New hero for me?

dreamrow

HELLO!

I already have Ranger lvl 17 but I want to play a different character. who do you recommend? I do not know yet which characters to play. mage / hunter / druid? Who is the best for pvp and pve?

If you want to have a satisfatory result playing both pvp and pve, the best class to get among the mentioned above is druid - in my opinion. 

PS: If you come from a high dps class and never played a healer, you should be patience while leveling up your char, it can be annoying but is worth it.

Edited by Aкasha

9 hours ago, Aкasha said:

If you want to have a satisfatory result playing both pvp and pve, the best class to get among the mentioned above is druid - in my opinion. 

PS: If you come from a high dps class and never played a healer, you should be patience while leveling up your char, it can be annoying but is worth it.

Tank is good class in warspear?

if it's worth playing a tank that's the best one? He can win pvp with healer or dmg class?

If you prefer a tanking class which is decent at pvp and pve then Paladin would be a good choice. However, I can only speak for Sentinel classes, Akasha is the expert when it comes to Legions:cat8:

10 hours ago, dreamrow said:

Tank is good class in warspear?

if it's worth playing a tank that's the best one? He can win pvp with healer or dmg class?

Tanks are usually hardest to find for dg so if you have enough def you wouldn't have to worry about it

Technically any class combo can win in pvp, it doesnt depend on classes, it depends on enemy and skill

Also charmer with high enough def and magic power can solo almost every quest boss in game, but you for that shield and mace is almost required. And it doesnt need that much def or magic power to solo mini bosses.

Charmer for pvp, well at lower levels just level up the dog and get physical damage, but at higher level you want to upgrade stun skills and try to get as much cooldown as possible (achieving permastun charmer will require alot of cd but lesser amount will help) and after alot of arena spamming you need to buy ferocity mace and shield