Skill builds?

Rallorn

What kind of skill builds are you guys going to use? PvE or PvP?

I will max out Justice skill, purifying and heal. Or maybe heal lv4 and heal increase skill lv2

at level 20 mine would be

FoJ - 5 (useful for pvp and boss hunting since its decrease the damage receive)

Purify - 5 (your anger dump)

Aura - 3 or 5 (looks cool on you, just like super saiya and it can active continuously)

Heal - 3 or 1

I prefer aura rather than heal skill because the heal cooldown is 13 seconds which is not help with low heal by paladin. At 100 astral you could heal around 225 per 15 seconds with Aura at 5 and heal skill at 1 which is not helping so much.

Aura is much more important in hunt party and solo since its boost your healing about 12% per skill increase and you will be healer idol in any party.

I will try compare it by increasing healing skill later on

Good Skill study for any level :unknw: trying to get to lvl 20 but it may take a month or two because I am too lazy yo do at lease 10 quests in at least 3 days! Really someone help me out of the laziness please because I am turning into someone else now.

• 3 weeks later...

I went with fetter, which is sap and roots in one skill (and what I love about fetter is it knocks a rogue out of stealth) :yahoo: , then the self heal option and strong shot. That is good for pvp, but healer/support paladin should have 5 on aura and 5 heal skill  :drinks:

• 4 weeks later...

all my chars build are designed for pve. i aint a pvp fanatic. pvp is for rich kids that wants an in-game fame. lol  :facepalm:

purify lv3

fetters lv5

aura lv5

heal lv1

persuasion lv1

im going to max out purify when my paly reach lv20.

paly as a healer? lol sounds gay  :facepalm:

if u want healer, use druid.

• 4 weeks later...

Foj 4

purify 5

heal 3

at lv16. I feel good in arena with this set up, sometimes with critical heal I surprise my opponents and even healed more than a shaman or druid in arena :lol: