Build a button for easy using buff skills

liholdwa@gmail.com

As we knows now more and more skills and skills slots for players. but the main point is how we can use more comfortable.

like skill books all we learned and while we use we will see the hotkey is not enough.maybe slots are only enough to show skills

but players feel bad while using on somewhere like arena

guess tat while ppl get in arena.first we do is use fero/resi books . but while hotkey bar had no enough slots for tat 2 buffs , we had to open the skills and chose fero/resi books assign to hotkey so 

and use.if some class hv 1 slots free,u can only do is click fero/resi on hotkey,after tat u opened skills and instead other one to hotkey. but if some class like lock.full hotkey skills u had to use fero/resi first ,second is open skills use fero/resi instead,third is opend skills  puts the normal skills to hotkey again.we think its really boring on tis .can make more comfortable for us .pls

skills123.png

Edited by [email protected]
MAKE MORE DETIALS AND EASY UNDERSTAND

On 7/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, Morgana said:

I guess if you want to use so many skills, more than someone else, it's only fair that there is some fussiness to it:huh:

every skills exist on games hv reasons. maybe not usefull now ,but tis buttons really hv reason to build. i just wanna say tat

tis make games more enjoyfull.i think its a great helps to our arena players

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea!

Alternatively, they could add more 5-slot cycles, as opposed to just the two there are currently (I suppose only portrait mobile players will get what I'm on about:tired2:)

P.S. Although totally unrelated, if that email is the one you are using for your Warspear account, you are probably breaking the EULA (I dunno how to change screen names though)

Edited by IrishBoar

Yeah that tab is pretty useless imo, it would have been better if we could put potions and buffs in it instead, not even necessarily buff skills.