Post liking

IrishBoar

Hello everybody, I am somewhat new to the forum. (Although I have read the forum loads in the past, only recently have I made an account to contribute to it).

I was just wondering how one gives a 'like' as it shows me that various posts have been awarded likes, and that I have a few likes, but I can't seem to spread the love. 

25 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Hello everybody, I am somewhat new to the forum. (Although I have read the forum loads in the past, only recently have I made an account to contribute to it).

I was just wondering how one gives a 'like' as it shows me that various posts have been awarded likes, and that I have a few likes, but I can't seem to spread the love. 

Some actions require 12 approved posts e.g. uploading a profile picture. I reckon reacting to other people's content is one of them:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, IrishBoar said:

Hello there and welcome in the forum! :hi:

You shall see a button with a Heart in it, in every post someone makes, located near the "+", at its left to be precise: that's the "Reaction" button, with which you can put a Like on someone's posts or any other Reaction such as "Haha", "Sad", "Confused".

Hope I have answered your question! Also rember, as Morgana explained, since you are new in the forum some of the Features normal members have will be unavailable; that's due to the new member's restriction, which will expire once you'll reach 12 approved posts. You can write 3 posts a day with such limitation, but once it expires, you'll be able to vote on Polls, Add profile Pictures and Customize your profile. I wish you a good day! 

Do not hesitate to write again, in case you have other doubts! :bye:

Edited by Higgings

Thanks for the input guys! I have 11 posts at the moment so I guess whenever this gets accepted I won't have to be restricted by that pesky 3 posts/day! :yahoo:

Also, the day for the forum seems to restart at 8pm (Irish summer time. GMT+1 i think) or 5 minutes ago (from when I wrote this post).

6 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Thanks for the input guys! I have 11 posts at the moment so I guess whenever this gets accepted I won't have to be restricted by that pesky 3 posts/day! :yahoo:

Also, the day for the forum seems to restart at 8pm (Irish summer time. GMT+1 i think) or 5 minutes ago (from when I wrote this post).

Posts in the Tavern section aren't counted, unfortunately xD

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Posts in the Tavern section aren't counted, unfortunately xD

Awww Man. Lucky you warned me before I used my last daily post. Now I am on unlimited posts :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Also, I am now able to like posts! I tested it out above :smile:

10 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Awww Man. Lucky you warned me before I used my last daily post. Now I am on unlimited posts :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Also, I am now able to like posts! I tested it out above :smile:

Ohh that's great! Hope you'll enjoy your time here! 😉

On 8/17/2018 at 5:24 AM, Blossoms said:

Hello there Irish, welcome to forum!

Anyway i wonder whether "dislike" button will be added in the future:cat2:

Thanks Blossoms.

Hmm, I don't think that would be a good feature. Better to have to write it, as there would be a greater chance one will explain why they dislike it. :advise: