Mana And Mana Regain

Speedom

This been one of the issue mainly for classes that uses on light armor, such as Rogues, Hunters, Seekers and tanks that uses them. I believe every time the players level up, their mana and mana regain should be increased. Reasons why is because when the players level up to the even numbers or zeros(2,4,6,8,10, etc), the players get skill points. When they get skill points, the players level up the their skills. The more the skill points, the more the mana usage. Once you become level 18, the players starting to get expert skills for pvp or pve. That will cause the need for more mana and regains, especially cool down builds. Even the guild buffs is barely enough unless and unlucky, low level guilds. Then you have classes such as Hunter, Ranger and Seekers that have mana drain skills(Seekers with 2). Also the buff skills takes more mana. I get it, we have mana potions but not all players buy miracle coins to get many and some trying to save their gold to get drop gear from other players. I really hope y'all to understand the situation and I will like to hear out others opinion on this. Thank you and have a good day.

Edited by Speedom

I used to think the same, but I feel like it's not necessary anymore, recently many items that give additional mana regen were added like on amulets and boots, and you can enchant mana regen on 3 items, and the guild passive. I think you just need to sacrifice some stats which is fair, and not spam all skills at once.

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I used to think the same, but I feel like it's not necessary anymore, recently many items that give additional mana regen were added like on amulets and boots, and you can enchant mana regen on 3 items, and the guild passive. I think you just need to sacrifice some stats which is fair, and not spam all skills at once.

My stats have all mana regain except amulet. I think mana should go up when you level. If Health does, why not Mana. I'm not in a guild with mana regain. I don't wanna join a guild just for that. However, I am a seeker and if i max the 2 mana drain skill, I run out without using any other skills. It's kinda annoying since I like to do some heavy for dg or boss quest.

I think mana regen is quite balanced with the items that exist now. Many bootd have it, capes, amulets, now even bonus sets have mana regen. If your mana runs out even with mana regen on rings and belt maybe you should focus a little on how much mana your character has. 60 mana with 120 mana regen wont help you.

45 minutes ago, REAPER said:

I think mana regen is quite balanced with the items that exist now. Many bootd have it, capes, amulets, now even bonus sets have mana regen. If your mana runs out even with mana regen on rings and belt maybe you should focus a little on how much mana your character has. 60 mana with 120 mana regen wont help you.

Well i have 47 mana regain since i dont have any buffs from guild. My mana is 195. I can't afford boots or amulet with regain at the time. You got a good point btw with the mana regain. I just want us to have mainly more mana as we level. Yes i have wisdom on on my gear and Wisdom belt hard to find for light armor. I'll just try to great enchant my wisdom and that should help a bit more. Other than that thanks for replying.

So for good mana on seeker to use skills no need pots, i recommend 90 mana regen, for dg thats what i use anyway, but i think it would be good idea as means can free some for other stat instead need full regen

22 minutes ago, Counciler said:

So for good mana on seeker to use skills no need pots, i recommend 90 mana regen, for dg thats what i use anyway, but i think it would be good idea as means can free some for other stat instead need full regen

Thanks for replying. I can't get that 90 regen. I don't have the gold to afford or buff lol.thanks for the tip btw.

Edited by Speedom

Ye kinda bs we need such high regen but its to make us rely on pot, 

Message me in game if u want *anubis us server

Seeker has two issues, no real stun which is bad for a melee char and mana regen

In my opinion the mana regeneration shouldn't be increased. If you don't go for a cooldown gear set, the mana regeneration you can reach by adding enchantments on rings and belt is enough and if you go for a cooldown set you are aware that such a set brings up the negative possibilty of lacking mana. Don't you think that it would be quite insane if you could use skills continuously without any disturbances?

4 minutes ago, Morgana said:

In my opinion the mana regeneration shouldn't be increased. If you don't go for a cooldown gear set, the mana regeneration you can reach by adding enchantments on rings and belt is enough and if you go for a cooldown set you are aware that such a set brings up the negative possibilty of lacking mana. Don't you think that it would be quite insane if you could use skills continuously without any disturbances?

I understand but the topic is to increase them as you level. But what i really want Warspear to add the increase in mana when you level up.

10 hours ago, Speedom said:

That will cause the need for more mana and regains, especially cool down builds

Was referring to this one:omg:

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yea you got a point lol. So um. The mana increase like hp per level sounds good? 😅😅😅

Yea that would be fair and square:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I do not dislike the idea of Mana regain increasig with the increasing of the character level too. My deathknight drains a LOT of mana... so I definitely feel you. In dungeon, my current set gives me 81 energy regen. I have Aggro skills at a kinda maxed level, so even a taunt for me is like -20 energy 😅😅

• 3 years later...