Balance the drop rate on DG !!!

Irfanxns

Hi dev, lately I've often complained since this birthday event update, why do I often complain? yes of course about drop in DG, I've spent more than 600k gold to buy seeker stam elixir, and until now it still doesn't get a drop, what's this called "all players get the same drop rate" I don't think so, please Do something with it, the pro player will become more pro And player noob like me will disappear from the game, thank you for reading my complaint I hope there is a balance

9 hours ago, Morgana said:

Fact is that all players have the same drop rate. They can't change it because few people are unlucky:pin3:

And me its unlucky boy, im waste my money just for bar,scroll,and deff lll, ty GM for giving me junk goods

2 hours ago, Irfanxns said:

And me its unlucky boy, im waste my money just for bar,scroll,and deff lll, ty GM for giving me junk goods

Dont spend money on mcoins --> problem solved

Or if you do, dont spend it on stams to use by yourself, sell them

Edited by Jcbreff

Thank you for your suggestion, our developers will read and take it into consideration next time.

Some people get drop in their first run, some people don't get. I believe it also varies according the each event and the loot itself.

There is nothing in our support team's power to change the rates, 

so I will close the topic and leave it up to our developers to take any necessary measures about it. 🙂

• Akasha locked this topic