complaint about castles.

Jackb

why is it when we killed the castle guard, yin had a beserk member use the level 11 skill inside their castle in our fight zone. Can u explain to me how this is in any way fair?

I did not get precisely what happened. But ya, Active Guild Skills can be used inside a castle (few exceptions among them). Totem, Patronage and even Guild Blessing (very "unfair" but at the same time "fair" since it is very hard to go at the throne normally) all of them can be used in castle. 

• 1 month later...

so why can a beserk member be inside the castle fight zone when its supposed to only be the defending guild and the ones fighting them?

9 hours ago, Jackb said:

so why can a beserk member be inside the castle fight zone when its supposed to only be the defending guild and the ones fighting them?

Maybe they have made a alliance to work together against other enemies

your missing the point, in castles there is one set of attackers and one set of defenders, so why are other guilds allowed to participate? 

2 minutes ago, Jackb said:

your missing the point, in castles there is one set of attackers and one set of defenders, so why are other guilds allowed to participate? 

I don't get what you mean

As far as I remember when the guard is dead then it's 1 vs 1 guild. 

its supposed to be, but inside the castle battlezone between us and yin, we had a beserk member inside using their active skills to help yin, surely thats a bug right?

I am not getting the situation. I did not get if it is the guard part or once the guard died. In the second case, It might be that the berserk member joined YinYang for that week, and that would explain everything, but even then YinYang is lv10, and not 11. Once the winning guild kills the guard of the castle, every loser guild is automatically teleported out.

But if this is a bug, then please write also the moment in which this bug appeared. Perhaps the support team might have logs of that fight. Or even if you could tell who managed to enter from Berserk and actived that skill. I mean, anything which could improve the description of this bug you saw. The more details, the better it will be for Support to investigate! 

no higgins just to clarify it was after the guard was dead and its supposed to be us v the defending guild, but beserk was in there and used their guild skill lvl 11 one the def and mdef changer. it cant have been a beserk member in yin or else the skill wouldnt have been able to be used because yin are level 10 and dont have access to that skill yet.

anyway the point was that yet again there is a bug in the system, one that has created an unfair advantage and spoiled the one attempt we had for a month. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jackb said:

nice to know bugs are delt with in a serious way 😕

Please, send a ticket to the support team using this link: https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues. Send them as much infos as possible about the bug you have found; as I said earlier, the more infos, the better!

This is the only way to try to sort out these kind of things and make sure that Support Team sees your message.

Have a nice day!

:bye: