Account sharing on US-Sapphire

nabnecro

Hello, I suspect a player named Irfu is sharing his account with other players so he can spam arena 24 hours per day (or close to that). Server: US-Sapphire. Is this against the rules?

if they start to ban all ppl who share accounts,u will play alone on this server :)))) Sharing its one thing,trading/selling its other..

Edited by SlrDmGx

7 hours ago, SlrDmGx said:

if they start to ban all ppl who share accounts,u will play alone on this server :)))) Sharing its one thing,trading/selling its other..

Sharing is not only one thing, it's as illegal as selling or trading:tuktuk:

@nabnecro it is against the rules but if you want to report him, you will need any proof of his violations:panda7:

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Account sharing is againts rules of EULA, but its difficult to prove 

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Sharing is not only one thing, it's as illegal as selling or trading

Then change the rule. Everyone likes to share things, and it is just a game account. When we trust someone we share them. At least i can't see any wrong in share.

Better we stop force people to make them-self selfish.

You can say us with a smile " Share at your own risk".  :pardon:

11 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Then change the rule. Everyone likes to share things, and it is just a game account. When we trust someone we share them. At least i can't see any wrong in share.

Would it be right for you if someone just shares the account in order to win an arena or in ant competition? Or what if the one you "trust" suddenly steals your game account and disappears from any contacting mean? :pin1:

The first case is cheating. And is unfair for the ones who race fairly in a competition. 

Heres an example.If i would have a brother and he decide to help me spam and we spam by turn coz we have jobs too,its that cheating?:))) We payed for our accounts,not aigrind,if i pay for something,that something its mine.This is the only game  in the world that not allow sharing,and thats dumb asf,i understand selling and trading yes...but sharing lol...Anyway,if they ban a player for sharing with his brother then this game should not be played anymore.And they should ban the entire server,coz all share accounts with friends/family,or atleast they did it atleast 1 time,we make friends on this game,we are not robots.Cheating is when u use multibox and log 10 chars on the same device not when a real player is behind of that char.If u dont have time to spam arena,dont spam it.U expect to win arena doing 100k gp in 62 days,thats not gonna happen.

14 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Heres an example.If i would have a brother and he decide to help me spam and we spam by turn coz we have jobs too,its that cheating?:))) We payed for our accounts,not aigrind,if i pay for something,that something its mine.

Nothing in the game is yours, technically, since everything in there is AIGRIND's property. This is why, for example, you cannot sell in game items for real money, even if you dropped it or you bought it with Gold or got it in any other (legal) way, and this is why they are allowed to ban you if you go against the contract you signed at the beginning of your entire game experience; When you created an account, you have also (unconsciously maybe, you're not alone) agreed to EULA and Rules of Conduct of the game, for instance, that huge papirus which pops up right after clicking on "New Account" and filled of sentences no one bothers to read. Anything which goes against those rules is bannable, and since Sharing (named as "Using someone else's account") is not allowed by these rules, someone might get banned if AIGRIND has been given enough proves about it.

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, SlrDmGx said:

Heres an example.If i would have a brother and he decide to help me spam and we spam by turn coz we have jobs too,its that cheating?:))) We payed for our accounts,not aigrind,if i pay for something,that something its mine.This is the only game  in the world that not allow sharing,and thats dumb asf,i understand selling and trading yes...but sharing lol...Anyway,if they ban a player for sharing with his brother then this game should not be played anymore.And they should ban the entire server,coz all share accounts with friends/family,or atleast they did it atleast 1 time,we make friends on this game,we are not robots.Cheating is when u use multibox and log 10 chars on the same device not when a real player is behind of that char.If u dont have time to spam arena,dont spam it.U expect to win arena doing 100k gp in 62 days,thats not gonna happen.

You agree to those rules when you accept the EULA. You can't play the game unless you agree to them and once you have accepted them you must play with the given conditions.

One reason why account sharing is prohibited is that less players complain about another player 'stealing' their accounts. Since Aigrind prohibited account sharing, lost accounts aren't their responsibility anymore but only the players'.

So go ahead, share your account, but when you lose it don't run to us asking for help to recover it:thumbs_up1:

32 minutes ago, Morgana said:

You agree to those rules when you accept the EULA. You can't play the game unless you agree to them and once you have accepted them you must play with the given conditions.

One reason why account sharing is prohibited is that less players complain about another player 'stealing' their accounts. Since Aigrind prohibited account sharing, lost accounts aren't their responsibility anymore but only the players'.

So go ahead, share your account, but when you lose it don't run to us asking for help to recover it:thumbs_up1:

If u share and loose the account coz that guy scammed u then yes,thats not Aigring problem anymore.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

So go ahead, share your account, but when you lose it don't run to us asking for help to recover it

you have no idea what is called sharing. Why someone lost account?

When you share you give the game id and pass to your trusted friend. Friend who never can steal your account. because the main email always with you. and nobody can steal a account without gmail access. and nobody complain for recover their account after share. :christmascandy:

Only at selling and buying time people do share gmail so i agree sell and trade forbidden

Edited by subhojeet

Guys, sharing of accounts is violation of EULA and our terms.

Please, read rules: https://warspear-online.com/en/user-licence-agreement

5.10. The Licensee shall take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of their Profile password and be personally responsible for its safety and confidentiality.

The Licensee is responsible for all activity performed using their Profile.

The Licensee shall notify the Licensor of any third party access to the Profile of the Licensee.

The Licensee shall not transfer, assign, sell, or transfer for further use the Profile password to any third party without a written consent of the Licensor.

The Licensee is solely responsible for all activities conducted using their Profile, as well as for any consequences that could result or have resulted from such use.

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

you have no idea what is called sharing. Why someone lost account?

When you share you give the game id and pass to your trusted friend. Friend who never can steal your account. because the main email always with you. and nobody can steal a account without gmail access. and nobody complain for recover their account after share. :christmascandy:

Only at selling and buying time people do share gmail so i agree sell and trade forbidden

Yea well and then support receives complaints like 'my gears items and gold disappeared I don't know why pls give it back I never shared acc' blah blah.

Don't tell me what I don't know, I'm a long experienced player :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Now, Nab's question has been answered so the discussion is over:advise:

Edited by Morgana

Alright SlrDmg, if you think account sharing is legal, and since you already almost admitted sharing, then write down the names of the characters that you and your friends share, they won't get banned 🙂 

Edited by Gladiator

20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Alright SlrDmg, if you think account sharing is legal, and since you already almost admitted sharing, then write down the names of the characters that you and your friends share, they won't get banned 🙂 

this can report for ban?😂

27707938_178999432869631_1469204537_o.thumb.png.7996d70c3a03d01481ef2e3bcf2be17d.png

Seriously guys, stop it. Keep your in game problems IN THE GAME:wat1:

If you want to report someone, please contact the technical support at

[email protected]

or

https://warspear-online.com/en/support