Thanks for upgrading skills for old class

kyumaru

The rangers are toys. blessing rate at 50%..Is stupid to say that the rangers are op as long that the skills rate is low...low def..low hp..an lvl 14 barb hit my ranger 1k, and i was lvl 15 i had full bg and the arena bow at  5. Idk hows the op class on this game...as long that the other classes have higher dmg that a range, ranger are not op..ranger are only toys for mc

no shit, try to lvl up a ranger no amp, is imposible...and the ranger blesing is 50%. Rogues, barb and shaman skills work 100%, make the mc skill rate 50% and they will quit the game. I want to see a rogue no stealh and a barb no charge:)...the main point is that the rengers skills never work..evasion at 5 and you get 40-60% and if you have your armour low that  4 you dont get no doge, blesing at 5 and you get 50-70% scatter at 5 you get 50-80%...only the ps works on ranger. And the mc skills...you make the statistic...but from what i saw mc skill rate is over 80-100%

100%? No shit, play Mountain Clan classes, shut up and go learn retard.

Hate you Einstein wannabes.

Never in my life have I ever seen blessing not work atleast once.

Lvl up ranger? Impossible? Do you have a brain? I lvl'd a Rogue from 1-20 using 0 Miracle Coins and you're telling me Ranger is impossible without Amplification? I mean you have a chance to shoot 5 shots in 3 seconds plus you're ranged, sure Rogue has stealth but that doesn't mean THEY DO 500000 CRITS ON MOBS. They can skip mobs, so what I killed mobs in 3 seconds even before they reached me while lvling my Ranger.

kiting...is dead! You cant kite the new mc classes.

Kiting is not dead, People don't how to kite, I can any class any day.

BTW, there is a modify button if your empty mind did not notice, don't have to triple post about the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

no shit, try to lvl up a ranger no amp, is imposible...and the ranger blesing is 50%. Rogues, barb and shaman skills work 100%, make the mc skill rate 50% and they will quit the game. I want to see a rogue no stealh and a barb no charge:)...the main point is that the rengers skills never work..evasion at 5 and you get 40-60% and if you have your armour low that  4 you dont get no doge, blesing at 5 and you get 50-70% scatter at 5 you get 50-80%...only the ps works on ranger. And the mc skills...you make the statistic...but from what i saw mc skill rate is over 80-100%

there was apoint without charge and stealth, that was before v1.5 or 1.6 update. And blessing is a buff not an attack. Sure if blessing was insuring a double attack for next attack (1 shoot) sure make it 100% but its a buff giving you a chance to double damage on every shoot for a duration. Ofc it cant be 100%. Snorlax claimed its 40% and I think thats ok balance.

sure wolfsy, tayuya and miko ar full +10s and hurt for a appernat reason. The thing is though, youre never safe against rangers, even weaker rangers just need that luck with a crit and a double shoot and you can lose 75% hp in one attack. 1 ranger + druid/bd in arena is ok, but 2 rangers only need that second of luck and it can end the fight even with avg gear.

wtf mc skill works 100%??? now barb charge skill even get higher chances to fail.  :facepalm:

it use to be 90% chance to stun with charge I think, but you might be right. Seems like I have seen more fails in arena lately. Not confirmed though.

They did reduce the range of scatter tho. Now you have to be 2 yards away to use scatter. Before update it was 4 I think... That's they only thing I don't like