[2018.08.13] Unique costumes of the Joker and the Raven in the Dungeons all week!

Peony

bossesevent_banner2_660x360.png

Warriors!

We continue flipping through the Chronicles, remembering glorious victories fought throughout the history of Arinar. This week we offer you a look into The Inside, towards the world of past nightmares. Then plunge into the tales of the Naktu tribe, from which the villainous shaman Raven came. Unique costumes of these iconic bosses and double rewards have been hidden in the Dungeons for you. 20 prizes are also set for the Weekly ratings tournament!

Horror Circus has changed in the eighth year of the war, after Sam Hain lost his power…
Arinar dwellers began to fear walking down the dark alleys which led to a very sinister place. A place that resembles to an abandoned amusement Park. These are the tricks of a mad Joker who managed to move the Park with the power of his mind from The Inside — the world of nightmares and ancient curses. Brave warriors had fought violently against the sick Joker’s imagination, which constantly gave rise to new killers and maniacs, but finally the jester was defeated.
But that year, the World Creation Holiday did not begin in a peaceful manner either. A new enemy - the Raven, shaman of the tribe Naktu - cursed the White Elder with a spell that erased memory. The Raven wanted to turn the Snow Boundary into a new home for his tribe. The invaders of Naktu fought hard, but in the end were defeated by Arinar warriors and expelled from the Snow Boundary.

Only this week:

• Rarest costumes of the iconic bosses - The Joker and The Raven - are added to the heroic and mythic Dungeons;
  • 2 rewards for the completion of any mythic Dungeon;
  • 20 winning places in the Weekly ratings Tournament in 3 categories: “Guild Points”, “Completed heroic dungeons” and “Completed mythic dungeons” with unbelievable rewards:
    1st place: costumes of The Joker and The Raven and 100 Caches of the Decade;
    2nd place: 75 Caches of the Decade;
    3rd place: 50 Caches of the Decade;
    4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Decade;
    11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Decade.

Event begins: 13.08.2018 00:00 CEST
Event ends: 20.08.2018 00:00 CEST

Wish you good luck and great drop!

Edited by Reivenorik

12 минут назад, Jcbreff сказал:

I think guild points reward should be in some other category because if you win mythical dg category you win gp too

Yes, I also asked this question.
But I was told that there are dungeons that you can run more than once during one mythical run and get more guild points for it.

1 minute ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes, I also asked this question.
But I was told that there are dungeons that you can run more than once during one mythical run and get more guild points for it.

Yeah it is possible. But not worth it , because people wants drops which are more valuable then other dg's drops.

3 минуты назад, Omercix сказал:

Yeah it is possible. But not worth it , because people wants drops which are more valuable then other dg's drops.

Suppose that players still can't afford to go to mythical dungeons, but they can win a guild tournament and get valuable prizes.

Edited by Reivenorik

Cmon ! this year anniversary event is only for high lvl and amped players ... Can be said now only for the ones who have full reputation of techno dungeon only because nobody can go for termitary even rotten garden ... People full reputation + high amped are the ones who are getting drops and the rest of them not even enjoying :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  .... Im really missing double events anniversary and I wish next event good for all lvl players :cry1:    

Most probably we might have Volcano and Valdemar next week, by the way. These "vintage" suits are very loved, gg for putting them back guys!

And unfortunately, Momba does not have suits T.T

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Most probably we might have Volcano and Valdemar next week, by the way. These "vintage" suits are very loved, gg for putting them back guys!

And unfortunately, Momba does not have suits T.T

Yeah , but maybe they add it like nocturna and rottyn ayr :christmascandy:

4 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Yeah , but maybe they add it like nocturna and rottyn ayr :christmascandy:

Would be intetesting, but I doubt it xd

weak..... weak... weak... add update no sht. events wth sht. costumes. i stop play 2 weeks ago bcuse weak and nervous. We waiting 2 years for this last city and what? npthing... i starting to hate this game

7 минут назад, crnoss сказал:

is there new expert skills and new craft level soon.Cant u give us some info? i dont want waste my essences

You can receive update information only in a preview or release
Wait for the news :dunno:

Time to end random events.Why don't you give 1-2 week break between weekly events. Update that kronus dg players forgetting about that dg. Why always event means dg and dg drop? give some non dg events. 

On 8/15/2018 at 1:36 PM, Sylwester Rumak said:

weak..... weak... weak... add update no sht. events wth sht. costumes. i stop play 2 weeks ago bcuse weak and nervous. We waiting 2 years for this last city and what? npthing... i starting to hate this game

2years only? 🤣

• Akasha unpinned this topic