Warspear must make revolution in mobile device

Muhan

The biggest chance for warspear to shine again is in the mobile device,and must use it wisely,i suggest warspear use analaog control for mobile player to enjoy playing this game and remove click control

Edited by Muhan
Wrong wrod

1 hour ago, Muhan said:

The biggest chance for warspear to shine again is in the mobile device,and must use it wisely,i suggest warspear use analaog control for mobile player to enjoy playing this game and remove click control

But how would you attack mobs, use skills on friends or interact with npcs

Edited by Jcbreff

1 hour ago, Muhan said:

an analog won't work for warspear because the characters in the game walk in a fixed 4 direction, while a analog is for a 360° movement, and switching the movement to that will mean rewriting the entire game.

probably a D-Pad would work for warspear movement, thought it won't look good or feel good, and it will defeat the purpose of finding a better controlling way

6 hours ago, FakeUser said:

an analog won't work for warspear because the characters in the game walk in a fixed 4 direction, while a analog is for a 360° movement, and switching the movement to that will mean rewriting the entire game.

probably a D-Pad would work for warspear movement, thought it won't look good or feel good, and it will defeat the purpose of finding a better controlling way

Yeah i suggest they rewrite warspear,i think warspear will booming again with analog control and we can paly it every where with our mobile device,click control its too hard for mobile device player

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

But how would you attack mobs, use skills on friends or interact with npcs

I mean just attack and movement with analog😅

5 hours ago, Muhan said:

Yeah i suggest they rewrite warspear

i guess you don't know the weight of rewriting a entire game code from the start for a simple thing as movement

5 hours ago, Muhan said:

i think warspear will booming again with analog control and we can paly it every where with our mobile device,click control its too hard for mobile device player

that's your opinion, i like the click control much more, at least it is better than having a huge analog controller covering third of my screen

5 hours ago, Muhan said:

we can paly it every where with our mobile device

i don't know what you mean by that, can't we play it every where now?

19 hours ago, Muhan said:

I think your suggestion you be far less confusing if you said to add different control style in options to choose from. However I like click/tap control.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:55 AM, Muhan said:

Yeah i suggest they rewrite warspear,i think warspear will booming again with analog control and we can paly it every where with our mobile device,click control its too hard for mobile device player

Whats the point in rewriting the game? If a am the devs then ill make a new game if i am just gonna rewrite the one that i made just to make it booming again or whatsoever. Besides the controls are not that hard if you really love the game, you will eventually used to it in no time when your enjoying it.