2018-08-20-18-42-55.png

Try to log in from a different device, computer if possible until your phone device gets unblocked. 

Just now, Morgana said:

Try to log in from a different device, computer if possible until your phone device gets unblocked. 

I can't at moment I will wait the support fix, thank you Morgana (also I thought was only with me but I see many players got banned so now I see it's an type of error)

Just now, iloveJAPAN said:

I can't at moment I will wait the support fix, thank you Morgana (also I thought was only with me but I see many players got banned so now I see it's an type of error)

We are very sorry for the inconveniences!

Thank you for your understanding, I sincerely hope that the technical team will be able to fix it by tomorrow:tired1:

IMPORTANT:

Some accounts have been unlocked right now. Try please to check if your accounts are available.

Thank you 🙂