how did u end up playing Warspear Online?

Kirby

hey guys, I just wanted to know how u all brought yourselves to playing this game. I started playing it coz I became very interested in mmorpgs after watching Sword Art Online. I just wish this game could hav AR or VR sooner or later :p

I'm a month old player, m enjoying this game so far...but yeah, its a bit hard to make gold and keep it...!

Well, when I was 14 I wanted to know why people were attracted by online games as I couldn't imagine it to be fun:pin3: Warspear was the first online game I saw at Google Play so I downloaded and tried it for some time xD Eventually, I found out why people were attracted by such games although it remained the only one that I've played so far. I quit playing a few months ago because during the past 5 years everything remained quite similar and until something new will be released I'm going to focus on important things e.g. studies:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

Well, when I was 14 I wanted to know why people were attracted by online games as I couldn't imagine it to be fun Warspear was the first online game I saw at Google Play so I downloaded and tried it for some time xD Eventually, I found out why people were attracted by such games although it remained the only one that I've played so far. I quit playing a few months ago because during the past 5 years everything remained quite similar and until something new will be released I'm going to focus on important things e.g. studies

Good call, I'm balancing both my studies and games and whatever I do..its kind of hectic though...but I love games and this is also my first online game. :)

3 hours ago, Kirby said:

Good call, I'm balancing both my studies and games and whatever I do..its kind of hectic though...but I love games and this is also my first online game. :)

I did that as well but I graduated a month ago and gonna attend uni in October :smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:No time for games then!

I started playing by looking for games in the Play Store. I remember it looked cool and I decided to start my afventures as a mage. Gave up when I couldn't kill a spider boss😂 

At that time I didn't even realise you could communicate with others and ask ppl for help. Hehe. How I've learned.

43 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

I started playing by looking for games in the Play Store. I remember it looked cool and I decided to start my afventures as a mage. Gave up when I couldn't kill a spider boss😂 

At that time I didn't even realise you could communicate with others and ask ppl for help. Hehe. How I've learned.

😂 yeah that took me a while too. It took me days to understand the game n m 90% at it...

• 2 weeks later...

i was using this nokia e-71 phone and wondered if there are like any rpg games for phones that was when i discovered it i think about 5-6 years ago. I still remember how pretty the starting position of elves looked.

My brother told me he had found "Runescape on a phone" and made me install this game. 6 years later, I have quit because level 30 (promised all the way back in 2013, probably even before thaf) still is not in the game, the game is a grindfest and I made it into a downward spiraling loop.

Was browsing the Ovi store top games, not intending to download anything. Then I found this and had to eat my words, as the features were something I had never seen before in a mobile game. 

6 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Was browsing the Ovi store top games, not intending to download anything. Then I found this and had to eat my words, as the features were something I had never seen before in a mobile game. 

:)

• 2 months later...

The first time I played Warspear I was still in school, in the 9th grade I think. I was having a bad diarrhea day, bad diarrhea kinda runs in our family, so I was running into the bathroom and just blindly opened the door, and there I found my younger brother sitting on the toilet with his phone in his hands. I looked at his phone, and guess what he was doing, yeah right, he was playing, the at that time brand new game, Clash of Clans... As soon as I saw the game, the diarrhea suddenly disappeared, and I knew it was the right game for me, it was like love on the first sight. So I went right away to my room in a hurry leaving the bathroom door open to install the game, as soon as I opened it, the diarrhea came back. I want back to the bathroom and started yelling at my brother because he gave the wrong game. The I ran into the second bathroom in our house, it was locked. My dad was in there, I tried to listen closely to what he's doing, I heard some clicking and some fighting noises, but no diarrhea noises, so I knew exactly that this was the answer to my diarrhea. I wanted to know so badly what that game was, then after some long arguments with my dad he told me that the game he was playing to cure his diarrhea was Warspear, he was hiding it from us so he can get +10 gear before us so he never told us that he was playing it. Anyway you probably already guessed this story isn't real, I don't even know why you read the whole thing, but thanks for your interest.

I don't know I was just scrolling through the Symbian store on my Nokia N95 for new cool games cus I was pretty bored, and I stumbled on this game and played it and liked it. It's true that I was in 9th grade though.

I know it's not as interesting of a story as the first one that's why I wrote it.