Thanks for upgrading skills for old class

kyumaru

I'm happy to hear that all of old class getting upgrade skills.

* Hamstring upgraded, it causes a damage and cooldown reduced

* Insect swarm upgarded, it causes a damage

* earthquake upgraded, it causes a damage

* stealth combo upgraded, damage increased

* blessing upgraded, 100% working

I dunno about barbarian, anyone know?

Great to know since my only old class amongst all my 6 New classes, is a Ranger.

What ranger skillls have been updated? I know they can use cb, but that's all I'm aware of

Great to know since my only old class amongst all my 6 New classes, is a Ranger.

What ranger skillls have been updated? I know they can use cb, but that's all I'm aware of

higher skill dmg, blessing always x2 hit now.

And is it me or did walking around just get faster as in your characters move faster just sayin  :unknw:  I dont know if anyone else noticed it

Im happy for druids and bds they needed a push. The rest of the classes were doing great already but im not complaining. Well ok maybe about blessing, games best skill really had to be 100%? But I hope druids and bd feel alittle better.

Blessing isn't 100%, tho.

Maybe it's not but appears to be at least 90%. Not mentioning with crossbows they do enormous DPS.

• Developer

Maybe it's not but appears to be at least 90%. Not mentioning with crossbows they do enormous DPS.

Due to our formulas it's 40% on lvl 5.

then maybe skill needs to be changed. 40% also creates possibility that each hit will be doubled (which happens way too often for such chance in my opinion) and once it happens the opponent is screwed. no other class has such advantage.

Snorlax can u answer what is the future of rogue? i mean mostly lab. for now rogues are almost no needed so what we should do?

Snorlax can u answer what is the future of rogue? i mean mostly lab. for now rogues are almost no needed so what we should do?

Make a shaman or barb

But there's no need to boost up the BD's damage,because the Firstborn passive skill already gives to him +4% of damage :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Im happy for druids and bds they needed a push. The rest of the classes were doing great already but im not complaining. Well ok maybe about blessing, games best skill really had to be 100%? But I hope druids and bd feel alittle better.

But there's no need to boost up the BD's damage,because the Firstborn passive skill already gives to him +4% of damage :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

rogue and bd classes needed that extra boost.

lv5 blessing at 40% is something I could live with. My suggestion would be 30%, but 40% I can handle. But I dont know if thats really true. Ok I dont play ranger so maybe I shouldnt speak up to much, but from what rangers told me before 3.0 updated, they estimated blessings activation rate to 60-80% and now players claim it activates even more... Since blessing stacks with rangers already high crit rate, blessing itself cant be that high. I agree rangers are very vurnable to blind and charge, but if the ranger get a clear shot he'll kill any class in 3secs. Anyway im sure you heard that a hundred times already, but I would be fine with 40% if it really is 40%.

and I just want to thank you for supporting the common man snorlax. Ive noticed you have answered questions lately and not just high priority things. Regular things too, like this thread and I just wanted to say its nice when a mod cares and try to give answeres even if they are just about the game in general and not support/service questions. Thx for showing intrest in us, it is REALLY appricieted.

barb got no upgraded skill.. poor class :facepalm:

Barb's strong blow upgraded. 476 before update now 493. my barb +6 arena axe old enchant. not much compare to other classes though.

why  there  is  so much talk abt blessing only all the time :bomb: .  cmon 

rogues  get ur health half even b4 u notice

barbs  charge is best cc skill

shaman nd  druid  all know they r beasts nothing to say

abt BD  poor class  really needs  boost

ranger  imagine  ranger  without blessing, any barb or rogue or even bd( not too sure abt bd ) will pawn it with high def nd health so lets  say  blessing is rangers lifeline  :tease: :tease:  if it gets worse ranger will be toy class xd :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

why  there  is  so much talk abt blessing only all the time :bomb: .  cmon 

rogues  get ur health half even b4 u notice

barbs  charge is best cc skill

shaman nd  druid  all know they r beasts nothing to say

abt BD  poor class  really needs  boost

ranger  imagine  ranger  without blessing, any barb or rogue or even bd( not too sure abt bd ) will pawn it with high def nd health so lets  say  blessing is rangers lifeline  :tease: :tease:  if it gets worse ranger will be toy class xd :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

As I said before Im happy bd and druid got buffed cause they really needed it.

second of all, yes barbs and rouges are strong but with the right tactic you can kill them. Specially rangers have any chance in killing rouges and barb aslong as your partner backs you up.

and third no one is saying remove blessing. We are saying keep it balanced 30-40%, fine I can handle that. But not 75%+ thats not serious

and armor doesnt matter that much against ranger and rouge with full penetration. Mikos +10 with full penetration hurts anyone.

You ever heard of kiting? Ranger = Rogue dps but ranged, fast attacks, high damage .

Yeah without " blessing " Rangers will be a toy class

Rangers - A class played by tards since it is too easy and requires no thinking to use, only depends on blessing, spamming buttons after, and amplification.

Yes without blessing " Rangers " would be toys for everyone.

Yes, only ranger with high amplified is GOD, never heard rogue with +10 wpn is god, still weak against ranged class.

+ :)

Yes, only ranger with high amplified is GOD, never heard rogue with +10 wpn is god, still weak against ranged class.

all melee classes are weak against ranged classes nowadays...but in melee vs melee rogue is the best class in my opinion

It depends on crits, if you're lucky.

But normally, 2 rogues with +8-10 lvl 18 swords can kill any team in arena.

Same like a Ranger with +8-10 lvl 18 bow, just put a trap infront of you then blessing + scatter and attack when your enemy can't reach you, but normally all the rangers with +8-10 weapons just know how to click on enemy, click on blessing and click any other skill , even if enemy is infront of them and can stun him he still waste blessing :facepalm:

You ever heard of kiting? Ranger = Rogue dps but ranged, fast attacks, high damage .

Yeah without " blessing " Rangers will be a toy class

Rangers - A class played by tards since it is too easy and requires no thinking to use, only depends on blessing, spamming buttons after, and amplification.

Yes without blessing " Rangers " would be toys for everyone.

no shit, try to lvl up a ranger no amp, is imposible...and the ranger blesing is 50%. Rogues, barb and shaman skills work 100%, make the mc skill rate 50% and they will quit the game. I want to see a rogue no stealh and a barb no charge:)...the main point is that the rengers skills never work..evasion at 5 and you get 40-60% and if you have your armour low that  4 you dont get no doge, blesing at 5 and you get 50-70% scatter at 5 you get 50-80%...only the ps works on ranger. And the mc skills...you make the statistic...but from what i saw mc skill rate is over 80-100%