i got banned after i bought alot of mcoins

ymickles

Hi i am Ymicklez the level 28 warden on the US server i spent over 500 dollars for mcoins and i got banned i am trying to be respect full but i am mad about this i would like my profile unbanned so i can enjoy the mcoins i bought. thank you for reading this i hope a game manager can get back to me

ok i had enough i spent so much money then u just ban me i want a refund of everything i spent i am not happy i played hours and hours and u guys just ban me for fun plz unban me i did nothing against the terms and services unless giving u guys a bunch of free money so u can ban me is against the terms and services

Instead of raging here, would you please contact our technical support which is responsible for such issues?

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Sometimes support temporarily blocks  account if you buy too much mcoins too fast, as Julie said just contact support

Other possibility is that you refunded some of those mcoins as that leads to a ban

10 minutes ago, ymickles said:

ok i am trying to contact support but i went to that link and i cant find no email pr any way to contact

Try with This one. Write what happened on the first zone and then fulfill the other ones. You shall receive  message within 5 working days 🙂

29 minutes ago, ymickles said:

ok i am trying to contact support but i went to that link and i cant find no email pr any way to contact

If you had taken a closer look, you would have seen that there were a few options to choose your kind of report which would have been 'account banned'.

Anyway, since Higgings took you the necessary step forward, I wish you good luck :thumbs_up1:

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

If you had taken a closer look, you would have seen that there were a few options to choose your kind of report which would have been 'account banned'.

Anyway, since Higgings took you the necessary step forward, I wish you good luck :thumbs_up1:

To be honest, "account banned" option directs you to topic

Regarding this issue, i recommend

https://warspear-online.com/en/support/payments-problem

Edited by Blossoms

11 hours ago, Blossoms said:

To be honest, "account banned" option directs you to topic

Regarding this issue, i recommend

https://warspear-online.com/en/support/payments-problem

Heh, somehow everything relates to each other:omg: thank you though:cat6: