IGNORANCE : Jhairo : EU-Emerald

"I heard before that ressurection magic was possible in this world, but this is the first time I experienced one. A terrifying yet unfogettable experience."

Someone assigned me a mission to find an item they called RELIC that has been stolen by treasure hunters. A mission asked by a man named Gwido from the one of the abondoned house located in ghost village. I humbly accept the mission not only for valuable rewards but also to help them to take back the thing that they gathered during berangar times. In my journey, i've ask many people might know where the relics can be locate. 

From the nearest village "kamp-riff" i head north to east hoping that one of caravaners from "Eastern Caravan Camp" might hold a hint of relics location. While travelling, I've encounter many creatures such as scatterbrain spiders which the humor said that you can hardly get something good from them. So i just ignored them and focus on my journey. I was happy when i reached "Rocky Foothills" means that in a couple of times i will be in caravan in no time. But suddenly my body fell into the land in an instant i was distracted. And feel a painful sliced in my body, and that moment i've seen all my life in a second and knew that i was dying, theres not enough time to process on what happened to me. Before i completely lose conciousness, i've seen a man in a mask wearing purple robe and armed with a shining daggers standing in front of me, and im really sure there was no one in that area when i arrived and he suddenly banished again. A terrifying experience for a happy go lucky adventurers that never knew the cruel rules of this world. 

Thank you for reading.

Yes! This is a struggle I can relate to. I learned to be very cautious though. Every time I move location I press 'menu' > 'social' > 'location' so I can know if there are other players. Sometimes I forget though. Them times I die😂