Seeking Something Greater-Anubis-US-Sapphire

It begins with the creation of a seeker, the name chosen was Counciler, a suited name which a few old heroes had remembered. The aim of this seeker was to create a strong seeker to beat deadly bosses and dungeons. I had started to raise the seeker and had come across many obstacles, if it was not collecting berries or bear claws, it was defeating a powerful boss. The greatest challenge on that first island was that of the lord of orphan lake, he was a formidable foe, in which took arcane magic with the summoning of a cat charmer to help heal me. The second island had arrived and people started to see my name, I had gone to the dealer and spoke in chats to barter for some new equipment to better myself for surviving the new terrain. I was introduced to arena and newly added was contender prizes, and I was given the opportunity to take one. This had not gone unnoticed and this first season did not go easy, I had fought hard against rangers and bladedancers who had wanted the glory of taking a rank. In the end I was victorious, with allies I had gained I had joined the next season to take a contenders cape. With my new cape I felt immortal, no longer would I suffer with low mana regeneration. I felt my goal was complete, I retired my seeker, my goal was complete. A season passes and a friend was under attack, a mage had planned to steal his #1 arena spot, this could not happen. I brought my seeker back to life, I had new aims, I was to block, I was to spam, I was to take #2 and then help other friends as to remove the new arising threat. A ring arrived with a %damage buff and my damage increased greatly. My overall goal was not completed more fights came and went and I had gained a second ring, this is when a fortuitous event had happened. Warspear's birthday had brought an opportunity to level with all my new accessories and become a strong seeker, but I feel I needed a new name for the upcoming seeker. The past was the past, Warspear needed a new name to remember. Chest were bought and costumes were dropping, and with recent availability of names, I had gained the name Anubis. This is when i decided to acquire the Anubis costume to match my new name. At first chance I changed my name and began the endless grinding to lvl26. This is my journey so far, there is much repetition in the tasks in Warspear, but with seeking greatness comes the need for effort to attain. With Halloween approaching, and the awaited underwater town of Ayvondil, what other adventures will I have ?

Anubis, lvl26 seeker, Us-Sapphire 

Edited by Counciler