Jump to content
vla-wot

Battles of Alliances need new war !

Recommended Posts

All Server Mcs low people vs Elfs many people registration accounts everyday easy wins war buffs and arena wins not good, mcs many quit.

need remove war buff add new gifts or lower 2% buffs or others!


Administrators, don't forget !

@Nihtgale @Reivenorik @r0land 

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 13.13.26.png

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its true in Eu Emerald server the elfs wins war at constantly  rate from years. Mostly win war of elfs is due to high population with reasonable AOE stunts(Druids etc. ) and ultimate def (warden etc) these are the main  causes END WAR in 2 to 5 mintues regularly in war

 

We need to change the war strategy if there is true balanced between alliances. 

Thanks

Regards 

Sparta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Levirak said:

Mcs people and Elve people noy balance should remove war.


Noy = no ?  Nope, mcs low chars accounts and elfs like many chars accounts people easy win not good, like castle 60/60 war good

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Warspear makers support or like Elf side. Elfs have always been more powerful than Mcs. One Mage can kill 4-5 Mcs easily in wars. There is class distinction.  Something should be done really. +1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have access to statistics, and I'll tell you that for both factions on each server is played by approximately the same number of players.

We also have a system that will not allow you to create a character for a certain faction, so as not to disturb the balance.

 

We have no preferences, we play for two factions at the same time.

 

There is an opinion that battles are lost because some players prefer not to take part in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some mcs rather spam dgs than go war because its more rewarding

 

And warlock is propably best mc war class but forsaken used to be so boring and long that not many good warlocks were made before first maps were made easier to complete

Edited by Jcbreff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I have access to statistics, and I'll tell you that for both factions on each server is played by approximately the same number of players.

We also have a system that will not allow you to create a character for a certain faction, so as not to disturb the balance.

 

We have no preferences, we play for two factions at the same time.

 

There is an opinion that battles are lost because some players prefer not to take part in them.


Not really, u can't see all server?  mcs low people online low chars accounts and elfs many people online chars accounts always wins not good really. :advise:
 

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 13.13.26.png

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vla-wot said:


Not really, u can't see all server?  mcs low people online low chars accounts and elfs many people online chars accounts always wins not good really. :advise:
 

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 13.13.26.png

If u say that elfs always win then why did mcs win in sapphire and amber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jcbreff said:

If u say that elfs always win then why did mcs win in sapphire and amber


next time sapphire, amber lose too, better remove war buff add new gift or 2% buff or others all like :advise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vla-wot said:


next time sapphire, amber lose too, better remove war buff add new gift or 2% buff or others all like :advise:

They might win next time, we migjt akl win next time or we might all lose, its about how many people join war and how skillful war players they are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

They might win next time, we migjt akl win next time or we might all lose, its about how many people join war and how skillful war players they are


If sapphire, amber win war this many people vs low people bad too no like buff

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vla-wot said:


If sapphire, amber win war this many people vs low people bad too no like buff

Do you know how many mcs and elves are participating in war in sapphire and amber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Do you know how many mcs and elves are participating in war in sapphire and amber?

I forget link no time
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I have access to statistics, and I'll tell you that for both factions on each server is played by approximately the same number of players.

We also have a system that will not allow you to create a character for a certain faction, so as not to disturb the balance.

 

We have no preferences, we play for two factions at the same time.

 

There is an opinion that battles are lost because some players prefer not to take part in them.

"Some players prefer not to take part in them" with them & with us is the main issue of war attending. This isn't the way,.. there must be a solution for it. 

my first suggestions

1. Rise flag hp in case any side have low amount of players & reduced flag hp in case of high amount of players in alliance.

2. War should not end in 2 min to 40min. In case 1st flag achive  then give time for another  10 minute of non hitting as standby to get 2nd flag achievement at war mean at the same time gives a chance to 2nd alliance for attack flag, same repeat for other flags total time 60 minute 6 flags x10 minute.

 

Edited by Ubaidlee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This war thing completely depends on server players. Yes, players' mentality in participating war plays a major role role here. Before the starting of war,most of the MCs think that it is definite lose, so they decide to log their elf character and take part in the other side. The skills of the classes are really controversial but I don't want to start with it. Strategy with team cooperation is always proved to be the key of success.

 

P.S:  I saw in many threads that wardens are the reason behind the win of sentinels. IMO not focusing them will be smart move. But but but .......HIT EVERYTHING WHICH HAS RED NAME ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a snowball effect, elfs win war>mcs think elfs win easier>they log elfs during next war>even more elfs to win the war>and repeat

 

Sometimes those elfs log mc and/or rest of faction come to war,  or in emerald,hassn logs and leads the war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

hassn logs and leads the war


Hassn hard work spam call people logs vs Elfs no spam call people many online and many accounts easy

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some time at busy days when I got message war begain as I log  its over😄 notice time 2-5  minute and over 🏁

Edited by Ubaidlee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not even bother to go for wars, nowadays. Too many people who do not care of it. I may say they are demotivated or at least, I am when it comes to such event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't understand the point of this. There is literally no way to satisfy the obnoxious players who will find any excuse to shout in the world chat. It's a win-Guess we call our enemy losers. It's a loss- Guess we call our own allegiance losers for being insubordinate little numskulls. The battle "buffs" are the main reason there are so many participants. It's a tool of motivation. So you yourself just boiled it down to numbers and if Legion/Mountain clan characters are less willing to participate, then I guess there's nothing really can be done about it. Anyways,I've said my speech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In us-saph elf outnumber mc 3:1 no need to look at statistics just go to dealer and look at how much goods elf side has and by just looking in guild tournament you'll know elf has more ppl.

 

Time to close those elf side registration once again. 😄

 

 

Hmm? something just came to my mind.

 

What if dgs and quest will be disabled 20 minutes before war and during war? And maybe a minute before the war all people will be forced teleport on one of the three towns needed to be protected(except those who havent finish the map 1 last quest). It is a bit forced i know so to continue back doing dg or questing you need to end the war by smashing the last enemy flag or either let them smash yours.

 

Trust me this force teleport is good. SAO fans will know.

Edited by saicreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saicreed said:

In us-saph elf outnumber mc 3:1 no need to look at statistics just go to dealer and look at how much goods elf side has and by just looking in guild tournament you'll know elf has more ppl.

 

Time to close those elf side registration once again. 😄

 

 

Hmm? something just came to my mind.

 

What if dgs and quest will be disabled 20 minutes before war and during war? And maybe a minute before the war all people will be forced teleport on one of the three towns needed to be protected(except those who havent finish the map 1 last quest). It is a bit forced i know so to continue back doing dg or questing you need to end the war by smashing the last enemy flag or either let them smash yours.

 

Trust me this force teleport is good. SAO fans will know.

But what about parties who dont 1 stam dungeons and end up being in the dg 20min before war starts? They cant just lose the staminas they have used

 

And i bet most people would just teleport to caravan and go back to harbor or go back to where they were

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason why you see this imbalance during wars is the very simple and is has a reason why me myself don't ever take part in it either: it SUCKS. 

You don't get much in exchange for an hour of constant running-dying-fighting.

Besides, wars are in the least convenient timespan possible: 7pm is the busiest hour in most of the families. 

Edited by BennyBT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The comparison between Mc's & Elves, Elves side  have more population and rich in mcion shoping even there dealer rates economy is affordable & supportable for low class players. Which result more dg spammers and get a stronger Alliance

Plus other supporters may be.....

Think and quote ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why add war buff? elfs many registration accounts always wins this big problems many quit mcs,  Administrators no want make charge war lose warsepar

 

Good-Luck-Wishes-Wallpaper-Clip-Art-HD.jpg

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ubaidlee said:

The comparison between Mc's & Elves, Elves side  have more population and rich in mcion shoping even there dealer rates economy is affordable & supportable for low class players. Which result more dg spammers and get a stronger Alliance

Plus other supporters may be.....

Think and quote ty

 

That's not entirely true. Generally items such as stam, signs, repair, tp, dmg & def, etc.. are much cheaper at mc side. That's why I wish dealers would be the same for both factions.  At least the one in nadir since they are neutral. 

 

And I can't agree with Vla as well. I remember a month ago where mc destroyed elfs at war week in and week out. Changing rewards won't affect anything. 

 

However as Ubaidlee. War could use some new sets of rules such as 10 min cd before a faction could take down the next flag. And flag hp should be affected by the number of war participants. Also it would be nice to add a small feature where people could vote for a war leader like 10 mins before war starts. Imo leaders should have more hp and different colour name tag.

 

Edited by Gaddafi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude u cry too much when u lose lol at eu side go look all top arena players they are mcs how you say elf winning arena ? Didnt you see how hassn used to win war with few ppl ? Go learn from his channel maybe you can win some war and leave devs alone they got other things to worry about like lv30 :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Man said:

Dude u cry too much when u lose lol at eu side go look all top arena players they are mcs how you say elf winning arena ? Didnt you see how hassn used to win war with few ppl ? Go learn from his channel maybe you can win some war and leave devs alone they got other things to worry about like lv30 :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:


Nope, hard work call people mcs logs low vs elfs much people, don't like Administrators add war buff bad

Hassn hard work call people logs war and pvp lose he hassn quit end.

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...