Gold Guide

Algeze

Question

I need help making gold! This frustrates me to no end! Does anyone have any tips? I am a lvl 6 forsaken, and most of us common players with the new classes should be around the same. As of right now I'm trying to chain dead priests, palidins, and mages in the tipsy top of the northeast corner of the map. Needless to say it's not going very well. I make just enough gold to keep my head above water.. Help please!

15 answers to this question

I got a tip to kill "the elf at sea". Is it any good? And where do I find this elf?

The "elf at sea monster" is what I was looking for, however apparently he is at the second island. Come on peeps! I need help here! What are your favorite npc's to kill for gold?

Do quests and you'll get gold. :facepalm:

Do quests and you'll get gold. :facepalm:

This reply pissed me off so much I had to create a whole account just to reply lol.  The man said he's lvl 6 and being the only way to gain xp thru Warspear is via quests.  So that being said it takes a lot of quests to hit lvl 6 I am lvl 7. The money I get thru quests &  loot drops doesn't even cover the cost of my gear repair.  I just ran thru 500+ gold for a full repair and that took saving for 6 full lvls so now I'm broke and walking around with all my gear almost broke again with no hopes of repairing anytime soon unless I spend real cash.  Normally I would tell the  Devs this Needs to be addressed but in this case I venture to say everything g is "working as intended" bottom line quests don't even keep you repaired.  I will say this to the Devs tho 1g each for almost every creature loot item in the game is ridiculous I'm only lvl 7 at the moment so it could go up later in lvls Idk.  If it doesn't tho then looting anything other than quest items is a waste of time.

Stop dying that much, don't re-attempt something you just can't do it, stop believing the game is solo, it's a damn MMO, get people to help you with hard quests

This reply pissed me off so much I had to create a whole account just to reply lol.  The man said he's lvl 6 and being the only way to gain xp thru Warspear is via quests.  So that being said it takes a lot of quests to hit lvl 6 I am lvl 7. The money I get thru quests &  loot drops doesn't even cover the cost of my gear repair.  I just ran thru 500+ gold for a full repair and that took saving for 6 full lvls so now I'm broke and walking around with all my gear almost broke again with no hopes of repairing anytime soon unless I spend real cash.  Normally I would tell the  Devs this Needs to be addressed but in this case I venture to say everything g is "working as intended" bottom line quests don't even keep you repaired.  I will say this to the Devs tho 1g each for almost every creature loot item in the game is ridiculous I'm only lvl 7 at the moment so it could go up later in lvls Idk.  If it doesn't tho then looting anything other than quest items is a waste of time.

The quests on first island actually give a nice amount of gold that you can easily preserve by not dying all the time. Besides you don't need to repair your stuff almost at all on the first island because you will likely get a better replacement for your item from another quest later. Just be careful and wait patiently for your health and energy to regenerate before encountering monsters again.

ah, the beginner days

i remember selling quest items like the non-personal potions and ales just to get a bit more gold. and i sold my outdated equips on the market too.another tip would be to watch out for the lvl8 harmony crystals or magic power crystals for staffs (if you are cloth class) from the daily chests, they would fetch a bit if you bought some cheap lvl 9 or 10 item and enchanting them with it and reselling them at a higher price, through the market. this would work too for other enchants using the same idea.

in the end when i finished the 1st ilse (chosen) i had about 10k gold. its not that bad if you tried to save money and not dying too often like the others said.

This reply pissed me off so much I had to create a whole account ju

just to reply lol.  The man said he's lvl 6 and being the only way to gain xp thru Warspear is via quests.  So that being said it takes a lot of quests to hit lvl 6 I am lvl 7. The money I get thru quests &  loot drops doesn't even cover the cost of my gear repair.  I just ran thru 500+ gold for a full repair and that took saving for 6 full lvls so now I'm broke and walking around with all my gear almost broke again with no hopes of repairing anytime soon unless I spend real cash.  Normally I would tell the  Devs this Needs to be addressed but in this case I venture to say everything g is "working as intended" bottom line quests don't even keep you repaired.  I will say this to the Devs tho 1g each for almost every creature loot item in the game is ridiculous I'm only lvl 7 at the moment so it could go up later in lvls Idk.  If it doesn't tho then looting anything other than quest items is a waste of time.

Ur reply Just pissed me off, go lvl up get high lvled, do dailies,go farm = strong player

So stop acting like a baby and do something about it

If you're new to the game and completely broke, unequip your armor and just do all dailies in Inselnort every day. It will take ~2-4h, with useless mob drops and quest rewards (mostly potions) combined, you will get ~8-10k a day.