Skill upgraded: earthquake

kyumaru

Now this skill causing one extra damage, depends on moon stats, but sometimes its dodge but nice too xD

Quake do critical too :facepalm:, op shaman

• 4 weeks later...

Shaman rox, but druid got a better boost with dot on bees. Bees is an amazing skill now and as always elves passive gives the moon/astral bonus of 1 extra item. +9 druid got same moon as a +10 shaman. Druids were never weak but I think druids and bd got best skill boosts. Druids are now highly leathal, cause they tank best of all healers.

be it shaman or druid  both r good classes if playe by good players .  nd BLOODYLIPA  u r wrong +9 druid doesnt hav same moon as +10 shamn merely a 10-12 moon difference . also if  druids got more moon shamans got more health (by passive skill of mc's)

If I had fb passive it would add 17-18moon and from +9 to +10 its +22moon so thats pretty much it and you get the astral also. Mcs +hp is ok, but surely best for barb. Im not saying druids way better then shaman im just saying druid now got alot of strong points and are atleast as strong as shamans if you play them right.

If I had fb passive it would add 17-18moon and from +9 to +10 its +22moon so thats pretty much it and you get the astral also. Mcs +hp is ok, but surely best for barb. Im not saying druids way better then shaman im just saying druid now got alot of strong points and are atleast as strong as shamans if you play them right.

ELF HAV PASSIVE SKILL TO ADD 4% TO DAMAGE THATS AROUND 12-13 MOON ( CONSIDERING 300-330 MOON ) SO I SEE A ADDITION OF AROUND 12-13 MOON ONLY . CAN U EXPALIN HW +22 MOON :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

i see only one elf in the top 10. Why is that so ? shaman + rogue is far better than 2 rangers.

Top 10 is nothing, seen their ratios?

Most elves in the top 50 has pathetic ratios, Wolfsy just lucky he got a 85% win total cause of his +10 bow  :facepalm:

Top 10 is nothing, it's just the people who buy arena tickets or used their daily tickets all the time for the past 3 months, it's all in the ratio

Only people who deserves to be in top 10 is Suprememan, Ecuadors and Wolfsy, though last one can't give too much credit since all he does is camp with his +10 bow, all their wins are high, 85-95% wins.

Top 10 is nothing, seen their ratios?

Most elves in the top 50 has pathetic ratios, Wolfsy just lucky he got a 85% win total cause of his +10 bow  :facepalm:

Top 10 is nothing, it's just the people who buy arena tickets or used their daily tickets all the time for the past 3 months, it's all in the ratio

Only people who deserves to be in top 10 is Suprememan, Ecuadors and Wolfsy, though last one can't give too much credit since all he does is camp with his +10 bow, all their wins are high, 85-95% wins.

i would like to add something ,alot depends on ur partner in arena the names u mentioned above go with high amp  partners only all the time . partners  decide alot in arena  . for ex wen my juniorcel druid went with knox in arena we won 100 of 101 fights nd we faced all kind of opponents.

for me best r those  who hav gut to go random nd then also win atleast 70% of arena, thats skill :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

i never claimed fb passive to add +22 moon, but surely it can add 17-18moon if you wanted it too and im just saying thats close enough.

Partner does everything and a twist of luck is always good for mages. With 5-8% dodge on a shaman, any ranger lv19-20 can take out a shaman they just need a spit second of luck with blessing. Im not saying it always happens, but i can happen anytime and you cant protect yourself from luck of that magnitude. Blessing can turn any fight, and hits the hardest on mages. People tend to forget mages have very low dodge (im 7.5%) and nothing else. While ranges and rouges kick it off at 20-30% (blinded they can get over 50% dodge)

75% of my fights i do with Sink lately, cause hes a great guy and experienced, but we are not a power amp couple. Weekly our ratio lands between 75-80% wins. And we can kill anyone except for supreme/spanish, if you ask me they are the best team on the server - hands down.

It is true though winning 70% at random requires good skills, but it depends on class too. Some classes are more individual and better fitted for any class partner then others.

Facing 2 rangers lv19-20 arena is the hardest opponent for magician class. If fail to knockback 1st so no chance to protect, seriously 1 shaman can't tank 2 rangers in arena even he is best shaman, although shaman blind one, another ranger with lv5 blessing is make game over in a sec, but very strange that shaman still can tank 2 rich rogues cuz of earthquake.

Facing 2 rangers lv19-20 arena is the hardest opponent for magician class. If fail to knockback 1st so no chance to protect, seriously 1 shaman can't tank 2 rangers in arena even he is best shaman, although shaman blind one, another ranger with lv5 blessing is make game over in a sec, but very strange that shaman still can tank 2 rich rogues cuz of earthquake.

Your point is that cloth armored classes find it difficult against rangers ?  well i guess you haven't seen shamans like spanish , yunzhii or ekishi kill rangers in arena ? I've even seen druids like juniorcel , breakout etc kill rangers 1v1. If they can do it then why not others ?

If blessing is such an op skill then why did devs increase its working chance this update ?

Lol you are ranger asking me never seen spanish, yun and eikishi? They are my friends in game. I know spanish has full BG sets plus fast internet access, yunzhii with good aggresive plus fast internet access (PC) and eikishi is indo players he is only with high amped staff +9, but all his gears are mine is better. Ofc i can kill ranger 1v1 with hard effort. But u know what am i talking about? I'm talking shaman can't tank two rangers in arena for a sec but still can tank two rich rogues or another melees surviving for 5-10 sec.

Shamans kill rangers 1on1 if they stay cool. Just make sure you blind AFTER ranger activate blessing so you cut some time out from blessing, kite with quake if you haft to. But in the end to kill rangers like tayuya and wolfsy you still need alittle luck on your side mostly with accuracy, hope that you land your attacks and dont lose ground cause of rangers high dodge. And make sure they dont land any 800-1100 crits on you and you have a good chance of winning.

Spanish is the best shaman on the server, yunshii is solid too.

Ekishi is avrage, he just plays 300tkts a week, hes ratio isnt that good. I can think of  other shamans with less amp that have better ratio.

Rouges are tricky arena cause i dont play heavy on quake. Its all up to if you catch them with the first quake, if you dont gouge stun is 6sec and that is very hard to hold out 1v2 if the rouges have high amp weps. Rangers usually camp so never any element of suprise there, you can be prepared and even stress them to attack if you play them right. Unfortunatley you always lose every now and then cause of crit or dodge luck, but statistics are a part of the game i guess. So its not that rangers are mages  worst enemy, but blessing hit hardest on mages cause they have no block or dodge to keep off dmg. Ive seen supreme more or less tank woflsy and wws withstand a barrage of mikos arrows during blessing and only go down to 60% hp where a shaman would of died twice.

And i dont think blessing got buffed - devs claim it to be 40%. In v2.6-2.10 elf players claimed it to be 60-80% so if anything it should be nerfed if devs info is accurate ingame.

• 11 months later...