Naked Omi - Omi US Sapphire

Here's the story of my druid Omi.

Chapter 1 - The journey:

I started the game in 2011 during monsoon. Initially the game was a bit hard with less number of players very less friends but it was fun and challenging.

Chapter 2 - The end of the beginning:

I had reached around level 14-15 when I had to complete chainless league quests. With very little help from friends and too much resistance from the MCs for chainless I found the game too hard (lol). I stripped naked, sold everything I had and gave gold to my only friend in the game. I quit the game after that day.

Chapter 3 - The comeback:

Soon after a few months I felt like I made a mistake by quitting the game. I was following the forum and saw exciting events which soon lured me back to the game. I got back my account from support and funny enough I described to them that I was naked. 😄 with nothing in the bag lol.

Chapter 4 - The redemption:

With a lot of searching I found back my friend and told him my story. He was kind enough to support me to get me geared up and stronger. But I insisted to do it on my own. So the only way I saw to get my gear back was arena. I literally random spammed arena with a naked character and noob staff! That's where I found my slogan "Go naked Omi!" Slowly but surely I stacked arena points got back good gear and co-founded my guild KaOs.

Chapter 5 - A new journey begins:

As I kept playing, I found myself more and more addicted to the game. I began studying skills, studying game mechanics, tricks that would make me a good player. The rest is a mystery... Here I am now an experienced player with a lot of great adventures and memories. And look forward to more in the future.

The End.

THEN....                                                            AND NOW.......                               
image.pngimage.png

Edited by Psyborg