"The original substance" - Marcerus (EU-Emerald)

In the lands of Arinar, it is said, an ancient wizard disciple of Berengar created a substance with unique properties, a kind of philosopher's stone capable of forging weapons, armor, rings, capes or amulets, so powerful was this substance that it would not have needed use any type of catalyst or essence.
Since then many warriors are searching for that magical substance, although in our days, they are only old rumors.
luz_2_alquimista.jpg

It was the day that Marcerus was waiting for, since that day he would go to fight with the most powerful bosses and there was possibility of obtaining materials for the manufacture of weapons and equipment, he was a great artisan, although he still had a lot to learn, he went all over Godgorrat in search of treasures, but I had only got a few catalysts.

PicsArt_08-14-08.02.23.jpg
Returning home, he could see among the trees a deer with a large antlers and thought that the merchants would pay well for it, so he decided to hunt it.
He followed the animal until he entered a cave, in the darkness, he was surprised because instead of the deer he found an old beggar, who apparently lived there.
I ask who he was? and what did he do in that place? the old man told him that his name was Nuadu, that he had no possessions and that he was too old to work, so he had to live in that place.

PicsArt_08-14-08.04.28.jpg
Marcerus felt compassion for the man, gave him the food and the gold he brought and stayed talking to him.

Marcerus explained that he worked as an artisan, and the man told him the story of an old magician and how he created "The original substance"
This caused marcerus to get lost in his thoughts for a moment, so distracted was that when he came back to ask the old man about the substance, he had disappeared.

Since then Marcerus travels all corners of Arinar in search of this substance, hoping to find it and forge with it a weapon so powerful that it can end the war …

PicsArt_08-14-08.05.07.jpg

Thanks for reading my history.
I tried to translate it as best I could, I hope you can understand it.

Greetings.

Edited by marcerus

Do not forget to write on the title the name of your character and the server you play in 😁

Edited by Higgings

39 minutes ago, marcerus said:

thanks you Higgings, i not know how can edit the title. how can make this?

thanks

Just click on "Edit", at the bottom right of your first post; you can edit both the post and the title from there.

If you have problems with that, just write below your char's name and the server you play in and I'll change the title for you 🙂

Edited by Higgings

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Just click on "Edit", at the bottom right of your first post; you can edit both the post and the title from there.

If you have problems with that, just write below your char's name and the server you play in, and I'll change the title for you 🙂

Thanks so much bro 😊👍