Acc sharing for weekly top

spek_kam_px

Sharing accounts is prohibited by EULA and it is difficult to prove that someone is sharing

What if he is just playing non stop

2 hours ago, ChuckyOz said:

Difficult to prove? Hhahaha , that stupid devs wont ban em cuz they buy mcoins , thats the reasson they not got ban.

Devs dont ban people, support team does

Someone might have more than 1 device and they use both of them so you cant really prove that it is or isnt the same person

U

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Devs dont ban people, support team does

Someone might have more than 1 device and they use both of them so you cant really prove that it is or isnt the same person

More than 1 device doesnt mean acc sharing, acc sharing is when more than 1 people playing on it, and ye i have 3 phones n i can multi spam, but if i cant win legit im gonna do same shit as he doing if ur "supporters" lazy assholes. Supporting mcs only, btw i can buy 100k every week, do u ban em then? Gold diggers!

16 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

btw i can buy 100k every week, do u ban em then? Gold diggers!

Try it, buy mcoins and go sell account and you will get banned if someone reports you

5 hours ago, ChuckyOz said:

Difficult to prove? Hhahaha , that stupid devs wont ban em cuz they buy mcoins , thats the reasson they not got ban.

I hereby advise you to keep a respectful attitude towards people, especially towards the administration/developper's team.

Any report related to bans and such things are sorted out through the support team. Gather some screenshots or prove somehow that he is indeed sharing the account, and the support team will definitely check it out. 

Please, Follow this link: https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues 

Good luck and have a nice day!