Last Breath - Ogull - EU Emerald

Disclamer

i had to cut some of the story to meet the 3000 character rule

i had fun making this story and recalling the thing i did in this wonderful game

sorry if the story was long:kawaii: i just started writing and without me knowing i wrote this much

Words count : 503.

Character count : 2025 ( without spaces ).

Character count : 2527 ( with spaces ).

Clutching to the handle of my mace, fighting off the hordes of Alliance as they are attacking the Flag, within my last Breath my life started flashing in front of me as if it all was just a dream, a dream filled with memories, happiness , friends, rivals and enemy's.

It all started when I woke up in front of a house in a dark, rotten and "Forsaken" land, I spoke to the first person I saw, he greeted me and said that there is a chance that the resurrection is preformed incorrectly?, he then congratulation me for joining the house of blood.

I then spent my days Working for the house of blood, fighting monsters, delivering letters and getting the help from others to kill strong monster commonly known as "Boss Monsters", after a while I gained strength, wisdom and trust in the house of blood, then the day came when I got told that there is nothing left for me here and I was instructed to travel to a far land, with the strength I gained and some gold in my pocket I set sail to a far land.

Irselnort, the name that was giving to this vast land, I was a stranger in this land, but to survive I needed to work, gain trust and get some gold, the land was big and filled with all kind of people, I won't forget the first time I saw someone kill a boss with one hit as if it was nothing, it blew my mind, but I knew how strong I can get if I just tried, a spark lit in my eye as I found a new goal for my adventure.

Then a day came, that I would never forget, a horde or rather let's say a sea of weird looking people that I never saw before was moving in a line toward the city of Armor Cliff, I was confused, I didn't know what I was looking at, but I knew one thing they were killing anything in sight, they were like a swarm of grasshoppers eating a field of wheat, I didn't know what to do aside from hiding until this horrible day was over.

While asking around and getting information from people, I found out that these people were called Alliance and they were two tribes known as FirstBorn and Chosen, and that we are in a war since the day a spear fell from the sky??, I was stunned by the information, it was like a whole new world was opened for me.

A while later I woke up to a sound of a horn echoing in the skies as a I hear a call or rather a plead for help, war was starting, and we had to defend our flags while attacking the Alliance flags, and this bring us back here, where here I am falling in the middle of the Alliance watching with my last breath the legion flag fallen, knowing that we have lost.

Thanks for reading 

with all love, Ogull:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by FakeUser

Oh damn you! You took some features i wanted to add in my story T.T  - this is another reason of why I liked your story! :pin3:

44 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Oh damn you! You took some features i wanted to add in my story T.T  - this is another reason of why I liked your story! :pin3:

oh really?:yawn2:, i guess there is no avoiding it

i hope that doesn't stop you from making yours, i would love to know about the rise and fall of our higgings

Edited by FakeUser

2 hours ago, FakeUser said:

oh really?:yawn2:, i guess there is no avoiding it

i hope that doesn't stop you from making yours, i would love to know about the rise and fall of our higgings

Oww that's very nice of you! And ya, no worries. I have a backup plan! :hehe: