DUNGEON, astromante server br- tourmaline

Once a friend called me to go in a heroic dungeon since the game was at a weekly event where we could get the customs snorlar and bonewinged guard custom we would go to the belly of Kronus one of which I'm not much fan but anyway I accepted the challenge, however I wanted to go 10 times and I had no elixir of the explorer with that I sold 10 union symbols almost crying since they would be necessary in the future and I used a teleportation scroll to go to the labyrinth, arriving in the dungeon all were preparing for the challenge, then we started to enter that danger and always someone died in the middle of the road which was bad and delayed the dungeon, after several times I went and seeing my friends winning several items, I was already getting sad for not having gained nothing, then came the last time we would, arriving at the boss the group was there, after beating the boss I went to get the chest if eyes closed and when I opened had bonewin ged guard custom and I did not believe I checked several times to see if it was real, and it was amazing, until today I do not believe

Screenshot_2018-08-09-20-16-07.png

Edited by astromante