Small tips and suggestions

REAPER

Hello everyone, welcome to my topic.

Here is a small list of suggestions I have in mind and hope they would make this game more colourful and easier to play. So lets get started!!

• I think we all remember that during festive events, the range attacks of casters change colour and animation. I think this should be permanent with an mcoin item that adds a specific animation on the basic hits and colour. It could be two items if needed (one for colour and one for animation) Also, I think it will be a good idea for all range attacks to be able to be "edited" in our liking. Not only casters but also hunters and rangers. 
  •                      Under this category I would like to add the idea of changing the colour of the skills of the characters for example: Necromancers poison shield, priests aura, mages sun shield,       hunters combat stance. (You get the idea.)

• As I healer I found myself many times frustrated that I cannot see who is healed at the time (specially when there are more than two healers in party) and losing in most cases precious time. To prevent that from happening I suggest on the side of the screen where the party members are listed, near their name should be an icon that shows who is under heal effect but also under stun/poison. 

• Another idea I have is that all items that can be found in dungeons or from boss drops, (costumes, armors, accessories, weapons) should have a time limit before they become bound (personal/receiving) to the holder. That way more people will be able to get the specific items cause the people not intend to use them will have a reason to actually sell them instead of holding them on forever cause they cant find a buyer willing to pay they (usually astronomical) price. Also, this will prevent resellers from storing all items and then monopolizing the market (asking more and more as each new buyer adds to the sum)

• I think we are in the need to move on further and advance the AI of the mobs and give them the ability to use skills on the players in the last areas of Ayvondil. 

My last 3 suggestions I have seen somewhere here around but I would like to list them as well.

• Activating arena or other long lasting buffs from skill menu like the guild skills.
  • A list on the character menu that shows the remaining time of active skills, potions, scrolls and guild buffs.
  • The ability to see the remaining time left to get +1 refilled stamina without the need to walk to a dungeon and check it the gate.
Edited by REAPER

53 minutes ago, REAPER said:

• Another idea I have is that all items that can be found in dungeons or from boss drops, (costumes, armors, accessories, weapons) should have a time limit before they become bound (personal/receiving) to the holder. That way more people will be able to get the specific items cause the people not intend to use them will have a reason to actually sell them instead of holding them on forever cause they cant find a buyer willing to pay they (usually astronomical) price. Also, this will prevent resellers from storing all items and then monopolizing the market (asking more and more as each new buyer adds to the sum)

Everything else seems refreshing and useful, but this would not only hurt resellers, but also new players&fresh characters. And what about those who happen to drop an item that they can't use, and can't get it sold in time? Then you'll be stuck with the xbow that you dropped on your priest till you finally decide to sell it to nearest npc.. :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 minutes ago, TheSoulless said:

:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

The idea is to force people to sell their drops (to other players) in order to bring more balance as more people will have access to the gear. 

3 minutes ago, REAPER said:

The idea is to force people to sell their drops (to other players) in order to bring more balance as more people will have access to the gear. 

Yeah its a nice idea but I really don't think that thats the way to execute it. 

1 hour ago, REAPER said:

Another idea I have is that all items that can be found in dungeons or from boss drops, (costumes, armors, accessories, weapons) should have a time limit before they become bound (personal/receiving) to the holder. That way more people will be able to get the specific items cause the people not intend to use them will have a reason to actually sell them instead of holding them on forever cause they cant find a buyer willing to pay they (usually astronomical) price. Also, this will prevent resellers from storing all items and then monopolizing the market (asking more and more as each new buyer adds to the sum)

Wtf big no to that. This is the dumbest idea I've seen on the forum.

I like the idea of changing animation and color of attacks and skills:pin3: But forcing people to sell their items is a big 'no' from my side:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What if player gets drop that they want to use on some character that isnt at the right level yet and doesnt want to waste bag slot

Oooh, customisation. Love it, especially with the skills. Although it would mean all players have to learn what new animations mean, I really like the idea. Their could be themes like fire mage, or cat charmer (come in a set, like with runes/crystals)

And yes, as a healer I completely agree. Easily see the buffs/debuffs of allies. I have seen in games before where a symbol appeared above a persons head when they needed healing (but only visable to healers).

On the other hand, I agree with everybody else in terms of items becoming personal. I can see what you were trying to do though.

Possibly if you could unbind these items for 10% of their NPC price (cuz thats likely to be virtually nothing anyways).