Mind of Warspear [Knowledge Base]

SymbX

image.png

Hello! Since the project ws-db.ru was closed, we decided to create a new topic. At the moment on our site are available:

(the site may not work correctly/display in older versions of browsers, Internet Explorer and Edge are not supported)

Calculator

Skills, knowledges and temporary effects still in development.

(character level limits the choice of items)

Спойлер

Screenshot_20230126-230548.thumb.png.882670ffb7d930b5169492247eae8c15.pngScreenshot_20230126-230558.thumb.png.8392f5bd04adad783f2bac40d256d7a3.png

Map

The map now only adds bosses and instances, we do not have enough time to complete the adding interface, and accordingly add monsters themselves. Also on the map are added videos about the passage of bosses/instances, if you want to add a video - send the link in a personal message on the forum or in Telegram/Kik/VK .

Video requirements:

• HD/FullHD (please do not stretch the video in the editor)

• Duration up to 16 min. (speed up the boring moments of the fight)

• Upload only on YouTube

Also on the map is the ability to create "links to locations" with a long tap/mouse press.

Спойлер

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

I wired the ws-db theme to notice the request to make it an application. No, no one will do this, but you can independently make the site look like an application following the instructions in the video. (Sorry we don't have english version of video, but it's simple enough to do it without translate)

Спойлер

image.pngimage.png

It's all. We hope that there will not be strong criticism, we tried not to make it worse.

Спойлер

Contacts:

Edited by SymbX

45 минут назад, Blossoms сказал:

I like the new database site ^^ user-friendly, and complete infos, but found some errors like for crystal dagger great enchant 😄

All physical crystals have inaccuracies. We will make new formulas when table in first post get filled.

• Akasha pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If someone used or saw the crystal of bloodlust in weapon please send us screen at vk, telegram or forum (pm, no need to create posts). We need statistic to create formulas.

Edited by symbx
fix typos

• 2 weeks later...

AMAZING!

4 minutes ago, symbx said:

Level 29 arena items are now available. 😊

Add 29 arena armors also when you have time bro ❤️ Keep up the good work:panda5::panda5:

On 9/13/2019 at 2:14 PM, symbx said:

If someone used or saw the crystal of bloodlust in weapon please send us screen at vk, telegram or forum (pm, no need to create posts). We need statistic to create formulas.

I can say that on a lv30 weapon, a crystal gives 21.5%, without great charm. Not sure if that would help you too much though 😕

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I can say that on a lv30 weapon, a crystal gives 21.5%, without great charm. Not sure if that would help you too much though 😕

I must make a correction: they were lv30 2h weapons. 

On 9/13/2019 at 7:14 PM, symbx said:

Hello, here are some screenshots of the enchants :

1) 2-Handed Weapons

Screenshot_20190922-225844_1.jpg.3bcafde0d671c8c33fdb0625dcde3ac3.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-231916_1.jpg.71c0e8a2bf9a748a118428c4180c6c10.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-225903_1.jpg.f524216245cd46ed888d6115234f9e2a.jpg

2) 1-Handed Weapons

Screenshot_20190922-230449_1.jpg.d47044c22537e4740b69777db0153a90.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-230328_1.jpg.b66f90121fa826248009a2746184103b.jpgScreenshot_20190922-230159_1.jpg.e6acad0371e5053f8d178fe75cfb0f57.jpg

Hope they help abit ^^

4 часа назад, Caramel сказал:

Hope they help abit ^^

Thanks. You helped a lot. Not sure in precision, but already added crystal. ☺️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, symbx said:

* Items updated to 8.2.

* HP corrected to game changes (thanks to @Peony).

Thank you for your dedication and knowledge! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 часа назад, Blazeferno сказал:

Any chance to get updated gears of 8.4.1 on calculator soon?😆

The calculator will be updated in a few days. Wait.

Uh ... freed from work.
Update 8.4.1 items have been added, but with one amendment - so far without skills in sets.
To add skills, need a small modification of the database scheme, which takes time.

Instead of skills, the effect of surprise will now glow.

изображение.png

Edited by symbx

45 minutes ago, symbx said:

Uh ... freed from work.
Update 8.4.1 items have been added, but with one amendment - so far without skills in sets.
To add skills, you need a small modification of the database scheme, which takes time.

Instead of skills, the effect of surprise will now glow.

изображение.png

Amazing! 

Unfortunately, I am forced to report that our project is stopping its development. The site will last until its hosting and domain are paid (until May 2021. The reason for this is not the lack of time or complexity in development.

We maintained neutrality for a very long time, suffered an imbalance of balance, but today it crossed the line - when one character calmly demolished six others of approximately equal power-up (all in an arena gear). Alas, this is no way. I can’t imagine by what parameters dear developers measure the “balance”, but this is completely incorrect. I can not imagine playing under such conditions.

Thank you for being with us. Good luck.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:31 AM, symbx said:

Unfortunately, I am forced to report that our project is stopping its development.

Warspear calculator is stopping? 

Nooooo! :cry2:

On 6/21/2020 at 2:31 AM, symbx said:

We maintained neutrality for a very long time, suffered an imbalance of balance, but today it crossed the line - when one character calmly demolished six others of approximately equal power-up (all in an arena gear).

Could you please tell us which char it was? If that's all right? 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Templars and Chieftains added but it destroy old saves (different identification for classes).

В 26.09.2020 в 00:15, lore сказал:

@symbxby any chance the projiecct can be restarted developing or saved? or it will be gone unless/till soemeone created another from scratch?

i saw in one another thread guys say that some one tries to create new one, so i try to keep my project alive atleast until new started.

23 hours ago, symbx said:

Templars and Chieftains added but it destroy old saves (different identification for classes).

i saw in one another thread guys say that some one tries to create new one, so i try to keep my project alive atleast until new started.

ok thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...